Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Your letter is much better than mine. I was quite happy with mine, and with the follow-up to their responses. Now that I’ve seen yours, I can tell you that I SHANT be posting mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Under his statement. Been waiting for somebody to do this since Saturday :coffee:🤭View attachment 2948744
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

TROLLS HAVE TRAVELLED TO SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA AND HACKED THE INTERNET ARCHIVE AND THE WAYBACK MACHINE TO TARGET DEPHER BY UPLOADING DOCTORED WEB ARCHIVES.

THE CALIFORNIA POLICE, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, MI5, MI6, INTERPOL, THE MET POLICE AND OFCOM HAVE BEEN INFORMED. THEY HAVE ACTED SWIFTLY.

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Hey - just some tweets from Jude that she's asked to be shared here (with permission) cos she's not on tattle. Screenshots attached.
Hey @drunkwasps

This is an imperfect channel but, if you're in touch with Jude and the BWC women, please let them know they have been heard here. We (or at least I am) are grateful for their courage in standing up to a nasty, racist bully like Anderson, at great personal cost in some instances.

Along with the other Twitter warriors who have kept the pressure up on Depher, it's been hard and frustrating over so many months.

We all hope justice is served, however flawed that might be.

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
From JD on twitter:

Screenshot_20240523_113341_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_113355_X.jpg
20240523_113401.jpg

That first tweet is shocking, I can't believe he framed the selling of the car he bought using DEPHER funds as him being charitable, I'm gonna see if I can find the archive for it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1716135553965.png

1716135606073.png

24 ft x 9 ft wide? what they going to do - stand perfectly still?

it's giving me flashbacks to secondary school lessons in mouldy mobile classrooms that had been temporary classroom space for 20 odd years

• Haha
  • Wow

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Why am I spending my Friday night watching a video from 2021 of James Anderson putting a carrier bag over his head?

Screenshot_20240517_173233_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Right. Let’s put this “the trolls doctored the photos” narrative to bed for us viewers at home. The BBC will undoubtedly have proof that James posted those now deleted tweets. Here’s a little evidence that they are not edited by anybody outside of Depher.

Here is James this morning claiming that he never posted an image of Joyce with that story.
James Anderson statement 18th May 2024.png

Archived here.

Here is the tweet. You want to know where I took this screenshot? On the wayback machine. It was archived on the 12th of June 2022 when he wrote and published that tweet associating the picture of Joyce with the fabricated suicide story. It cannot be doctored, it has been archived on the web for everybody to see coming from his account.

Depher 12 Jun 2022 Tweet.png

It was a challenge tracking down this archive link as the tweets are deleted and it wasn't readily available on the archive of his acocunt URL but it’s here and it’s indisputable.

Now, I’m sure James might want to argue that he doesn’t control the depheruk twitter account any more. The handle was taken over by somebody else a while back now. However, at the time this tweet was made and archived, he was in control of the account. There is plenty of evidence of this.

If you go to an archive of his website from the same time period this tweet was published,
Depher Website May 2022.png

And click on the twitter icon in the top left corner, it takes you straight to the depheruk twitter account archive. He was promoting that twitter account as his account at the time. If it wasn’t his twitter, why would he be promoting it?

Depheruk Twitter account May 2022.png

Sidenote: Many of the archives that are more readily available (I had to really mess around to find the above ones now that the tweets are deleted and direct links aren’t searchable) are linked to his harassment of BWC and the other victims. Archiving is wonderful because it’s hard for people like James to claim screenshots were tampered with when the full webpage is archived in its original form. Those who have been archiving his misgivings for a long time have done a lot to discredit him. I’m unsure whether the Joyce tweet was manually archived by somebody or it was done by a bot as a routine scrape but the archived website and proof that this is his account is almost certainly related to their manual archival work.

Trolls didn't do this. You did, James.

Editing to add: The noose photo, I've not managed to secure an archive of it but there was a now deleted tweet on the 13th of August 2023 regarding it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hugh Grant is the equivalent of Monroe's Nigella. Lending legitimacy to a wrong un. Like Hugh Nigella was repeatedly told about Jack but dug her heels in. She is directly responsible for Jack getting thousands of pounds from well meaning deluded people.
They're idiots.

Reactions: 38

gimm3more

VIP Member
there’s less than 2m between timings on both receipts. The last 4 digits of the card numbers are the same, and the till numbers are one apart (1041 & 1042). He’s literally just standing in Lidl paying for people’s shopping with no assessment whatsoever. If you look at this receipt, someone’s gone in for

Cold meat for sandwiches;
Salad;
Tomatoes. That’s the lunches sorted, then there’s:

3 tins of peas;
Hunters chicken;
Chicken Kievs,
Pigs in blankets;
2 packs of asparagus tips.
That’s dinners sorted.
He couldn’t have conducted any assessment whatsoever, just a simple Billy big Bollocks, offering to throw money at people who don’t need it. (If they did need the money there’d be more staples, less luxuries in both receipts).
I would find it extremely patronising and creepy if some random man came up to me and asked to pay for my food shopping. Especially if he had no teeth and a Bluetooth earpiece in.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Lazarus

VIP Member
If I’d gone to a house as an unsuspecting general repairman, and walked in to find a woman in her 80s standing on a chair with a noose around her neck, the image would stay with me for the rest of my life.
I would find it incredibly traumatic, and something I’d never be likely to mention to anyone apart from those who needed to know.

what I don’t think I would have done was:
Get the detail mixed up around whether she was standing on a chair or not,
Get her image mixed up with someone else,
Post about her very deep and personal trauma on social media to emotionally manipulate people into giving me cash,
Make up a lie about the complete scenario.

• Angry

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240526_181104_Facebook.jpg

James just shared this and tagged somebody in it, presumably the alleged author. Lovely comments about people on benefits. True colours showing here. :)

• Wow
  • Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Back in the archives! :) This one is pretty easy to spot but did make me chuckle.

Here he is fundraising using a picture of his own children. Whilst it's obviously not a photo taken recently, it is still arguably misleading. Archive here.

1716320073004.png

1716320227179.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I feel like I'm going to hell but the fact he tore eyeholes destroyed me the first time this was on here, and it's destroying me again

• Haha

BeardyBap

VIP Member
The Reggie Perrin. He’ll leave his Britain First polo & Dickies trousers folded neatly on the beach with his wellies and gnashers on top. Three weeks later, who’s this fitting gas boilers for elderly expats on the Costa Brava? Why its Andy Jameson! ¡Hola, Andy!

• Haha
Reactions: 36