Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else spot “allocades” 😆
Proper made me snort. 😭

Got no sympathy for them having people flipping off their house. They advertised the names, faces, addresses of vulnerable people all over social media and didn't give a tit when it was reported to them. Zero empathy and self awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Proper made me snort. 😭

Got no sympathy for them having people flipping off their house. They advertised the names, faces, addresses of vulnerable people all over social media and didn't give a tit when it was reported to them. Zero empathy and self awareness.
They’re all beeping and cheering the incredible #covid garden

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Burnley Express have done another write-up with this at the end

View attachment 2940175

They brushed upon this in the GB News segment. He kept evading whether he was going to step down.

I have a feeling there will be no more DEPHER after all this. He'll be lucky to evade prison.

Reactions: 18
1715886472583.png

can see why Burnley Express are pursuing when they're getting comments like this on facebook

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They’re all beeping and cheering the incredible #covid garden
Was just thinking that we'll probs be seeing a great big wall being erected around that house soon. No bad thing to hide that hideous landscaping from the neighbours who have suffered throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish the BBC looked into the fact he got his front garden done out of those funds too. The more you think about it the more laughable the whole thing is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.