Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pausing the group appears to mean that nobody can post or comment on any of the posts

Reactions: 11
Someone also just reposted the screenshot of the (fake) message of when James was thanked for helping 39 DV victims flee their partners, who were all Asian 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Didn’t that rescue of the Asian DV victims result in someone saying they were sending 160 letters to Buckingham palace?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did you chlorinate the tap James as per l8 ? And water regulations? I'll bet all dephers money you didn't. Post the chlorine strip's as proof

Reactions: 19
Nitpicking now but apparently a subcontractor installed a boiler yesterday (which would be the 16th) but the fake invoice he writes out is for the 13th :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240517_162851_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1715959752590.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one not to have heard of POPAS? How much did that raise?
Lmao some of his other GFMs/crowdfunders had some shocking acronyms I’m sure one was HELP and it was like heating eating living protecting 😭
I mean even “DEPHER” as Disabled and Elderly Plumbing and Heating Emergency Repair is shite 😂 like it makes no sense
---
Nitpicking now but apparently a subcontractor installed a boiler yesterday (which would be the 16th) but the fake invoice he writes out is for the 13th :rolleyes:

View attachment 2941825View attachment 2941826
I think I said this on the last thread but with 13 staff (12 now minus Decky), why does he need a “subcontractor” for a local job? At least with the jobs in other parts of the country it makes some sense. All he does is piss about on Facebook going on about muh trolls.

Reactions: 19
It's against the gas safe regulations to leave the fill loop attached. One to be reported, boiler left unsafe.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.