Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean this? Posted Friday. I was perplexed.

View attachment 2933993View attachment 2933994View attachment 2933995

-

Regarding his current spamming of random shops, donating money to other organisations, stating his gas bills are high, going on about putting young people in storage units, it looks like he's desperately trying to demonstrate a flurry of activity which he can point at when he's asked where the money has gone. He's trying to cover his tracks.

Edit: beaten to it by #lazarus, I'm going to go cry over #photos of water pipes used as #gas pipes
Coming back to this!!! James NEVER named Billy publicly in the made up machete-gun-robbery-scam. He said “Mr Hargreaves”. So how has a random woman named Heather found out the man’s first name? Has he given a random woman the name and information of a vulnerable (alleged) victim of a crime?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Coming back to this!!! James NEVER named Billy publicly in the made up machete-gun-robbery-scam. He said “Mr Hargreaves”. So how has a random woman named Heather found out the man’s first name? Has he given a random woman the name and information of a vulnerable (alleged) victim of a crime?!
All of this. I also still don't understand what a dog called Blue has to do with Depher or a person called Billy. Can someone explain this to me?

Thinking about the (probably fake) news about community superhero Jimmy breaking up a fight, I wonder if he's angling for nomination for one of King Charles' new civilian awards? Like the woman who fought the crocodile trying to eat her sister.

• Haha
All of this. I also still don't understand what a dog called Blue has to do with Depher or a person called Billy. Can someone explain this to me?

Thinking about the (probably fake) news about community superhero Jimmy breaking up a fight, I wonder if he's angling for nomination for one of King Charles' new civilian awards? Like the woman who fought the crocodile trying to eat her sister.
Sure, the explanation is Jimmy is a megalomaniac narcissistic hole with a messiah complex
Haha the made up fight story is from 2022 sadly so don’t think he’s eligible

Reactions: 10
Dunno where to start with this one.
“you can hit me and you can beat me” - James, you’re the violent abuser here. Nobody has ever hit you or beat you.
“God knows…people we saved over the years” - 🤢🤢🤢
“Some say it was for ego” - because it was.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Dunno where to start with this one.
“you can hit me and you can beat me” - James, you’re the violent abuser here. Nobody has ever hit you or beat you.
“God knows…people we saved over the years” - 🤢🤢🤢
“Some say it was for ego” - because it was.
Oh duck off Jimmy.
At least he's learnt to blur vulnerable children's faces. At last.

Reactions: 12
Has he posted the water pipe carrying gas or the Is it OK that I have husband, posts this week. These are reposted regularly.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off Jimmy.
At least he's learnt to blur vulnerable children's faces. At last.
Oh and a reminder in that case the mum had actually already raised the bulk of the funds for the chair - but Saint Jimmy inserted himself in *again* as with the BIONIC ARM
---
Has he posted the water pipe carrying gas or the Is it OK that I have husband, posts this week. These are reposted regularly.
The water pipe yes, on Sunday as part of his weekly greatest hits 😂 the “is it ok if I have a husband” we haven’t seen in a while - Jimmy has been focusing on not being perceived as a racist this week.

Reactions: 12
Apparently Watchdog is part of the One Show on Wednesdays - could it be the day??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i'm going to be so gutted if i put the one show on, try to explain it to Mr Laz, only to find it's the usual crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually know some people who were contacted by a BBC journalist for a similar thing a couple years back. They turned it down because they didn't want to have their views misrepresented. It was a documentary, it aired about 6-9 months after they were contacted and unsurprisingly they took a balanced approach where they fence sat on the matter so friends were relieved they personally turned it down.

Wouldn't surprise me if timescales were longer than expected and the BBC content is less damning than people would hope. Likely similar to the Jack Monroe article last year.

Reactions: 9
Yeah the BBC does have to be careful. A long time ago I was involved in a documentary about a fraudulent medical practitioner and even though the journalist themselves was appalled by what this person was up to and the harm they were doing, the final doc would have come across as quite equivocal if you knew the whole story. And also they had to be very careful about the families involved who had been defrauded as they were grieving and vulnerable. But I guess that even getting something like that made is very telling given the hoops the beeb have to go through.

Reactions: 7
There’s a Panorama due on May 23rd which is a 1 hour programme as opposed to the recent 30 minute ones. No idea yet as to what it’s about but we can hope.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.