Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he realises that this ICO stuff could bankrupt him in a CIC and personal capacity. As a cushy public sector worker I’m frequently reminded that the ICO can impose fines of up to £17.5 million for data breaches. The BBC investigation proves that from just photos alone these victims - or at least those that are still alive - can be traced to their HOMES. It took them only an hour to find the “husband story” man’s house driving round Burnley - neither of the journos were from there.
And he’s advertised 99% of victims on his platforms as vulnerable - even if his stories are fabricated, a scammer isn’t going to know either way.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So many things wrong with that install it would bore you all. It would be switched off unfortunately if I were called out to it. A plastic vent pipe coming out!
No electrical bonding. No labeling of pipes....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lmao some of his other GFMs/crowdfunders had some shocking acronyms I’m sure one was HELP and it was like heating eating living protecting 😭
I mean even “DEPHER” as Disabled and Elderly Plumbing and Heating Emergency Repair is shite 😂 like it makes no sense
---

I think I said this on the last thread but with 13 staff (12 now minus Decky), why does he need a “subcontractor” for a local job? At least with the jobs in other parts of the country it makes some sense. All he does is piss about on Facebook going on about muh trolls.
1715960629411.png

Heating. Eating. Living. Providing (HELP)

but there was also

1715960668475.png

Homelessness Engaging with Life and People (which was the proposed homeless shelter)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m trying to catch up on the amazing turn of events in the last couple of days. It’s all very well and good this being in the news, but this is the really breaking story we deserve:

IMG_2459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So many things wrong with that install it would bore you all. It would be switched off unfortunately if I were called out to it. A plastic vent pipe coming out!
No electrical bonding. No labeling of pipes....
I don’t bore easy but I don’t want you to lose your weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh blimey remember this one? 😬
Another one that looks like he took the photo secretly. All her private details given (if true) with a GFM attached.
(Needless to say he didn't obscure her face).

Screenshot_20240517_165417.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did we see this?
1915190E-B395-4E67-ACF7-94F5D6A29FC0.jpeg

She said she got threatened with arson for this post.

And then someone posted this
5EB3E1EA-EDAA-496A-82BE-20320BAD172C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I never predicted the BBC expose or him finally being exposed nationally for what he did so I held off sharing these. But this is my complaint to the CIC regulator (I’ve not included some of the annexes and it’s just stuff like the BIONIC ARM and the electric wheelchair and Asda shops).

But I hope this played a part in any CIC regulator investigation.

I think Joyce’s photo and the “is it ok if I have a husband” man are in here, inadvertently. I sent all of this to the regulator uncensored. But censored to protect dignity for here.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Maybe they can now send 146 letters to Lancashire police asking that they investigate him for fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aside from any technical errors fitting that boiler he still hasn't got himself a heat resistant mat for soldering. The scorch marks on the wall behind the pipe aren't there on the image of the old boiler. We've seen that in previous jobs too. It's clear he gives zero fucks about anyone's dignity because he doesn't even respect them enough to work cleanly in their houses.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I never predicted the BBC expose or him finally being exposed nationally for what he did so I held off sharing these. But this is my complaint to the CIC regulator (I’ve not included some of the annexes and it’s just stuff like the BIONIC ARM and the electric wheelchair and Asda shops).

I think Joyce’s photo and the “is it ok if I have a husband” man are in here, inadvertently. I sent all of this to the regulator uncensored. But censored to protect dignity for here.
Incredible letter, well done

• Heart
I can't believe trolls would write out a whole fabricated story on one of his invoices, then hack into his Facebook under his name and posted it. 😤 Poor saint Jimmy.

View attachment 2941888
View attachment 2941912View attachment 2941889

Not sure what components of this fabrication cost £500.

That post raised £2k

View attachment 2941913
Crime Scene Investigation: DEPHER

• Haha

This is extremely well written, you have done a phenomenol job. Clearly outlined and pinpointed the issues. Well done and thank you for whistleblowing and providing so much evidence. Hopefully their investigation comes through.

• Heart
Your letter is much better than mine. I was quite happy with mine, and with the follow-up to their responses. Now that I’ve seen yours, I can tell you that I SHANT be posting mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.