Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240526_181104_Facebook.jpg

James just shared this and tagged somebody in it, presumably the alleged author. Lovely comments about people on benefits. True colours showing here. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2958512

James just shared this and tagged somebody in it, presumably the alleged author. Lovely comments about people on benefits. True colours showing here. :)
So the BBC didn’t use an interview of someone who started a rant about the BBC and folk on the dole?? Isn’t half of DEPHER’s MO meant to be about helping those on a “low income” aka ones who will be claiming off the state?🤣

Reactions: 22
Same person has made multiple comments on his posts denouncing people on benefits and he's literally just copied and pasted her quote into every DEPHER group he's got going. As an organisation that supposedly helps people in poverty who are on benefits. Has he even heard of optics?

Screenshot_20240526_181929_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240526_182051_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Idk how you can reconcile supporting somebody who exploits vulnerable people and commits fraud because you benefited for free from that exploitation whilst getting angry that people who need benefits are entitled to benefits. The cognitive dissonance is bananas. Don't think she'd really appreciate it if people turned around and told her to get a job to pay for her boiler.

Nasty attitude.

He really needs to remove all trace of gas work, gas safe and his registration number from everywhere now. I hope nobody calls him out for gas work and he attends. He can't advertise depher as gas safe now at all. He'd need an approved partnership with a gas safe engineer.
Gas safe let you report this stuff .

Everyone: <nothing>
James: WHAT DO WE DO, MANY ASK, WE DO WHAT IS NEEDED, FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORED

1716752884693.png

1716752909221.png

1716752961000.png

1716752973741.png

1716752987372.png

1716753005424.png

1716753015810.png

the HMRC one is a hoot, spinning it as "putting 200k into the economy per our legal obligations" and not "we paid a load of tax on the donations we hadn't spent that I was sitting on like Smaug"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Still got the gas safe logo on their website which links to the gas safe register and seems to show they can do gas work even though they have no qualified engineers. Can't work out where to report to gas safe though :/
1000017581.jpg

Reactions: 10
So Steve “Stinky” Bray lacks critical thinking skills and gave money to a dodgy plumber? Who’d have thought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see there's a second episode of Scams and Scandals. Not another of our scammers unfortunately, but his ugly mug is sitting well next to the thefts of the British Museum on the iplayer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those comments are less James Anderson, more Lee Anderson.
I am not surprised at all that James has stood by these comments. I think these are very much his views and like anything, he uses “other people” and “their” comments to hide behind. I have no doubt he hates the people he “helps” and views himself as somehow better.

I am self aware enough to know that James hits into a lot of my own stuff, much like Jack Monroe, with regards to poverty, vulnerabilities etc. However, it is the self awareness that means I know my limitations, and why I don’t work directly with these issues for long periods of time as it just isn’t healthy for me. The point is, I am highly aware of these characters who pray on these issues and talk absolute patronising shite around it. I use the “slow cooker” as a good litmus test - the really lazy, ignorant ones will always throw that out as a solution to poverty. It genuinely makes me furiously angry particularly as we have an election coming up which means the usual “let’s turn the working class against each other” stuff starts and James and his tit absolutely do not help.

I am openly an ex-addict in recovery and James very very much reminds me of a former heroin addict I know who, regardless of the heroin, was a conman scumbag to end then all and he pulled the same sort of tricks as James. I always wondered if he had that sort of background as the attitudes and behaviours are incredibly similar. He also has the teeth of someone who is partial to crack and that isn’t to be unkind, it’s just a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone: <nothing>
James: WHAT DO WE DO, MANY ASK, WE DO WHAT IS NEEDED, FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORED

the HMRC one is a hoot, spinning it as "putting 200k into the economy per our legal obligations" and not "we paid a load of tax on the donations we hadn't spent that I was sitting on like Smaug"
None of this is related to heating or plumbing!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He's just spamming the feed with old tit. It's so deceptive. Half of his fraud is greatly exaggerating the amount of work be does to solicit more donations, meaning boilers are paid for like 6x over. Then he doesn't have the ability or need to spend that amount of donated funds on his actual objectives, hence the massive corporation tax bill because has massive "profits".

Reactions: 14
Most welcome and superb spot, that deserves a close crop of its own for posterity 👏

View attachment 2958526
That’s got to be the next thread title, surely??

I can’t believe (but also can IYSWIM) that he’s continuing down the same path still of using invoices/sob stories/safeguarding breaches as a way of getting SM attention. I’m also surprised he’s still in Burnley.

Clearly he has no concept of guilt or shame - bloke’s a sociopath for sure. Most “normal” people who have behaved like he has would be hiding in their bedrooms and praying it all died down. Mind you, most “normal” people wouldn’t have acted like this in the first place.

James on the other hand…..
---
He’s now apparently too weak for plumbing and heating
Never wanted an eye roll emoji more!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.