Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New question as I rummage through the archives.

View attachment 2951477

Is it normal for emergency plumbers to have large red "EMERGENCY RESPONSE" stickers on their vans?

It's a bit similar to how ambulances state "EMERGENCY AMBULANCE" on them.
View attachment 2951478

Feels like it ties in with his fabricated stories about Joyce. :(
The back of that van has red and white stripes on and says EMERGENCY RESPONSE at the top too I saw it on his faceyb

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2 men to fit 1 boiler. Power flush the system prior. Fit magnetic filter and new valves,pipes, flue. Small 3 bed. 1 day, another half maybe. 2 grand top end.
That's them earning a monkey each .
How many people could he have actually helped.
If he doesn't go to court at all ... I'll sulk!

Reactions: 14
1716408283820.png

These numbers are all over the place.

How is a person on £31,400 salary taking home more per week than the person on the minimum self-employed's average yearly income (£65,000).

£10,400 on average per year, eh?

notice he hasn't given the total figures for the three years.

Depher's financial year runs from 1 May - 30 April

from 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 he paid £150 a week for 11 months. £150 x 44 = £6600

from 1 May 2022 - 30 April 2023 he paid £175 a week for 9 months. £175 x 36 = £6300

so from 1 May 2023 - 30 April 2024 he's saying he paid in £200 p/w - that's £10,400.

But yesterday he said he'd paid £6100 over the last 12 months. Which is less than any of the above amounts.

The average of these three figures is not £10,400 by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 22
Why is he wanging on about wages? You were supposed to be fitting free boilers and doing heating repairs. I'm sure the admin wife's wage was covering stuff. Ffs .

Not gonna be making much of a wage as a gas engineer legally now without the safe gas registration 🥲

• Haha
View attachment 2951690

How is a person on £31,400 salary taking home more per week than the person on the minimum self-employed's average yearly income (£65,000).

from 1 May 2021 - 30 April 2022 he paid £150 a week for 11 months. £150 x 44 = £6600

from 1 May 2022 - 30 April 2023 he paid £175 a week for 9 months. £175 x 36 = £6300

so from 1 May 2023 - 30 April 2024 he's saying he paid in £200 p/w - that's £10,400.

But yesterday he said he'd paid £6100 over the last 12 months. Which is less than any of the above amounts.

The average of these three figures is not £10,400 by any stretch of the imagination
Also needs mentioning that this however much deduction from his wage isn’t some benevolent donation Jimmy is making from the goodness of his heart, it’s repayment of a directors loan and £6000 borrowed in order to raise less than £4000 by holding some charity ball or sth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never been to Burnley so maybe it really is a lovecraftian hellscape but I am incredibly uneasy about the zero context given to the (plural!) foetuses which are apparently coming out of the drains and into people's gardens. Archive

1716415673195.png

Edit: I think he means faeces, I'm going to bed 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
This man's despicable behaviour makes him absolutely fair game for all of the criticism and investigations into his behaviour.

Reactions: 19
I am DEAD at foetuses 💀😂

Also, using Jimmy Saville as a defence mechanism surely means you’re totally fucked right? Reaching for the lowest of the bleeping low as a tool to defend yourself with isn’t a good look.

Yeah, the BBC were complicit in that but so were many, many others including the NHS so if he’s using that as a way to try and make himself feel better, then he should be lambasting the other organisations that enabled Saville’s disgusting behaviour for years, right?

I’m not a huge BBC fan for (reasons) but even I concede that the BBC then isn’t the BBC now, and Saville is long dead. Plus, they broadcast the Coogan depiction of that nonce bleep and basically admitted they fucked up massively during that time and took all the (deserved) flak on the chin.

James could learn a lesson or two from that I reckon. Really makes you think….

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2951690

"I took hardly any wage so you can't complain my work was tit, exploitative and I lied endlessly" isn't a defence.

Also those figures even at a glance are –using the technical term here– complete bollocks.

Reactions: 28
Why is he wanging on about wages? You were supposed to be fitting free boilers and doing heating repairs. I'm sure the admin wife's wage was covering stuff. Ffs .
It's just occured to me that the entire thing could have started just as a clever way to keep him, wife, and son in wages (when they weren't good enough in the real world)

- rather like a combination of "buy my book for charity" and patreon subs where no actual charity/activism was happening

Virtual Boiler Installation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's just occured to me that the entire thing could have started just as a clever way to keep him, wife, and son in wages (when they weren't good enough in the real world)
💯
I reckon Jimmy was struggling for business as he’s a tit plumber, then he hit on this idea as a way of getting more customers by offering work done for free.

Reactions: 27
💯
I reckon Jimmy was struggling for business as he’s a tit plumber, then he hit on this idea as a way of getting more customers by offering work done for free.
At that time, certainly in my neck of the woods, there were all kinds of grants and start-up funds on offer to CICs as well. I know someone IRL who is an actual good egg and does things properly but was very well supported by these and then the pandemic support to keep and expand a business that would not have been commercially viable otherwise.

Harder to follow the money on these grants unless CICs have logos and thank yous on their website or SM, so I don't know if Jimmy will have benefited. Also harder to apply for if you're not great at completing forms, mind you.

Reactions: 11
At that time, certainly in my neck of the woods, there were all kinds of grants and start-up funds on offer to CICs as well. I know someone IRL who is an actual good egg and does things properly but was very well supported by these and then the pandemic support to keep and expand a business that would not have been commercially viable otherwise.

Harder to follow the money on these grants unless CICs have logos and thank yous on their website or SM, so I don't know if Jimmy will have benefited. Also harder to apply for if you're not great at completing forms, mind you.
Nah, he doesn’t do grants. He can’t get them as the governance isn’t there.
(don’t quote me on the details here but) Early on he tried applying to Lottery, didn’t get it then used the usual stuff of “lottery won’t support us”. Again, numerous orgs offered him support to write it and signposted to others who do this for free. He seemed to carry on with the “they won’t help/don’t like us/it’s a conspiracy” type angle.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.