Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Encouraging to see that Jimmy's personal and company Facebook pages are now also a binfire of angry comments. That little bubble of self-congratulatory claptrap has been burst.

Reactions: 23
Ahahahaha one of the parody accounts of him has the location set as William Hill 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mildly amusing but without evidence it does lend to his narrative that trolls are inventing stuff about him. Pinch of salt 😬

Reactions: 8
I succeeded and posted it here on Saturday. Somebody has pulled it from there at last LOL

It's about time somebody picked it up because it did take me ages. Just a bit annoying it's late in the day and uncredited. 🥲
I see he's accepting all the amazing/superb/well done comments too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I see he's accepting all the amazing/superb/well done comments too :rolleyes:
I'd not be vexed if it hadn't taken me a considerable amount of time and I hadn't spent hours on Saturday up to my neck in the archives digging for more stuff.

Robbed of my ALLOCADES for my archival work. 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1716295116641.png

he's shared a picture of the 'completion of registration' for the land registry

I won't share it here because whilst he's blocked out the property address, he hasn't blocked out the title number.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2948948

he's shared a picture of the 'completion of registration' for the land registry

I won't share it here because whilst he's blocked out the property address, he hasn't blocked out the title number.
Oh my god if it’s an investment BY DEFINITION IT CAN APPRECIATE OR DEPRECIATE IN VALUE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE IT WILL PROVIDE A PROFIT JAMES

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god if it’s an investment BY DEFINITION IT CAN APPRECIATE OR DEPRECIATE IN VALUE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE IT WILL PROVIDE A PROFIT JAMES
With residual profits, I have purchased several gold krugerrands. A profitable investment for the cic and community.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s avoiding the whole point about the house which is that people donated money to be used NOW for plumbing etc, because he kept rattling the tin saying it was saving lives. They didn’t donate for it to be tied up in an illiquid investment. he shouldn’t have kept fundraising with that amount of spare cash on hand!
---
He’s been seen in the bookies this morning with a wad of £50 notes…

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Every time I think he can't possibly be any more stupid, he excels.

You can now find the address of the house he insists will be for victims of domestic abuse, many of whom will need their locations kept secure and private in two minutes flat using the online gov.uk land and property service.

What. Are. You. Doing?

If he had genuinely done safeguarding AND GDPR training he'd know about this, they cover how personal information sharing includes giving information that can easily be used to identify personal information. He is so dangerous.

Reactions: 28
As a landlord he has to provide an annual landlords gas safe certificate. He can no longer carry out that work so will need a subcontractor. I wonder where the money for that will come from ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As a landlord he has to provide an annual landlords gas safe certificate. He can no longer carry out that work so will need a subcontractor. I wonder where the money for that will come from ?
#profits from #paid work

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m reposting this from the last thread to disprove his nonsense yet again.
and given he's no longer a gas safe registered engineer, he'll also be paying for boiler services too.

he's a bare faced liar for trying to suggest this benefits anyone but himself and his own family.

mchops got there first!

Reactions: 18
Perfection. It's like Dante's circles of hell -- each and every step Jimmy takes, in any direction, just exposes him further and tightens the ropes he's trussed himself up with.

Reactions: 21
and given he's no longer a gas safe registered engineer, he'll also be paying for boiler services too.

he's a bare faced liar for trying to suggest this benefits anyone but himself and his own family.

mchops got there first!
Let’s be honest though him and Clint will 100% try and do any work themselves illegally.

Reactions: 16
I think I might know what he is doing with all these police and ofcom reports etc. when I worked for the council a few years ago, we had cases of people who do things that needed enforcement action (rouge landlords, planning and environmental breaches etc)…occasionally one of those ‘customers’ would become extremely vexatious.

they would do things such as make multiple unsubstantiated complaints against their neighbours, make formal complaints about staff over minor or lies, constantly phone admin teams and refuse to get off the phone, demand only to talk to the top brass, make social media posts aimed at specific staff members and publish staff names online, turn up at public meetings that they had no reason what to be involved in, write letters that don’t make sense but quote lots of legal jargon, threaten legal action, make lots of formal complaints and threaten to take it to the ombudsman, make numerous freedom of information requests etc.

Basically stress out the staff and waste their time as much as possible, so that even though the ‘customer’ was in the wrong and facing enforcement action…all of the careful tiptoeing around had to be done by the staff.

I think Jimmy is doing the same thing. If he gets arrested for anything…he will immediately be asking the police about the ‘investigation’ into the hundreds of ‘crimes’ he has reported against himself. He will use it as a reason not to cooperate or admit any fault, any wrongdoing proven will be backpedaled by him claiming he was reacting to the ‘trolling’ or whatever illegal activity he is claiming others are doing to him. He will claim he is in firefighter mode and not responsible for his reactions.

The police won’t want to arrest him, they won’t want to deal with him because he will be a difficult customer. He’s not likely to go ‘no comment’ and let the relevant facts air at a trial, he’ll want to bring in every irrelevant thing possible then complain about his local police to the complaints commission. He will try the tactic of trying to scare them off dealing with him.

When the bbc investigative journalist turned up at his office, he agreed to be interviewed without any pre-arrangement. It’s OBVIOUS that wasn’t going to be good for him, his lies have been persistently pointed out to him on social media, he knew what was coming. Any normal scammer would make the journalist come back for an appointment and consider tactics on how to handle it. He’s accepted the interview intentionally because he knew that afterwards he could claim to be the victim, that the bbc had him in a corner etc and he didn’t have time to research all the things they accused him of before responding.

He’s immediately decided that instead of the bbc being correct about him (a lot of the wrongdoing he actually admitted to in the interview), that they are wrong and now he will be insulting their integrity and complaining multiple times to ofcom. He’s trying to scare the bbc via bloating the complaints system into not doing any further reporting on him. It’s an obvious tactic.
Classic narc behaviour is to make such complaints. “Harrasment” claims and formal complaints made about victims before the victim can do so. Usually done when someone starts to ask questions/wants answers/ sees the reality.
so many of these claims to police have NFA (no further action) because it’s seen for what it is. Part of the reason why it’s awful for real victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.