Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
I've just been chuckling to myself. The house was £70,000 wasn't it? Hugh Grant donated £75,000 or around that? If he ever got awarded his cash back, he might become an accidental buy to let landlord of a terraced house in Burnley. Occupied by Jimmy's family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lazarus

VIP Member
james: i have removed myself from the gas safety register to concentrate on more important matters.

also james: goes on facebook to post years old tweets.

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
I have held back on commenting for a while, purely to see how James would respond. It was as we all suspected I see.

I have said this from the start - James is not a chancer, grifter, he is not a Simon Harris. He is a dangerous conman. Nothing will stop him and we have seen that in his response over the last few days. This man is dangerous and I hope he faces serious consequences for this, if nothing else as a deterrent for others but I fear even prison wouldn’t stop James.

I hate to break it to James, but even if the BBC “wanted them evicted” from the infamous house that James/Depher bought, that isn’t actually a heartless act. He relies on people becoming so uncomfortable and concerned with what others think of them that they won’t question that, you cannot just use public funds to buy houses for family members just because they have cancer. It is basic, simple yet effective manipulation and I’m not here to play that game. He shouldn’t have bought that house. It’s all wrong.

Let us also take away the obvious bullshit and problems with making this property available for someone experiencing DA, you can’t just set that up. It needs to be regulated. It needs a registered manager. As this property is allegedly owned by Depher, he cannot just put someone in there, particularly vulnerable people. He cannot be trusted with anyone vulnerable. As someone mentioned above; the house isn’t safe because everyone knows the location.

There are real victims of James and his narcissistic behaviour and not just the obvious ones. He is also so incredibly thick that it is painful to witness at times.

I really hope this doesn’t blow over but the danger he rides the wave and comes out of the other end. It really is in the charity commission to follow up on this and I will be continuing to contact them for updates. This thread isn’t my usual guilty pleasure, this thread had caused me significant upset and worry with its contents because this is dangerous.
A note of clarification: Depher CIC isn't a registered charity so the Charities Commission has no role here.

Anyone wanting to raise concerns about Depher should contact one or all of the following:
  1. Gas Safety Engineers Register (https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/gas-safety/concerns-reporting-illegal-gas-work/)
  2. Fundraising Regulator (https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/complaints/make-complaint)
  3. CIC Regulator (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/complaints-about-community-interest-companies-updated-process)
  4. The relevant local Trading Standards office (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/)
  5. Go Fund Me complaints (https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203604694-Report-a-fundraiser)

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
can someone give me the jist of what he’s saying in this video I can’t bare to press play on anything he videos
"First you park your vehicle like a TWAT. Then you open the door and nearly hit me like you're a CUNT. Then you shout at me and talk to me like you're a PRICK. You're supposed to be me wife."

Then he makes a face at the camera:
1716377311684.png

He literally nearly spits the word "prick". It's really unpleasant.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
No archive exists for the audi tweets, sad times.

In honour of the election announced this week, throwback to when Jimmy had a go at Boris Johnson about an administrative error made by the GP.

1716494884161.png

Archive

DISCUSTING

• Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I don't understand why there isn't more outcry over the fag-in-mouth pic. Saying "oh it was safe and she let us smoke in the house" is a ridiculous answer. A professional tradie, especially one who works with gas, would NEVER do something like that. It's disgusting, dangerous and unprofessional, and the fact that Jimmy thought it was OK to post on social media speaks volumes.

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Thinking about clocking in on Monday and just forwarding my boss a bunch of emails about work I've previously done in the past couple of years. That'll do. Gofundme is in my email signature xoxo

• Haha

Girty Drifter

Jimmy has posted a screenshot of 🌿🧙’s twitter on his Facebook page and described the posts as ‘torture’. It includes a picture of him photoshopped as Jesus and I just can’t with this fucking lunatic today.

IMG_8071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I am 100% convinced he worked on older people and/or their relatives so Depher was included in wills and left legacies. We've seen tweets backing this up.
I guess that is a whole new investigation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lobster Johnson

Chatty Member
Totally didn't even occur to me it would have been another instance of him randomly paying off people's shopping at the tills again.

He's currently spamming his facebook with the usual shit. It's boring.

Here's another one from the archives and it's something we're well aware he does already. Here's a woman who is quoted as having a brain tumour, her husband has left her, she's lonely, the government and council said no to helping her. 20th October 2021.

View attachment 2957858

If an image has been weirdly cropped you can absolutely guarantee he's hiding something so I decided to find the original image.

View attachment 2957863
Invoice actually says "Lady has suffered brain haemmorage/stroke". So he's invented a brain tumour, a partner leaving her and a fake quote to accompany it nearly 3 years later (invoice from January 2019).

View attachment 2957855
The fact that your boiler failed a further 6 times after Saint Jim fixed it is hardly a ringing endorsement.

mchops

VIP Member
The thing that's fucked him with gas safe is that he is on record saying anyone can work as long as he is supervising. Gas safe said only if apprenticeship, registered.
Seems poor me khan wasn't. The other chavs smoking, fuck knows.
They won't take him back. It's like being struck off.
He'd have to completely re train.

• Wow
  • Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Recap:

The BBC mini-documentary aired yesterday on BBC iPlayer, with follow-up segments on BBC Breakfast and BBC News. It's been picked up by other national papers.

In it, the investigative journalist
a) tracked down people in photos shared by James
b) occasionally broke the news to people that they'd had their pictures / their family members' pictures shared by James without their consent
c) found out from the woman's carer and daughter that the woman James claimed to have caught in the moment and saved from a suicidal act (involving calling the woman's daughter) died in 2020, and that the event was a complete fabrication
d) demonstrated multiple times that James shared photos of people and details without the consent, and fabricated stories to manipulate people into donating cash
amongst many other things

James went on GB News to try and defend himself, it didn't particularly go well, including when he said that the noose he photographed and put on a GoFundMe (part of the fabricated suicide saving story) was part of a need to show the reality of life.

Jeremy Vine is fuming

British Citizen Award have suspended the award

The Fundraising Regulator are having a look

I'm sure I've forgotten something

ETA there are unconfirmed reports from the Andersons that people in Burnley are driving past their house honking their horns and flipping them off

ETA ETA James said that all of the fabrications were the fault of trolls, the BBC have painted a false story because of the trolls and he's going to OFCOM.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
James spent literally years posting photos of vulnerable people without their consent alongside fabricated libellous stories painting people in a bad light, didn't respond and continues to not respond to the victim's loved ones begging him to take them down and spread detailed personal information all over his feed for thousands of people to see.

Watching him throw a tantrum and demand his followers back him up because he has people spreading rumours (and saying things with substantiated evidence) about him, is absolutely hilarious. Zero self awareness. Zero empathy. No accountability for what he's done.

How do you think Gemma and Andrea, the poor victims from your documentary feel? You ever think about that James?

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Depher translator has uploaded a video of James talking to the camera and saying some quite verbally abusive things about his partner. It's an uncomfortable watch, looks to be pre-2022 based on his teeth and the presence of the Bluetooth in his ear.

Really upsetting watching, definitely a side of him a lot of people haven't seen before.

• Wow
  • Angry

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I am genuinely curious - where do others on the thread think this will all end? I can’t call it at all, I think even from prison he would be screaming persecution.
1 - he’ll do a Reggie Perrin/Riche Manic type disappearance to make people think he commuted suicide…then Babs will emigrate to Spain in her grief, he will be in the cellar and blow his cover within a week because he isn’t getting enough interaction/attention.

or

2 - he’ll make a suicide ‘attempt’ that isn’t a real attempt but a glorified piece of theatre…and go into a mental institute to ‘recover’. Evading consequences until the pressure is off.

or

3 - if he’s a true narcissist/borderline personality…he will actually WANT this to end up in the criminal court, he will enjoy it and possibly even represent himself (claiming poverty or that he doesn’t want to use funds on legal fees that he could instead donate to the poor). He will love the attention no matter if it is bad, he will just want the publicity of it all.

Or

4 - he will ‘develop’ a problem such a drink or drug addiction which he will use an excuse for his behaviour.

or, if he’s really wanting to push back against being questioned…

5 - he will claim he has terminal cancer and pose for photos using other people’s medical equipment or medications or outside a hospital…to make it ‘authentic’.

Something James is clearly incapable of is thinking through the consequences of his actions. Whatever ‘get out jail free card’ he decides to pull…it won’t succeed. He doesn’t have the brain power to get away with a long haul scam.

The sad thing for Jimmy is that if he had been able to rein himself in…he could have taken £50k a year out of the CIC fraudulently and got away with it. All he had to do was overcharge the CIC for hours works and charge some extra parts to them for jobs related to paid work…it would be an easy scam if careful. His mistakes have been major, telling lies he can’t keep track of on social media and posting the same pictures with different stories and of people who haven’t consented was bound to catch up with him eventually…as was buying the house and expensive non-work vehicles. He should have been careful with the money, not spent it obvious ways etc, bided his time, retire early and wind up the business, then move out of Burnley where he can be anonymous and enjoy the cash. This ‘local hero’ nonsense is his downfall.

One thing I really don’t understand in all this…why was Hugh Grant so easily duped? He runs a campaign against phone hacking etc, he surely can’t be that thick. He’s also not known (to my awareness) for donating to hundreds of different small charities. Why would he as someone who presumably isn’t based in Burnley, have been so enthralled by the saving of the old dears from the cold that he invested so publicly in Jimmy? By the time Hugh made the second donation…the problems were already evident. Hugh is now part of the problem…his standing up to the phone hacking has made him a trusted figure of honesty/integrity to some people…that in turn means that attaching his name to a charity/CIC means that some of the public donations could have come directly as a result of people being led by him. It’s all very strange…why didn’t Hugh take an interest in a local food bank, or theatre groups, or stuff related to children (he has 5 who are fairly young). I’m not aware he has any links to Burnley or any experience in issues such as heating poverty or eldercare, or indeed safeguarding. Hugh definitely didn’t ask for an enhanced DBS check to ensure that funding Jimmy to go into homes for free repairs was safe for vulnerable people because Jimmy hasn’t got one.

• Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Why is he wanging on about wages? You were supposed to be fitting free boilers and doing heating repairs. I'm sure the admin wife's wage was covering stuff. Ffs .
It's just occured to me that the entire thing could have started just as a clever way to keep him, wife, and son in wages (when they weren't good enough in the real world)

- rather like a combination of "buy my book for charity" and patreon subs where no actual charity/activism was happening

Virtual Boiler Installation

• Haha
  • Wow