Depher/CPH CIC #5 No Weddings and One Funeral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might know what he is doing with all these police and ofcom reports etc. when I worked for the council a few years ago, we had cases of people who do things that needed enforcement action (rouge landlords, planning and environmental breaches etc)…occasionally one of those ‘customers’ would become extremely vexatious.

they would do things such as make multiple unsubstantiated complaints against their neighbours, make formal complaints about staff over minor or lies, constantly phone admin teams and refuse to get off the phone, demand only to talk to the top brass, make social media posts aimed at specific staff members and publish staff names online, turn up at public meetings that they had no reason what to be involved in, write letters that don’t make sense but quote lots of legal jargon, threaten legal action, make lots of formal complaints and threaten to take it to the ombudsman, make numerous freedom of information requests etc.

Basically stress out the staff and waste their time as much as possible, so that even though the ‘customer’ was in the wrong and facing enforcement action…all of the careful tiptoeing around had to be done by the staff.

I think Jimmy is doing the same thing. If he gets arrested for anything…he will immediately be asking the police about the ‘investigation’ into the hundreds of ‘crimes’ he has reported against himself. He will use it as a reason not to cooperate or admit any fault, any wrongdoing proven will be backpedaled by him claiming he was reacting to the ‘trolling’ or whatever illegal activity he is claiming others are doing to him. He will claim he is in firefighter mode and not responsible for his reactions.

The police won’t want to arrest him, they won’t want to deal with him because he will be a difficult customer. He’s not likely to go ‘no comment’ and let the relevant facts air at a trial, he’ll want to bring in every irrelevant thing possible then complain about his local police to the complaints commission. He will try the tactic of trying to scare them off dealing with him.

When the bbc investigative journalist turned up at his office, he agreed to be interviewed without any pre-arrangement. It’s OBVIOUS that wasn’t going to be good for him, his lies have been persistently pointed out to him on social media, he knew what was coming. Any normal scammer would make the journalist come back for an appointment and consider tactics on how to handle it. He’s accepted the interview intentionally because he knew that afterwards he could claim to be the victim, that the bbc had him in a corner etc and he didn’t have time to research all the things they accused him of before responding.

He’s immediately decided that instead of the bbc being correct about him (a lot of the wrongdoing he actually admitted to in the interview), that they are wrong and now he will be insulting their integrity and complaining multiple times to ofcom. He’s trying to scare the bbc via bloating the complaints system into not doing any further reporting on him. It’s an obvious tactic.
Let’s not forget his pathetic bribes gestures to the local polis during the pandemic. Tacky blue roses to show #thanks for the #hero’s of the #community

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
feel like a box of blue donuts (or just some normal donuts) or a mega Milk Tray would have got the point across just as well and actually been useful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I might know what he is doing with all these police and ofcom reports etc. when I worked for the council a few years ago, we had cases of people who do things that needed enforcement action (rouge landlords, planning and environmental breaches etc)…occasionally one of those ‘customers’ would become extremely vexatious.

they would do things such as make multiple unsubstantiated complaints against their neighbours, make formal complaints about staff over minor or lies, constantly phone admin teams and refuse to get off the phone, demand only to talk to the top brass, make social media posts aimed at specific staff members and publish staff names online, turn up at public meetings that they had no reason what to be involved in, write letters that don’t make sense but quote lots of legal jargon, threaten legal action, make lots of formal complaints and threaten to take it to the ombudsman, make numerous freedom of information requests etc.

Basically stress out the staff and waste their time as much as possible, so that even though the ‘customer’ was in the wrong and facing enforcement action…all of the careful tiptoeing around had to be done by the staff.

I think Jimmy is doing the same thing. If he gets arrested for anything…he will immediately be asking the police about the ‘investigation’ into the hundreds of ‘crimes’ he has reported against himself. He will use it as a reason not to cooperate or admit any fault, any wrongdoing proven will be backpedaled by him claiming he was reacting to the ‘trolling’ or whatever illegal activity he is claiming others are doing to him. He will claim he is in firefighter mode and not responsible for his reactions.

The police won’t want to arrest him, they won’t want to deal with him because he will be a difficult customer. He’s not likely to go ‘no comment’ and let the relevant facts air at a trial, he’ll want to bring in every irrelevant thing possible then complain about his local police to the complaints commission. He will try the tactic of trying to scare them off dealing with him.

When the bbc investigative journalist turned up at his office, he agreed to be interviewed without any pre-arrangement. It’s OBVIOUS that wasn’t going to be good for him, his lies have been persistently pointed out to him on social media, he knew what was coming. Any normal scammer would make the journalist come back for an appointment and consider tactics on how to handle it. He’s accepted the interview intentionally because he knew that afterwards he could claim to be the victim, that the bbc had him in a corner etc and he didn’t have time to research all the things they accused him of before responding.

He’s immediately decided that instead of the bbc being correct about him (a lot of the wrongdoing he actually admitted to in the interview), that they are wrong and now he will be insulting their integrity and complaining multiple times to ofcom. He’s trying to scare the bbc via bloating the complaints system into not doing any further reporting on him. It’s an obvious tactic.
Trying that on local councils or small to middle sized businesses is one thing. Trying it on the police and the bbc is likely to end badly for you.

Reactions: 20
Let’s not forget his pathetic bribes gestures to the local polis during the pandemic. Tacky blue roses to show #thanks for the #hero’s of the #community
this says to me: hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: 16
feel like a box of blue donuts (or just some normal donuts) or a mega Milk Tray would have got the point across just as well and actually been useful
But that would mean a copper would have to come and get them from him.
Fancy trying to bribe them during an ongoing investigation into 'trolls'. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The archived tweet of James posting Joyce's photo with the noose story I spent over an hour searching for on the wayback machine is now floating around on twitter lmao 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The archived tweet of James posting Joyce's photo with the noose story I spent over an hour searching for on the wayback machine is now floating around on twitter lmao 🥴
oh I spent an age searching for it too! including using a thing someone has built that collates tweets hosted on Wayback. It's a bit slow and unwieldy though (I guess given what it's doing in the background), so I gave up. And I was just going through 2023 I think. Least it's out there now, unlucky Jimmy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oh I spent an age searching for it too! including using a thing someone has built that collates tweets hosted on Wayback. It's a bit slow and unwieldy though (I guess given what it's doing in the background), so I gave up. And I was just going through 2023 I think. Least it's out there now, unlucky Jimmy.
I succeeded and posted it here on Saturday. Somebody has pulled it from there at last LOL

Right. Let’s put this “the trolls doctored the photos” narrative to bed for us viewers at home. The BBC will undoubtedly have proof that James posted those now deleted tweets. Here’s a little evidence that they are not edited by anybody outside of Depher.

Here is James this morning claiming that he never posted an image of Joyce with that story.
View attachment 2943412
Archived here.

Here is the tweet. You want to know where I took this screenshot? On the wayback machine. It was archived on the 12th of June 2022 when he wrote and published that tweet associating the picture of Joyce with the fabricated suicide story. It cannot be doctored, it has been archived on the web for everybody to see coming from his account.

View attachment 2943413

It was a challenge tracking down this archive link as the tweets are deleted and it wasn't readily available on the archive of his acocunt URL but it’s here and it’s indisputable.

Now, I’m sure James might want to argue that he doesn’t control the depheruk twitter account any more. The handle was taken over by somebody else a while back now. However, at the time this tweet was made and archived, he was in control of the account. There is plenty of evidence of this.

If you go to an archive of his website from the same time period this tweet was published,
View attachment 2943414

And click on the twitter icon in the top left corner, it takes you straight to the depheruk twitter account archive. He was promoting that twitter account as his account at the time. If it wasn’t his twitter, why would he be promoting it?

View attachment 2943415

Sidenote: Many of the archives that are more readily available (I had to really mess around to find the above ones now that the tweets are deleted and direct links aren’t searchable) are linked to his harassment of BWC and the other victims. Archiving is wonderful because it’s hard for people like James to claim screenshots were tampered with when the full webpage is archived in its original form. Those who have been archiving his misgivings for a long time have done a lot to discredit him. I’m unsure whether the Joyce tweet was manually archived by somebody or it was done by a bot as a routine scrape but the archived website and proof that this is his account is almost certainly related to their manual archival work.

Trolls didn't do this. You did, James.

Editing to add: The noose photo, I've not managed to secure an archive of it but there was a now deleted tweet on the 13th of August 2023 regarding it.
It's about time somebody picked it up because it did take me ages. Just a bit annoying it's late in the day and uncredited. 🥲

Reactions: 11
I succeeded and posted it here on Saturday. Somebody has pulled it from there at last LOL

It's about time somebody picked it up because it did take me ages. Just a bit annoying it's late in the day and uncredited. 🥲
oh wait sorry 🤦‍♀️ I misread and thought they'd found the tweet with the actual noose photo, that's the one I was on the hunt for and didn't make it into Wayback

Reactions: 3
Yeah, unfortunately the noose photo isn't archived. Spent about three hours digging. Thanks to Elon Musk's bleeping about with blocking access to the API then trying to charge people to view tweets means the regular bots scraping twitter were all halted. It occurred August 13th 2023. You can see plenty of people responding to the noose tweet, many distressed, some blaming the daughter for not being there for her allegedly suicidal mother. It's bleak.
---
Reposting this again, you can see the response to the tweet on the below.

Sadly as it was not archived before deletion, we won't be able to find it. I checked wayback machine, Google cache, archive.today etc. I also checked if anybody had archived any of the 100+ replies (this is how I tracked down the other tweet which was archived as part of routine scraping, I checked if any of the replies had an archive and they did, from there I could find the correct URL and locate the archived tweet on the wayback machine. That's why it took me so long).

So the original noose tweet has not been archived. There’s been a number of issues with the crawling of twitter, in part due to Elon Musk’s general messing about with the platform. I believe it occurred on the 13th August 2023 (and you can see all the replies to the tweet in question here and see the general context of it).

Unfortunately I believe that was around about the time Musk was restricting bot access to API and limiting how many tweets you could read in a day. Further to this, as of yesterday, the URL for twitter is now x.com which means using the wayback machine to see if anything that is still up but archived (I found the other tweets by jumping around URLs on the machine), is cumbersome as the archive would have been done on the twitter.com URL.

The deleted tweet is this one, under this URL, long gone and there are no known archives of that URL:
Code:
https://x.com/Depheruk/status/1690716882737745920
I did find a tweet on 17th June 2021 where he tweeted out the fake invoice with the suicide story he’d also put up on facebook. The caption is incredibly inappropriate.

View attachment 2944086

Archived here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Under his statement. Been waiting for somebody to do this since Saturday :coffee:🤭View attachment 2948744
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

TROLLS HAVE TRAVELLED TO SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA AND HACKED THE INTERNET ARCHIVE AND THE WAYBACK MACHINE TO TARGET DEPHER BY UPLOADING DOCTORED WEB ARCHIVES.

THE CALIFORNIA POLICE, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, MI5, MI6, INTERPOL, THE MET POLICE AND OFCOM HAVE BEEN INFORMED. THEY HAVE ACTED SWIFTLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

TROLLS HAVE TRAVELLED #TO SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA AND HACKED #THE INTERNET ARCHIVE #AND THE WAYBACK MACHINE TO TARGET DEPHER BY #UPLOADING DOCTORED WEB ARCHIVES.

THE CALIFORNIA POLICE, @LancsCC (tags cricket club instead of council) FEDRAL BYOOROH #OF INVESTIGATION, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE #AGENCY, NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, MI5, MI6, INTERPOL, THE MET POLICE AND OFCOM HAVE BEEN INFORMED. THEY #HAVE ACTED SWIFTLY.
fixed that for you, dear heart

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.