Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would you remove yourself from the register? That just limits your employment options going forward, surely. All you have to do is not install any more boilers if you want to concentrate on admin and running the CIC. Unless, of course, he has an insatiable compulsion to install boilers and a newfound respect for regulations.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why on earth would you remove yourself from the register? That just limits your employment options going forward, surely. All you have to do is not install any more boilers if you want to concentrate on admin and running the CIC. Unless, of course, he has an insatiable compulsion to install boilers and a newfound respect for regulations.
removing himself before they issue a statement to say they've suspended him is my bet.

Reactions: 22
He just has utterly insane excuses for EVERYTHING. Aside from the very small number of people on Facebook still telling him to “keep going xxxx” he has no support. His business is ruined. Take the L and move on FFS.

Reactions: 20
I don't believe he removed himself, I think he's covering up.

Here's the tit he's posted this morning. It's incomprehensible to most people and all the screenshots are really old
Screenshot_20240521_085053_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085112_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085124_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085135_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1716277903545.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085158_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085212_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085220_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1716277962475.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085253_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085305_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085312_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085322_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085329_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_085238_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
james: i have removed myself from the gas safety register to concentrate on more important matters.

also james: goes on facebook to post years old tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That Jayda Fransen one is gold ngl. I’m so glad he posted it.
I haven’t heard “witch hunt” bandied about so much since this guy:

And I can’t help thinking about a response tweeted by Mia Farrow:
IMG_5264.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so confused is he saying Lancashire police are also involved? Some of the tweets don't appear to be directed at him and showing you've blocked some accounts doesn't prove anything. I'm surprised he hasn't just run off to Spain or wherever C**** has disappeared to.

Reactions: 14
None of these screenshots make any sense. I can’t work out if he genuinely thinks some of these target him and are hateful, or if he’s just posting random tit and hoping no one reads them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
He's had time to flood his feed with confusing screenshots but images of the shipping container remain on his page against the wishes of the community centre.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
He's had time to flood his feed with confusing screenshots but images of the shipping container remain on his page against the wishes of the community centre.
The man is a total chaos. I have the feeling this is a fella who has just let things get away from him and will never, ever admit he's fucked up so he just keeps doubling down.

Reactions: 17
I think I might know what he is doing with all these police and ofcom reports etc. when I worked for the council a few years ago, we had cases of people who do things that needed enforcement action (rouge landlords, planning and environmental breaches etc)…occasionally one of those ‘customers’ would become extremely vexatious.

they would do things such as make multiple unsubstantiated complaints against their neighbours, make formal complaints about staff over minor or lies, constantly phone admin teams and refuse to get off the phone, demand only to talk to the top brass, make social media posts aimed at specific staff members and publish staff names online, turn up at public meetings that they had no reason what to be involved in, write letters that don’t make sense but quote lots of legal jargon, threaten legal action, make lots of formal complaints and threaten to take it to the ombudsman, make numerous freedom of information requests etc.

Basically stress out the staff and waste their time as much as possible, so that even though the ‘customer’ was in the wrong and facing enforcement action…all of the careful tiptoeing around had to be done by the staff.

I think Jimmy is doing the same thing. If he gets arrested for anything…he will immediately be asking the police about the ‘investigation’ into the hundreds of ‘crimes’ he has reported against himself. He will use it as a reason not to cooperate or admit any fault, any wrongdoing proven will be backpedaled by him claiming he was reacting to the ‘trolling’ or whatever illegal activity he is claiming others are doing to him. He will claim he is in firefighter mode and not responsible for his reactions.

The police won’t want to arrest him, they won’t want to deal with him because he will be a difficult customer. He’s not likely to go ‘no comment’ and let the relevant facts air at a trial, he’ll want to bring in every irrelevant thing possible then complain about his local police to the complaints commission. He will try the tactic of trying to scare them off dealing with him.

When the bbc investigative journalist turned up at his office, he agreed to be interviewed without any pre-arrangement. It’s OBVIOUS that wasn’t going to be good for him, his lies have been persistently pointed out to him on social media, he knew what was coming. Any normal scammer would make the journalist come back for an appointment and consider tactics on how to handle it. He’s accepted the interview intentionally because he knew that afterwards he could claim to be the victim, that the bbc had him in a corner etc and he didn’t have time to research all the things they accused him of before responding.

He’s immediately decided that instead of the bbc being correct about him (a lot of the wrongdoing he actually admitted to in the interview), that they are wrong and now he will be insulting their integrity and complaining multiple times to ofcom. He’s trying to scare the bbc via bloating the complaints system into not doing any further reporting on him. It’s an obvious tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s finished. All he’s doing now is just keeping the story of his grift going so more people hear about it and cancel any future donations. He’s already lost his original Twitter account so most of his Twitter followers and therefore audience for tin rattling.
All he’s got left is the pot of money he’s already sitting on. In an ideal world (ha ha) the regulators would close down his CIC and return the money to donors but who knows, it will probably take forever.
I doubt any reputable Gas Safe engineer will want to take his money for further work as they won’t want to risk being pulled into his fraud-like the Neighbourhood Watch. (See also Carly Burd).

Reactions: 19
I think think donations are drying up and he's desperately panicking.
I do hope so. It’s notable he went down the ‘untraceable donor’ route, not unlike Jack Monroe, of direct debits only (she used PayPal) so it’s impossible to see how much he’s getting, but it’s sure to be much, much less than he got at his peak. His days of big name donors is up, as no one with some influence or a reputation to lose would want to be associated with this.

Reactions: 23
CALL US TODAY, SAFE A LIFE TOMORROW
*t’s & c’s apply; 70% of your donation will go to the community (in the voice of one of those people on radio ads who speak really quickly)

IMG_9811.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.