Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a profound understanding of GDPR regulations and did so when he wrote that tweet on the 14th of October. That's why he used a photo of his own children.

Except just over a week later on the 21st of October he's justifying the use of photos of real people because "We show that illness for what it is not what people choose to see". This is all whilst using the photo of the poor man who he filmed on camera saying "Oh god no" when James asked if he consented to having his image used as his profile picture for his account with 40K+ followers.

Archive.

1716551487311.png

So are you showing the reality or do you have a profound understanding of GDPR? Which is it? If you have a profound understanding of GDPR why did the ICO have to intervene this year?

PS. You're lucky my lunch break is over Jimmy, I stumbled across you scamming by misrepresenting pictures of your own children. I wonder what else lurks in the thousands of archived tweets. :)

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Has he ever tried to explain repeatedly using the photo of the man who explicitly said 'oh god no' when asked if his image could be used?
He's had a good few days to come up with some cock and bull story by now.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
On the documentary he merely stated he "apologised" and "I should have cut that part out" (completely missing the fact that even if the man was cut out, maybe don't post footage of his house either)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well well well,

James posted a misleading photo of his own children to solicit donations because of "GDPR regulations". This occured on the 14th of October 2021 at 9:59AM.

Soliciting donations with his own children.png

Can he explain why, if he were using photos of his own children in order to protect the identities of the children he supports, he was posting uncensored images of other children on the 14th October 2021 at 9:57AM?

There are only two minutes between these posts.

GDPR Regulations.png

Archive

Fancy explaining that?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well well well,

James posted a misleading photo of his own children to solicit donations because of "GDPR regulations". This occured on the 14th of October 2021 at 9:59AM.

View attachment 2954530

Can he explain why, if he were using photos of his own children in order to protect the identities of the children he supports, he was posting uncensored images of other children on the 14th October 2021 at 9:57AM?

There are only two minutes between these posts.

View attachment 2954528

Archive

Fancy explaining that?
I feel sick knowing he's got all these images of people's loved ones just stored on his phone to be pulled up at any minute.

• Sad
He just misses every time. Let’s humour him and agree he has a profound understanding of GDPR.

So why didn’t he post that wording but add onto it: “just like my children here, who experienced this first-hand and are my motivation to do what I do”

It would have been more impactful, more personal, and make more sense?

Can’t imagine why he’d not want to disclose it 👀

Reactions: 23
My heart breaks for Gemma and the other victims. It is extremely distressing to somebody post personal information about you on the Internet and you have absolutely no power because they are not listening and do not care. It can be especially triggering or distressing for those who have experienced domestic abuse.

James Anderson cries and complains about what others post about him whilst putting victims through the same thing. The key difference being Anderson consented to that content going on the Internet to begin with, and they did not. I hope the ICO actually takes action. Sadly any fines will just be paid for with donations and it's not likely to affect him at all. :\

• Heart
On the documentary he merely stated he "apologised" and "I should have cut that part out" (completely missing the fact that even if the man was cut out, maybe don't post footage of his house either)
Yes, and I still wonder whether when he said "I should have cut that part out", he meant he should have cut out the bit of the man saying "Oh go, no!"

Reactions: 19
Not enough use of the word "Delve" 😅
Nah but we got x2 profoundlys and x2 poignants 😂

I note he has only posted the statement on twitter and the DEPHER facebook page and not the Facebook group or his personal page (where he's managed to stop the evidence of his deception being shared).

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nah but we got x2 profoundlys and x2 poignants 😂

I note he has only posted the statement on twitter and the DEPHER facebook page and not the Facebook group or his personal page (where he's managed to stop the evidence of his deception being shared).
Slippery as an eel.

Reactions: 10
Yes, and I still wonder whether when he said "I should have cut that part out", he meant he should have cut out the bit of the man saying "Oh go, no!"
That’s exactly what he meant, cut out the bit asking if he is allowed to film and the man clearly saying no.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Here's one I've been sat on for a while, 5th October 2021, James attributes an absolutely ridiculous quote to a woman who if she is as described is likely unable to consent to having her photo taken and plastered all over social media.

Fake quote attributed to lady who likely is unable to consent.png

Archive.
---
Two weeks prior to posting photos of his own children to solicit donations, now with the argument he was demonstrating the reality of poverty but maintaining GDPR rules which he profoundly understands. Censored by me, just like the above ones. :rolleyes:

another photo of children.png

---
Edit:

WHY ARE YOU TAKING AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS ON HER CIRCUMSTANCES?!

taking questions.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.