Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I want to give “Andrena” a dictionary so bad…it’s YOU’RE and HARASSMENT you bleeping moronic plumb. Instead of fighting “trolllzzz” maybe read the latest Oxford or just get AI to write all your replies as opposed to some, you bleeping melt.

This bloke - within 6 days of grunking these threads - makes me want to launch my phone through the bleeping wall he annoys me that much!!

As a stress reliever later, I might do some “James As….” to lighten my mood about this utter bleep.

Reactions: 10
I think Sunak’s announcement was prompted by him thinking ‘right that’s it, I’m not being pulled into the Depher shitshow. Calling it today’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, it's so good that they're "dealing with it". I'm sure this involves refunding every single penny of the £78691 fundraised by the gofundme linked in the misinformative tweet that James knowingly posted. :) Probably for the best given that it's fraud.

I'm sure that's how they're handling it.

(RE squigging - I didn't censor the children's faces in the original post as James had shared them with his 46,000 followers and as their parent, I suppose he consented to sharing them. I also am forced to provide the archive links of these tweets as James has developed a tendency to lie and claim tweets have been photoshopped and doctored. Unfortunately archives also can't be censored so everybody would be able to see their faces anyway. I am saddened that his children have been dragged into this. It's worth noting that despite Decky being complicit with a lot of the problems raised at DEPHER, I did still censor his adult face in my post as that hadn't been shared originally on the twitter. Hope my rationale makes sense.)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
(RE squigging - I didn't censor the children's faces in the original post as James had shared them with his 46,000 followers and as their parent, I suppose he consented to sharing them. I also am forced to provide the archive links of these tweets as James has developed a tendency to lie and claim tweets have been photoshopped and doctored. Unfortunately archives also can't be censored so everybody would be able to see their faces anyway. I am saddened that his children have been dragged into this. It's worth noting that despite Decky being complicit with a lot of the problems raised at DEPHER, I did still censor his adult face in my post as that hadn't been shared originally on the twitter. Hope my rationale makes sense.)
totally onboard with your rationale TCC, I just scrubbed it, to be honest, as we've already seen it and so the thread doesn't see that photo over and over and over as the Internet argues about it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that's totally fair and the right thing to do, you're a gem as always lilykestrel :D

Turns out "family are dealing with it" just means the group is paused again. Wonder if we'll get another PUBLIC STATEMENT lol

1716402126692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New question as I rummage through the archives.

1716402770827.png

Is it normal for emergency plumbers to have large red "EMERGENCY RESPONSE" stickers on their vans?

It's a bit similar to how ambulances state "EMERGENCY AMBULANCE" on them.
1716402916272.png

Feels like it ties in with his fabricated stories about Joyce. :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2951477

Is it normal for emergency plumbers to have large red "EMERGENCY RESPONSE" stickers on their vans?

View attachment 2951478

Feel Mchops as our resident trades expert might be able to offer some insight, but just typed 'emergency plumber van' into Google

this was the closest I could find, but "Billy Emergency Plumbing & Drainage" is the name of that arm of the business

1716403765262.png

there is also a rather dashing franchise of emergency plumbers in Australia who have a very striking van design. Completely unrelated, I just thought it was quite neat

1716403851968.png

1716403923481.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2951477

View attachment 2951478

I feel that’s a way of avoiding getting a ticket when you park outside Greggs on a double yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel Mchops as our resident trades expert might be able to offer some insight, but just typed 'emergency plumber van' into Google

this was the closest I could find, but "Billy Emergency Plumbing & Drainage" is the name of that arm of the business

View attachment 2951520

there is also a rather dashing franchise of emergency plumbers in Australia who have a very striking van design. Completely unrelated, I just thought it was quite neat

View attachment 2951523

View attachment 2951525
I also checked google images for the same thing, you and I would get on I think, hahah!

-

Somebody posted the video of him verbally abusing Babs in the other facebook group and there's genuinely no helping the person who can watch that video and say it's "been edited"

1716404696352.png

Meanwhile ole Jimmy is liking these comments slating the BBC because he reckons he should have got the same treatment from them as Jimmy Saville (yikes)
1716404757693.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We are all 24/7 emergency callouts. I knew a drainage company that used an American fire truck.
It's ridiculous, like everyone being an engineer.
Nah, you get a B'eng or an old school Bs .

Reactions: 11
Maybe he'll buy that old ambulance Simon Harris has probably still got knocking about after buying it for a larf. He could do pretend resus on a boiler on a trolley in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a little one from the archives, Jimmy receives praise and then tags in all the news stories in the hopes they'll pick it up and praise him on air again 🥴

1716405862900.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.