Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's posted another video statement an hour ago, currently screen recording and uploading for everybody

It's a rehash of a bunch of his bullshit:
  • The house is an investment and is earning more than interest in the bank would
  • He has an accountant therefore he can't have misappropriated funds
  • He pays his own wages into DEPHER when hecould totally be earning £300 a day as a plumber
  • The pictures are suspect (again, shame I have them archived, Jimmy LOL)#
  • The BBC didn't show the full interview and are biased
  • He's going to repair the trust in DEPHER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It's not really any contract as such. All Jim is doing is getting a phone call. Giving the job to someone else. Would have been he is too busy, now not gas safe.
Fine when it's a few jobs. Like recommending any when busy. When the firm are miles away, no.
I want them to go though procurement procedure, everything, insurance, engineers certs, GDPR belive it or not.
He's nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still haven’t got over him on telly saying they use the car for meetings.
“Oh, the boardroom’s booked out this afternoon lads, let’s all troop outside and take this conference call in the Beamer Meeting Room #2”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You can’t reuse a company name if said company has been dissolved though. I wonder if he knows exactly what he’s doing posting these subbie invoices, ‘If I’m going down, I’m going scorched earth and taking everyone with me’
I'm not delving, we're they all registered companies? If I shut down mchops Inc. I can still be mchops , just not mchops on companies house.

Reactions: 10
I'm so confused is he saying Lancashire police are also involved? Some of the tweets don't appear to be directed at him and showing you've blocked some accounts doesn't prove anything. I'm surprised he hasn't just run off to Spain or wherever C**** has disappeared to.
I hope they aren’t. If they’re investigating some shite plumbers fantasies of trolls while also ignoring the rampant child exploitation going on in my home town because all the councils have been allowed to move their ponces over to here I will not be impressed with Lancashire police. (No I don’t care they’re different teams - the argument is always that they’re trying but they don’t have the manpower 🙄)

Reactions: 11
I still haven’t got over him on telly saying they use the car for meetings.
“Oh, the boardroom’s booked out this afternoon lads, let’s all troop outside and take this conference call in the Beamer Meeting Room #2”
Don't worry, I hear there's a brand new 9x3m office space in transit. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's posted another video statement an hour ago, currently screen recording and uploading for everybody

• The house is an investment and is earning more than interest in the bank would
  • He pays his own wages into DEPHER when hecould totally be earning £300 a day as a plumber
But why did the £70k for the house need to be 'invested'? Why wasn't it spent for the purpose the donators assumed it would be? Helping old and vulnerable people?
It wasn't up to him to decide to bleeping 'invest' it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

He is very twitchy / fidgeting all through it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alright hello! For those with strong stomaches, here's him talking.

For those of you that can't bear to hear him talk, I've got a transcript for you. :)

going to do another post but I rather just do a video so DEPHER I invested in a property the reason we invested in this property is that the money in brick and mortar brings up a lot more value than money in the bank you earn a lot more interest on brick and mortar so the property also earns £400 a month that £400 a month is put directly back into DEPHER bank accounts through rent it also keeps it value the tenants that are in the property keep the property in very good condition and also guarantees the rent that is the sole decision for the tenant and other personal issues that the tenant

may have we have a separate accountant the separate accountant is a chartered accountant the accountant has full access to the bank accounts we give the accountant all our receipts and all our invoices and everything that we need as a company and and the accountant does the account at the end of every year the accountant also does the VAT the accountants also just the wages the pension the National Insurance the PAYE and also the VAT so the accountant has got full control of that I just get sent the final figures through and I authorize it I get sent through the wages and I pay it I get sent through the P 32s every month and I pay HMRC over the last seven years we have paid HMRC £22,000 in total out of our funds that has either been earned or donated in 2022 and 23 we spent £170,000 alone in just wages that we paid from donations and earnings I myself on a separate wage every week before I take any money £200 is taken out of my wages by the accountant and put back into the DEPHER Community initiative over the last 12 months I have given back £6,100 of my earned wage into DEPHER I take home roughly £300 a week many other or if not all other plumbing and heating Engineers around the country take home I take home in a week in one day sometimes more some Engineers are on 4 to 500 a day some Engineers are on 3 to 400 a day I myself I am on £300 a week after the deductions are taken out for my national Insurance my tax and the £200 that goes back into DEPHER every single week from my wages if you have any legitimate questions then please ask and I will answer them

the pictures that the BBBC shown are questionable the whole way the interview was portrayed is very questionable the interview lasted just two hours and that has asked questions in less than 30 minutes there are answers that I gave to the BBC on accusations that have not been shown to the public accusations that came from individuals and groups who have targeted me for just over four years the accusation of the photo with the lady on The Noose I gave two answers to that they only shown one the answer that I shown prior to one that they've shown you totally denied doing that poster I did not know where it came from that poster was from2022 they also show many posts of thesame lady over a number of months and possibly years I did not get a chance to see them or answer them pictures either that was totally taken out of my hands

I may have made mistakes with safeguarding I may have made mistakes by posting pictures that I shouldn't have posted I may have made mistakes by posting jobs we've already done in the past that I only done for awareness but I didn't put dates on they are my mistakes that I own up to and I will own and I have and will continue to rectify I am the director so I am not trying to put the blame on anybody else but me and I will hopefully in Time Repair the reputation that DEPHER itself had

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I don't know how it works for CICs but I know for companies that recieve public money there often has to be transparent and fair tender processes when appointing sub contractors to avoid bribery etc and the penalties for being caught are quite severe. CICs may not have these rules but they probably should have.
Yes, I think so too, that's why I asked really. He should be able to prove he's getting best value for what is essentially public money. I bet there's no paper trail at all.

Reactions: 9
Alright hello! For those with strong stomaches, here's him talking.

For those of you that can't bear to hear him talk, I've got a transcript for you. :)
sterling work. I've just listened and tidied up the transcript as I went along

going to do another post but I rather just do a video, so DEPHER CIC invested in a property, the reason we invested in this property is that the money in bricks and mortar brings up a lot more value than money in the bank. you earn a lot more interest on brick and mortar. so the property also earns £400 a month, that £400 a month is put directly back into DEPHER bank accounts through rent. It also keeps it's value the tenants that are in the property keep the property in very good condition and also guarantees the rent. That is the sole decision for the tenant and other personal issues that the tenant may have

We have a separate accountant. The separate accountant is a chartered accountant. The accountant has full access to the bank accounts. We give the accountant all our receipts and all our invoices and everything that we need as a company and then the accountant does the account at the end of every year. The accountant also does the VAT, the accountants also does the wages, the pension, the National Insurance, the PAYE, and also the VAT. So the accountant has got full control of that I just get sent the final figures through and I authorize it. I get sent through the wages and I pay it. I get sent through the P 32s every month and I pay HMRC. Over the last seven years we have paid HMRC £202,000 in total out of our funds, that has either been earned or donated. In 2022 and 23 we spent £170,000 alone in just wages that we paid from donations and earnings. I myself on a separate wage. Every week before I take any money £200 is taken out of my wages by the accountant and put back into the DEPHER Community initiative over the last 12 months I have given back £6,100 of my earned wage into DEPHER. I take home roughly £300 a week. Many other or if not all other plumbing and heating Engineers around the country take home what I take home in a week in one day, sometimes more. Some Engineers are on 4 - 500 a day some Engineers are on 3 - 400 a day I myself I am on £300 a week, after the deductions are taken out for my national Insurance, my tax and the £200 that goes back into DEPHER every single week from my wages. If you have any legitimate questions then please ask and I will answer them

The pictures that the BBBC shown are questionable. The whole way the interview was portrayed is very questionable. The interview lasted just two hours and that has asked questions in less than 30 minutes, there are answers that I gave to the BBC on accusations that have not been shown to the public, accusations that came from individuals and groups who have targeted me for just over four years. The accusation of the photo with the lady and the noose I gave two answers to that, they only shown one the answer that I shown prior to one that they've shown you totally denied doing that poster, I did not know where it came from that poster was from 2022. They also show many posts of the same lady over a number of months and possibly years, I did not get a chance to see them or answer them pictures either, that was totally taken out of my hands

I may have made mistakes with safeguarding, I may have made mistakes by posting pictures that I shouldn't have posted I may have made mistakes by posting jobs we've already done in the past, that I only done for awareness but I didn't put dates on, they are my mistakes that I own up to and I will own and I have and will continue to rectify. I am the director so I am not trying to point the blame on anybody else but me and I will hopefully in time repair the reputation that DEPHER itself had

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keep him as safe as possibly by posting information today which literally doxxes his address to all your alleged trolls. I doubt you were told to evict your father in law. You were probably asked to justify why you used donated funds for personal gain. You really ought to pay the £70k you stole back, James.

1716315364893.png

---
sterling work. I've just listened and tidied up the transcript as I went along
Thank you so much! I used a transcript generator and tidied up the formatting but I couldn't bear a second listen to give it the full tidy 😂 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If James is having £200 a week taken out of his wages, how has he only paid £6100 over the last twelve months?

Is this another case of 'the way I do my maths'

because £200 x 52 is £10,400

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not delving, we're they all registered companies? If I shut down mchops Inc. I can still be mchops , just not mchops on companies house.
Off topic but how do we say mchops? Is it Emchops, McHops, m'chops?
It's just dawned on me I've been calling you mmmchops (like the Hanson song)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sooo crooked, deceived so many innocent people. We know depher paid for his cars, his families house, what else has slipped through the accounts as a necessary expense to keep the buisness running because his admin costs are 700k on companies house. Do we know what else he's been treating himself to for buisness purposes?
Why is money at the root case of such abhorrent behaviour in society? 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I will have good money on that they have lived on depher money for years. All his gas work paper work is carbon copied , scanned and kept online. More importantly, DATED.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.