Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1715880428906.png

he's got the cult leader voice and pause going

"I'm only human, I'm just doing the best I can, I have owned up to any mistakes I've made, I have put things in place to rectify these mistakes, I think in hindsight I've done too much too quick on me own instead of getting people in to help and support me"

"today has been very horrendous for me"

oh he's frozen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe Dewbs fell for his tit and admitted to donating to him in the past. The man's a walking red flag.

Reactions: 10
claims it was the first time he saw the blacked out carbon monoxide photo and he's going to find out where it came from

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
the car is to ferry the elderly to and from the shop? and for meetings and interviews? you what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't believe Dewbs fell for his tit and admitted to donating to him in the past.
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ah right so it's the trolls' fault that you fabricated a story about saving a woman from suicide

oooh she's asked about the noose

"we need to show the people the reality"

YOU WHAT?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I am constantly staggered by all the crap on Twitter that people fall for; Depher, Carly Bird, Jack Monroe, Captain Tom’s daughter, Bex and her cookbook etc etc etc. There are probably more threads on here about others that are up to no good. Scamming grifters the lot of them.
The whole lot needs put together and used to really show people that tattle isn’t full of trolls but educated individuals who don’t fall for this crap.
Same. I'm a cynical old bleep, always have been, always will be and Tattle has only made me even more so.

Reactions: 27
"we need to show people the reality"
"but that picture wasn't the reality"
[...]
"what was that picture"
"that was a picture of a noose"

slimy lying bleep

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At least she’s challenging him. He’s not happy about it though, there was quite the glimmer of something in his eyes when she wouldn’t take his ‘we need to show the reality’ bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.