Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Morris again. This thread has grown fast so I can't keep up - is she a genuine person or do we still think she's a certain legal Pokémon?
No clue. However, they're only interested in the BWC angle on the Depher thing and seem to have a very problematic racist agenda. Best avoided.

Reactions: 18
Comments in the Lancs Telegraph article. How many more landlords has he helped?! Supposed to have only done repairs for homeowners.
"I failed to fulfill my legal obligations to a vulnerable tenant so this scammer stepped in to do it for free, thus maintaining the value of my investment."

bleeping get tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Helen Morris again. This thread has grown fast so I can't keep up - is she a genuine person or do we still think she's a certain legal Pokémon?
I don’t care for this account and I don’t think we should post anything else to do with it on here - let’s stick to DEPHER and the Andersons ☺

Reactions: 24
On one hand, that would be a huge coincidence, on the other hand, I think Jimmy's lot aren't bright enough to know what an anagram is but also on the other hand again it takes a special kind of stupid to firstly, post something intended from your main account from your alt but secondly name your alt account with a name which slyly nods to your actual identity.

To conclude, lmao what an idiot 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The container was meant to be arriving today. I hope it was a refundable purchase otherwise he has a giant shipping container on his hands 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.