Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I spending my Friday night watching a video from 2021 of James Anderson putting a carrier bag over his head?

Screenshot_20240517_173233_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Your letter is much better than mine. I was quite happy with mine, and with the follow-up to their responses. Now that I’ve seen yours, I can tell you that I SHANT be posting mine.
Their response to me was quite surprising, it came off quite standoffish - it was like IF we do investigate we CERTAINLY won’t be telling you
Like alright then luv x
---
Why am I spending my Friday night watching a video from 2021 of James Anderson putting a carrier bag over his head?

View attachment 2941959
He’ll be back to sadfishing and suicide baiting by Sunday. Why’s he trying to kill himself with a Farmfoods bag with a huge hole in it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I never predicted the BBC expose or him finally being exposed nationally for what he did so I held off sharing these. But this is my complaint to the CIC regulator (I’ve not included some of the annexes and it’s just stuff like the BIONIC ARM and the electric wheelchair and Asda shops).

But I hope this played a part in any CIC regulator investigation.

I think Joyce’s photo and the “is it ok if I have a husband” man are in here, inadvertently. I sent all of this to the regulator uncensored. But censored to protect dignity for here.
Wow well done. I bet this helped a lot. It would be inconceivable they could not take this seriously.

On a lighter note I found this amusing 😂

Screenshot_20240517_174127.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Remembering the greatest hits:

IMG_9776.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I can't believe trolls would write out a whole fabricated story on one of his invoices, then hack into his Facebook under his name and posted it. 😤 Poor saint Jimmy.

View attachment 2941888
View attachment 2941912View attachment 2941889

Not sure what components of this fabrication cost £500.

That post raised £2k

View attachment 2941913
so in this fictional universe, the fictional lady's fictional daughter rang 'the authorities' after James called her. But in the video, Jimmy said he called the police and then the daughter.
---
and on the invoice, she was 'sat with a noose', but in the video she was 'standing on a chair with a noose around her neck'

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He is a fool. Every time anything happens the BBC produce another story.

Hopefully more victims will come forward too.

Reactions: 25
Still trundling down memory lane. Here he claims 50,000 people died of fuel poverty in 2020. That's over 10x the amount of people who are estimated to actually have died of fuel poverty in the past year.

Unsurprising and if you use any critical thinking at all, it's an obvious lie but still disappointing. It makes a mockery of the reality of fuel poverty.

Screenshot_20240517_182240_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_182225_Chrome.jpg

Anything to push the "life saving" narrative and prompt people to donate.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I never predicted the BBC expose or him finally being exposed nationally for what he did so I held off sharing these. But this is my complaint to the CIC regulator (I’ve not included some of the annexes and it’s just stuff like the BIONIC ARM and the electric wheelchair and Asda shops).

But I hope this played a part in any CIC regulator investigation.

I think Joyce’s photo and the “is it ok if I have a husband” man are in here, inadvertently. I sent all of this to the regulator uncensored. But censored to protect dignity for here.
This is amazing! Very well written !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their response to me was quite surprising, it came off quite standoffish - it was like IF we do investigate we CERTAINLY won’t be telling you
Like alright then luv x
---

He’ll be back to sadfishing and suicide baiting by Sunday. Why’s he trying to kill himself with a Farmfoods bag with a huge hole in it?!
This is the sort of reply I saw someone over on X get too. I think perhaps maybe later on they did realise how much tit he was in and how much tit they’d potentially be in if they continued to fob people with valid concerns off.

Reactions: 14
This is the sort of reply I saw someone over on X get too. I think perhaps maybe later on they did realise how much tit he was in and how much tit they’d potentially be in if they continued to fob people with valid concerns off.
As someone who’s had to write responses to Joe Public in a previous job, it really wasn’t the tone I was expecting. Like of course I don’t expect a step by step update of an investigation but yeh
---
It's apparently a response to people calling him ugly? I'm baffled

---
Editing to add, we got a BBC update: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c0jkqp5gdjxo
View attachment 2941992
Nothing the BBC reported was “doctored” Jesus Christ how can he double down and think they won’t pull out more receipts

Reactions: 21
I've never properly see any of the pile ones he's instigated when he's found out just because they're often tidied up after the fact but he does have this one on his page where he tags nearly 40 people and asks them to harass an account calling him out, again in 2021.

Screenshot_20240517_183428_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Press have reached out to MGW and the three women who have been on the end of his racism for years.

Screenshot_20240517_184529_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_184801_X.jpg

Looks like they're going to entertain his victim blaming narrative of the trolls planted all the evidence.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.