Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute shyster. He'll have been at this type of stuff for years, waaaaay before Depher.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2939961

he's got the cult leader voice and pause going

"I'm only human, I'm just doing the best I can, I have owned up to any mistakes I've made, I have put things in place to rectify these mistakes, I think in hindsight I've done too much too quick on me own instead of getting people in to help and support me"

"today has been very horrendous for me"

oh he's frozen
Loving the boomer Zoom camera angle, James.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching him fail to evade the noose question had me squirming in discomfort. Hope he doesn't get out of it.

Reactions: 9
Is there anywhere I can watch this whilst at the same time avoiding GB News?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That "interview" was like Ma Ev's roast potatoes, DIRE.
---
Is there anywhere I can watch this whilst at the same time avoiding GB News?
Honestly, Laz, you missed absolutely nothing. V frustrating how she let him witter on.

But you can rewind on the live YT stream if you want to make yourself more angry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If no one hung around for the post-interview autopsy, Kelvin McKenzie said he’s privately pleased that Hugh Grant was taken in, Jimmy clearly isn’t capable to run the operation, he should stand down and refund everyone, and he’s surprised that the police aren’t involved yet.
James Schneider said it illustrates that any safety net should be provided by the state rather than people neither qualified or competent.

Reactions: 23
FFS go in any old people's home and ask, and some will say they would rather be dead. On your own, no family or loved ones, deffo. That's not suicidal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg, it’s like Carlz and her “I’ve fed 36479273 people through the cost of living crisis” but so much worse.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’ve just had a look at gofundme to see if any fundraisers were still going (and to report them) and there isn’t, but there’s three or four of people doing marathons/skydives in aid of DEPHER, some of them raised thousands of pounds. I wonder how they feel about todays news. It’s not clear if they are known to JA or local to him or what not but I’d be raging if I threw myself out of a plane to pay for that knobheads BMW

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Very frustrated he did worm out of explaining where the photo of the noose came from. Second half of the GB News interview he was asked where the money went and he said taxes but then his sound was really distorted and it was like listening to the parents off Peanuts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.
The way the BBC listed this on iPlayer made it sound as if this was the first in a series. Tattle could easily furnish them with material for it all.
---
I quite fancy Ed, maybe I’ll set up a scam so he’ll come and interrogate me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently L on twitter who has called him out prior and was piled on relentlessly for it is now talking to the grandchild of somebody that had no idea her grandparent's images were posted on social media. I know it's been really obvious he hasn't had proper consent for this stuff but it's really shocking to hear the extent of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.