Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s less than 2m between timings on both receipts. The last 4 digits of the card numbers are the same, and the till numbers are one apart (1041 & 1042). He’s literally just standing in Lidl paying for people’s shopping with no assessment whatsoever. If you look at this receipt, someone’s gone in for

Cold meat for sandwiches;
Salad;
Tomatoes. That’s the lunches sorted, then there’s:

3 tins of peas;
Hunters chicken;
Chicken Kievs,
Pigs in blankets;
2 packs of asparagus tips.
That’s dinners sorted.
He couldn’t have conducted any assessment whatsoever, just a simple Billy big Bollocks, offering to throw money at people who don’t need it. (If they did need the money there’d be more staples, less luxuries in both receipts).

• Angry
Reactions: 21
there’s less than 2m between timings on both receipts. The last 4 digits of the card numbers are the same, and the till numbers are one apart (1041 & 1042). He’s literally just standing in Lidl paying for people’s shopping with no assessment whatsoever. If you look at this receipt, someone’s gone in for

Cold meat for sandwiches;
Salad;
Tomatoes. That’s the lunches sorted, then there’s:

3 tins of peas;
Hunters chicken;
Chicken Kievs,
Pigs in blankets;
2 packs of asparagus tips.
That’s dinners sorted.
He couldn’t have conducted any assessment whatsoever, just a simple Billy big Bollocks, offering to throw money at people who don’t need it. (If they did need the money there’d be more staples, less luxuries in both receipts).
I would find it extremely patronising and creepy if some random man came up to me and asked to pay for my food shopping. Especially if he had no teeth and a Bluetooth earpiece in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Boasting about the bathroom job that HE BOTCHED 😂😂😂😂 give it a REST James
I don’t know why I do this to myself on a Bank Holiday, he makes my blood boil.

I am in the usual position of “shocked but not surprised” by his response. Where to even start. On the most basic level, it is never a good idea to accuse a disabled person of lying to get a free bathroom. James also seems to persist in the bizarre idea that just because you install something for free, it doesn’t matter if you do a tit job.

Even if said person wanted part of an old, damaged unit used - as a qualified plumber, surely you would say no if said part was not fit for purpose?

You are trying to tell me that you paid 5.5k for the bathroom to be done. Two things - 1. You are telling me you couldn’t throw in the lino, which is pence in comparison to the rest of it? 2. Given we are talking a house in Burnley, unless the bloke is in a decent sized gaff (which would make me question why said person was getting a free bathroom anyway), that must either be a full referb or a plush bathroom - which begs the question of why everything wasn’t replaced? He must be claiming to use better materials because that is not a basic bathroom cost. Once again with a James “explanation”, I come away with more questions than answers.

MORE questions persists as I wonder why materials are not cheaper given the amount of work James claims to do which would make supplies more cost effective in any other business.

As someone else has pointed out - can you imagine being stood at the Aldi whilst that bellend stands there with two teeth and debit card offering to pay for your hummus? I would assume he had lifted that card straight from some else’s wallet, which he has done in a round about way.

And again, for the absolute brain dead at Depher - it is an incredibly patronising and ableist view to believe that “the disabled and elderly” cannot do or provide things for themselves. To reduce a person to definition by these characteristics is not appropriate.

The entire thing is a clusterfuck of fraud and abuse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’d also like to add to my earlier post, as this was the major point and like James, I completely missed it 🤦🏼‍♀️ - the gentleman involved stated he invited James to provide a QUOTE. James then OFFERED to fit the bathroom for free on the basis that the gentleman was identified as disabled. How is that a means tested process? How bleeping patronising, let alone a gross misuse of funds, to offer to pay for a bathroom for someone able to do so just because they are visibly disabled. You cannot make this tit up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why I do this to myself on a Bank Holiday, he makes my blood boil.

I am in the usual position of “shocked but not surprised” by his response. Where to even start. On the most basic level, it is never a good idea to accuse a disabled person of lying to get a free bathroom. James also seems to persist in the bizarre idea that just because you install something for free, it doesn’t matter if you do a tit job.

Even if said person wanted part of an old, damaged unit used - as a qualified plumber, surely you would say no if said part was not fit for purpose?

You are trying to tell me that you paid 5.5k for the bathroom to be done. Two things - 1. You are telling me you couldn’t throw in the lino, which is pence in comparison to the rest of it? 2. Given we are talking a house in Burnley, unless the bloke is in a decent sized gaff (which would make me question why said person was getting a free bathroom anyway), that must either be a full referb or a plush bathroom - which begs the question of why everything wasn’t replaced? He must be claiming to use better materials because that is not a basic bathroom cost. Once again with a James “explanation”, I come away with more questions than answers.

MORE questions persists as I wonder why materials are not cheaper given the amount of work James claims to do which would make supplies more cost effective in any other business.

As someone else has pointed out - can you imagine being stood at the Aldi whilst that bellend stands there with two teeth and debit card offering to pay for your hummus? I would assume he had lifted that card straight from some else’s wallet, which he has done in a round about way.

And again, for the absolute brain dead at Depher - it is an incredibly patronising and ableist view to believe that “the disabled and elderly” cannot do or provide things for themselves. To reduce a person to definition by these characteristics is not appropriate.

The entire thing is a clusterfuck of fraud and abuse.
A basic bathroom suite is very much under £1000. Tiles, taps, flooring, adhesives, screws, grout, waterproofing, etc, is under £1000 if you go under £20psqm for tiles.

Unless you're paying someone to fit it (but you're a plumber?) it easily can cost £2k to get a basic, decent, bathroom from a stripped out bare room.

Reactions: 13
The cost makes no sense. The icing on the rogue trader cake is destroying someones house and then telling them to claim on their insurance. Not sure any insurance company would want to pay out

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The cost makes no sense. The icing on the rogue trader cake is destroying someones house and then telling them to claim on their insurance. Not sure any insurance company would want to pay out
James just loves the amount of £5k doesn’t he

Reactions: 16
We got a new bathroom last year, it’s a 4pc. Freestanding bath with freestanding tap, shower enclosure, 2 headed shower, toilet, sink. Higher spec taps to match the freestanding tap on the bath. Floor tiles, wall tiles around the bath area, fancy-ish towel rail.
I think ours was about £6,000 fitted. I fail to see how, unless he was over-charging for labour, that man’s bathroom was that price.

Reactions: 12
Totally didn't even occur to me it would have been another instance of him randomly paying off people's shopping at the tills again.

He's currently spamming his facebook with the usual tit. It's boring.

Here's another one from the archives and it's something we're well aware he does already. Here's a woman who is quoted as having a brain tumour, her husband has left her, she's lonely, the government and council said no to helping her. 20th October 2021.

brain tumour.png

If an image has been weirdly cropped you can absolutely guarantee he's hiding something so I decided to find the original image.

full version of the lady with an alleged tumour censored.jpg

Invoice actually says "Lady has suffered brain haemmorage/stroke". So he's invented a brain tumour, a partner leaving her and a fake quote to accompany it nearly 3 years later (invoice from January 2019).

1716717292337.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Totally didn't even occur to me it would have been another instance of him randomly paying off people's shopping at the tills again.

He's currently spamming his facebook with the usual tit. It's boring.

Here's another one from the archives and it's something we're well aware he does already. Here's a woman who is quoted as having a brain tumour, her husband has left her, she's lonely, the government and council said no to helping her. 20th October 2021.

View attachment 2957858

If an image has been weirdly cropped you can absolutely guarantee he's hiding something so I decided to find the original image.

View attachment 2957863
Invoice actually says "Lady has suffered brain haemmorage/stroke". So he's invented a brain tumour, a partner leaving her and a fake quote to accompany it nearly 3 years later (invoice from January 2019).

View attachment 2957855
The fact that your boiler failed a further 6 times after Saint Jim fixed it is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Reactions: 33
As long as they didn't get Jack Monroe to sing it!

(he says, given how bad my singing voice is)
You enjoy your bad singing. Never not sing. Be delighted with yourself. And/Or, in my case, dance around to Born This Way (and many, many other anthems) utterly delighted with MYself.

JUST DON'T PLACE IT ONLINE.

This post can be used for many threads; feel free to propogate!

Oh, to have the self esteem of a Grifter!

Reactions: 11
Bonus DEPHER bad press today courtesy of the Mail (he’s in the bottom bit)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.