Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the people Jimmy used in 2 separate posts where 1 implied they were his parents and the other they were poor and freezing
Turns out this girl (black squig) is their granddaughter and they PAID FOR A BOILER SERVICE
She commented on Jimmys post the other day asking why he did it and he just said “he’s investigating”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
"First you park your vehicle like a twit. Then you open the door and nearly hit me like you're a bleep. Then you shout at me and talk to me like you're a PRICK. You're supposed to be me wife."

Then he makes a face at the camera:
View attachment 2950717

He literally nearly spits the word "prick". It's really unpleasant.
Anderson's misogyny has always been on full display. Any woman who raises questions or criticisms on social media gets much more aggressive responses than men -- doubly awful if she's a black woman.

His patronising attitude towards single mothers, disabled and elderly women, and women experiencing domestic violence is just the flip side of this coin.

He's admitted on his own socials that he's hit women before, referring to an incident with his ex where the police were called. It would not surprise me in the least to learn that he's a controlling, gaslighting abuser in his home.

• Heart
Today's Ofcom report for last week's programmes:
1716382767496.png

So the 'multiple complaints' James keeps wanging on about must be his own then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The only possible explanations are that Ofcom a):have been infiltrated or b) are rogue traders

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To have "thousands" of complaints it would need to be one of the most complained about programmes of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The partner of the ex employee who whistleblew about the house is posting in the Burnley Community & Crime Facebook and the comments are an absolute bloodbath. He's also shared a cease and desist letter he got from James Anderson a couple months back 😶

People are not happy about the misleading post James made picturing his children. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The partner of the ex employee who whistleblew about the house is posting in the Burnley Community & Crime Facebook and the comments are an absolute bloodbath. He's also shared a cease and desist letter he got from James Anderson a couple months back 😶

People are not happy about the misleading post James made picturing his children. 😬
SCREENSHOTS, I BEG.

• Heart
It makes you wonder who did the conveyancing when the house was purchased. Under the money laundering regs, buyers have to show where funds come from for deposits and - in this case, the whole bloody purchase price.

I’d question the solicitor or conveyancer who did the legals for the house. What answer did Anderson give for the source of funds? Oh, it’s from a CIC mate - that ok?
As scary as it is, if that money is coming from a large bank or building society, they won’t pry too much. They will do the necessary checks with the banks who essentially are relied upon to say - this isn’t illegal money. And by that, that it isn’t laundered. So a solicitor realistically wouldn’t know where source funds come from unless you tell them, they aren’t interested. Conveyancing is churn work, it’s a factory line really.

What I would be very interested to know is what bank accounts any money came from, and how original funds were accounted for.

Whilst an absolutely pain in the arse, it isn’t impossible for James or anyone else to figure out who sent funds and where they went. Unless of course he doesn’t want us to know….or it was all cash….or it was the man from Del Monte…..

Reactions: 11
Have we seen this old Facebook account before?

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 15.03.54.png

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 15.01.31.png

And how long has DEPHER been going?
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 15.03.19.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'd be very surprised if he hasn't been a beneficiary in someone's will. It's also possible that some older people do have lots of cash but choose to live a certain way, maybe refuse to engage with services, don't want to spend money on their home, can't cope with the hassle. Any number of reasons. I've worked with older people for over 30 years, admittedly in social housing not private, but some people do just choose to live in what we would consider unacceptable conditions.

I can't get my head around this paying £200 a week back? Why doesn't he just get paid £200 less? Or is he paying back a director's loan?
Also, quite a lot of the people he’s “helped” were homeowners (otherwise they’d get things fixed via their landlords). So they have assets to leave.

Reactions: 12
At some point in his life he’s passed gas fitter exams, he’s passed his driving test…meaning he doesn’t have any serious mental impairment.

I think in a perverse way, he actually wants to get caught as a fraudster. If he’s got borderline/histrionic personality disorder…which he displays a lot of the traits of, he’s going to tribe mostly on the risk, drama and attention. The first time he got caught posting the same photos for different stories…he didn’t stop himself from making the same mistakes over and over again. He’s not that thick that he can’t remember what he’s lied about, he does it knowingly. It would be easy…if needing ensure that photos aren’t used twice for separate lies…to simply delete the photo from his phone after posting it online.

I think he wants to get caught to have the attention in the national media, because his good deed attention isn’t satisfying the core need. He wants to be front page news.

He’s in free fall with the stuff like removing and reading himself as a company director the same day, adding a contractor to his gas safe when the contracted doesn’t directly work for him and hadn’t given consent etc. He is enjoying being under the pressure and making all the bad decisions.

John Wiseman Brown. Very interested to know the story there. Why is this guy letting himself be involved with this, unless he is just being paid to put his signature on stuff. Is he a family member? I see before an earlier resignation (he’s now reinstated as director) he gave his occupation as plumber…yet he’s not on the gas safe for DEPHER. So both directors are plumbers by trade, but neither can do any work for the company.

Reactions: 14
that would also explain why he not only filmed himself being verbally abusive towards his partner, but also ... posted it?

Reactions: 10
At some point in his life he’s passed gas fitter exams, he’s passed his driving test…meaning he doesn’t have any serious mental impairment.

I think in a perverse way, he actually wants to get caught as a fraudster. If he’s got borderline/histrionic personality disorder…which he displays a lot of the traits of, he’s going to tribe mostly on the risk, drama and attention. The first time he got caught posting the same photos for different stories…he didn’t stop himself from making the same mistakes over and over again. He’s not that thick that he can’t remember what he’s lied about, he does it knowingly. It would be easy…if needing ensure that photos aren’t used twice for separate lies…to simply delete the photo from his phone after posting it online.

I think he wants to get caught to have the attention in the national media, because his good deed attention isn’t satisfying the core need. He wants to be front page news.

He’s in free fall with the stuff like removing and reading himself as a company director the same day, adding a contractor to his gas safe when the contracted doesn’t directly work for him and hadn’t given consent etc. He is enjoying being under the pressure and making all the bad decisions.

John Wiseman Brown. Very interested to know the story there. Why is this guy letting himself be involved with this, unless he is just being paid to put his signature on stuff. Is he a family member? I see before an earlier resignation (he’s now reinstated as director) he gave his occupation as plumber…yet he’s not on the gas safe for DEPHER. So both directors are plumbers by trade, but neither can do any work for the company.
Nah I just think he’s thick as 2 short planks, a classic criminal conman with a dodgy past and tendencies to be violent and abusive, with a messiah complex

Reactions: 22
His son is back and is now spreading tit about M and the ex employee. I'm sure it's got nothing to do with M posting loudly in local groups about the cars, the use of the photos of James' children to solicit funds and the purchase of the house. 🤪

Really subtle lads

Screenshot_20240522_165124_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240522_165137_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Does John Wiseman Brown
A) know he’s listed as a director? (JA did put someone on gas safe under Depher alledgedly without knowledge)
B) exist?
C) know the media report?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.