Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240525_073021_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240525_073056_X.jpg

Positive engagement is non existent, zero likes on the Facebook post. He's done. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 24
Watching the BBC investigation again, I wish we could have the 'I'm not Harry Potter' included in a thread title. And no, you're not James, you're a Scammy Grotter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Blofeld esque lizard stroking¹ need ls to be mentioned somewhere too.

¹that's an amazing phrase.

• Haha
View attachment 2955969View attachment 2955970

Positive engagement is non existent, zero likes on the Facebook post. He's done. Nobody cares.
Does he have to be so frigging Mills and Boon about everything? He makes himself sound so thick.

Once again, as someone trained in safeguarding, he completely misses the point and he is AGAIN trying to use smoke and mirrors to excuse using pictures, albeit of his now adult children, to gain money and sympathy. They are also adults James - you don’t have any right to use those photos now and further, even if it were the case they were under 18, that is also an issue. So once again, in “defending himself”, he makes matters worse.

Just a question James, which I am sure you will find a way to answer where it absolutely wasn’t your fault - but why exactly did your children have such a crappy, neglectful childhood? I know what my money is on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
"this decision was made", like he ummed and ahed like the cardinals deciding a new pope, weighing it up with his 'profound understanding of GDPR regulations' and didn't just see the photo, snap a pic and then dash out some trite saccharine copy in between van meetings

• Haha
It's Christmas time, there's every need to be afraid
At Christmas time, boilers break and pensioners are slayed

But in your world of plenty, we can spread warm water
Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time

But say a prayer, pray for the elderly
At Christmas time it's hard, but when you're having fun

There's a world outside your window,
And it's a world of cancer and rage
Where the only water flowing
Is the bitter sting of raw sewage

And the Christmas bells that ring
There, are the clanging chimes of gas detectors

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you!!!!!

Or some such

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anderson is back to posting about old jobs he did back in 2020 on his personal page.

Hope I'm not boring anybody with my archive rummaging but I have another case of him sharing suspect receipts as part of his "food shop posts". This is something depher translator on twitter has previously highlighted and they'd found more egregious examples (£40 bottle of champagne) but here's a couple I found from 30th September 2021.

1716659436541.png

Guinness archived here.

guiness 2.jpg

Lager and x3 small bottles of wine archived here
wine & lager.png

The receipts he posts don't really make a lot of sense in isolation. There's one that just has nappies on their own on them but if you look at them, they all seem to have occurred within minutes of one another. It looks like he's just done his regular weekly shop and then put a bunch of dividers down randomly and paid separately for it in segments so he then has a handful of receipts to photograph.

Meanwhile the same day he was posting images of food, which didn't really correspond to what the receipts show (likely recycled old photos?)

1716659710750.png
1716659746208.png

As DEPHER translate has previously speculated, it looks like he's purchased his own food shop and shared the receipts of that, and I suspect and allege he's using images of old food shops in order to extract donated funds for himself.

PS. Sorry for the huge difference between how I capture and highlight images, some of these are images I was able to directly save, some are screenshots, some I post on mobile so all my squigs vary a lot. :)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Mystery solved!

Doing a deep dive on this song because my interest has been piqued

1716653496929.png

1716653461616.png

I think the guy in the photo there is this guy, who gave the proceeds from one of his songs to Depher until 1 Jan 23, I think this is the Christmas song

Sidebar, I had this going in the background and flicked back to the tab and this photo was in the compilation (there were also a load of photos from Depher's archives, including the close up of the poorly swollen leg we were mithering about the other day!)

1716653627693.png

It's advertised as every penny 'going straight to the charity'

1716653787794.png

1716653810234.png

I don't know if James has ever actually heard an Ozzy Osborne track

• Haha
Reactions: 20
also, classic James overexaggerating

'5 groups have come together'

per the Lancashire Telegraph writeup (which also erroneously calls it a charity!!!!!)

"Gabriel, who is from Glasgow, wrote the song and plays guitar and sings on the track.

He came together with five other musicians [my emphasis], with Gabriel on guitar and vocals, Roddy McMahon on drums, Martin McCann on bass, Jenny Tingle on flute, Calum Calderwood on violin and Michael Wernick in the engineering room"

No but see, when he installs one boiler he also helps an entire family and all their friends and their neighbours too and DEPHER has helped millions of people and saved thousands of lives, don't you understand - 2 million people recorded that song

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anderson is back to posting about old jobs he did back in 2020 on his personal page.

Hope I'm not boring anybody with my archive rummaging but I have another case of him sharing suspect receipts as part of his "food shop posts". This is something depher translator on twitter has previously highlighted and they'd found more egregious examples (£40 bottle of champagne) but here's a couple I found from 30th September 2021.

View attachment 2957019

Guinness archived here.

View attachment 2957015

Lager and x3 small bottles of wine archived here
View attachment 2957016

The receipts he posts don't really make a lot of sense in isolation. There's one that just has nappies on their own on them but if you look at them, they all seem to have occurred within minutes of one another. It looks like he's just done his regular weekly shop and then put a bunch of dividers down randomly and paid separately for it in segments so he then has a handful of receipts to photograph.

Meanwhile the same day he was posting images of food, which didn't really correspond to what the receipts show (likely recycled old photos?)

View attachment 2957024View attachment 2957026

As DEPHER translate has previously speculated, it looks like he's purchased his own food shop and shared the receipts of that, and I suspect and allege he's using images of old food shops in order to extract donated funds for himself.

PS. Sorry for the huge difference between how I capture and highlight images, some of these are images I was able to directly save, some are screenshots, some I post on mobile so all my squigs vary a lot. :)
Never boring Tin Can, always appreciated.

It was actually the stuff about “Free Food Shop” that made me really pay attention. He was on the radar but was on the fence about maybe just naïve, started very quickly to think “Scammer” and was by this point convinced of it. There is something in “Free Food” phrasing that just screams intent.

It’s not a sophisticated scam he pulls, it really is one step up from the scum bags on who knock on the door of the vulnerable and rob them blind - difference is, he knocks the door but uses other people’s money to fund the scam. It would be pretty clever if that was intentional but I doubt it. He is very fly by the seat of his pants but no doubt a con man of the first water who will continue until imprisonment, I have absolutely no doubt.

I wonder how many will fall for this set of straw man arguments. I am convinced anyone who remains donating at this point is genuinely vulnerable themselves in the face of this overwhelming evidence.

Reactions: 15
People will say that anyone who donates at this point only has themselves to blame. But the criminal justice system is supposed to protect people from hardened conmen like this.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.