Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the poor apprentice? tit way to start your working life. I started in the nuclear command center under the mod whitehall. I'd go there mate, this fallout is huge.
Or did he make up the apprentice? He wouldn't lie

Reactions: 12
Press have reached out to MGW and the three women who have been on the end of his racism for years.

View attachment 2942097View attachment 2942098

Looks like they're going to entertain his victim blaming narrative of the trolls planted all the evidence.
He has a right of reply. It is just unfortunate he has used it to make it clear he is a serial liar. As an added bonus more people hear about his lies when it gets reported.

Reactions: 28
Hey - just some tweets from Jude that she's asked to be shared here (with permission) cos she's not on tattle. Screenshots attached.
This is a lot closer to what I remember. He was absolutely vile to those women repeatedly when all they’d done was dare to call him out. In the early days when I discovered him and started to wonder about the repeated posts (they frequently implied the poor guy with the husband had just been helped back then) it was them along with the depher translate account that were the only dissenting voices out there - and they got the absolute lions share of the abuse for it entirely undeserved. MG has done a lot of great work on this recently but all with the support of the women without whom I suspect none of this would have happened and James would be grifting away happily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey - just some tweets from Jude that she's asked to be shared here (with permission) cos she's not on tattle. Screenshots attached.
I wrote the OP and I didn’t say she threatened anyone just said she sent what was objectively an aggressive letter to James - which I completely understand given what he has done to her and the others.

He bleeping tagged the home office and met police in replies to her tweets and he accused her and others of vandalising his shop shutters despite not even being any where near Burnley. It’s mad that he has been behaving so openly like this for years and yet still amassed so many donations and praise 🤢
---
Where is the poor apprentice? tit way to start your working life. I started in the nuclear command center under the mod whitehall. I'd go there mate, this fallout is huge.
Or did he make up the apprentice? He wouldn't lie
You mean the very #polite Mr Khan?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is a lot closer to what I remember. He was absolutely vile to those women repeatedly when all they’d done was dare to call him out. In the early days when I discovered him and started to wonder about the repeated posts (they frequently implied the poor guy with the husband had just been helped back then) it was them along with the depher translate account that were the only dissenting voices out there - and they got the absolute lions share of the abuse for it entirely undeserved. MG has done a lot of great work on this recently but all with the support of the women without whom I suspect none of this would have happened and James would be grifting away happily.
The way he treated the women who knew what he was from the start, was inhuman. They did all the work, the beeb have taken credit and used ALL their receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Press have reached out to MGW and the three women who have been on the end of his racism for years.

View attachment 2942097View attachment 2942098

Looks like they're going to entertain his victim blaming narrative of the trolls planted all the evidence.
I’m confused about the response here. It reads to me as they want her/their story. That they are responding to him to show how it’s all more lies he’s saying.

(pointing out here that local folk had been raising concerns for years)

Reactions: 5
The way he treated the women who knew what he was from the start, was inhuman. They did all the work, the beeb have taken credit and used ALL their receipts.
The fact a certain other “unmasking grifters” account who lies constantly themselves (anyone who has been on the JM threads can verify I was v critical of this account re:her) has now jumped on trying to take some of the credit and they’re having to defend themselves from him too says it all. Absolutely ridiculous how they are being ignored and having their work taken.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It can easily be ascertained without speaking to the media that he is lying. The posts all came from his known accounts. He confessed they were on his accounts both on GB News and to the BBC, there's video footage of him reeling off the falsified story. He's got the fake invoice he wrote out on his paper and then posted on his James Anderson account.

I think it's not a bad idea to refuse to engage with the media if there's a risk it will feed his narrative further. They've been doxxed and threatened etc.

Reactions: 18
It can easily be ascertained without speaking to the media that he is lying. The posts all came from his known accounts. He confessed they were on his accounts both on GB News and to the BBC, there's video footage of him reeling off the falsified story. He's got the fake invoice he wrote out on his paper and then posted on his James Anderson account.

I think it's not a bad idea to refuse to engage with the media if there's a risk it will feed his narrative further. They've been doxxed and threatened etc.
I don’t think he understands what a digital footprint is. Once something is online it’s there forever.

Reactions: 22
I’m absolutely thrilled at how this is going for him. I bet Simon Harris feels he got off lightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like I'm going to hell but the fact he tore eyeholes destroyed me the first time this was on here, and it's destroying me again

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He wangs on about it being because he’s been called ugly, but it’s a thinly (barely) veiled suicide threat. He is very aware of the imagery he is projecting here and it’s got duck all to do with him being called names, hence the baity captions. Total wanker.

Reactions: 22
Remembering the greatest hits:

View attachment 2941974
Thanks, so easy to forget some of these beauties.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.