Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A competent accountant would tell him to wise up and stop what he’s doing though, so that will never happen
Yes my accountant is very risk averse as I think they usually are. Any competent accountant is not going to want to go anywhere near this

Reactions: 5
Yes my accountant is very risk averse as I think they usually are. Any competent accountant is not going to want to go anywhere near this
Or will take one look and say "you're on your own, mate"

Mine rolls his eyes at piles of dog eared train tickets, god knows what reaction this mess would get.

Reactions: 3
same, same :(
I meticulously checked BBC1/2 listings last night for this week. The only potential spots for anything are:
- BBC Breakfast
- BBC North West Tonight (local news)
- Newsnight

There’s a consumer daytime TV show called Defenders but it’s all repeats from 2023 and I’ve seen them all anyway, nothing to do with Depher.
---
Discusting.
I presume he'll be able to show a redacted newspaper article about this then - before he siphons money in that direction.
Apparently he knows who they are but of course our Jimmy, who would NEVER reveal anyone’s identity online inappropriately EVER, is waiting for “legal authority” to deal with them.

Attachments

I meticulously checked BBC1/2 listings last night for this week. The only potential spots for anything are:
- BBC Breakfast
- BBC North West Tonight (local news)
- Newsnight

There’s a consumer daytime TV show called Defenders but it’s all repeats from 2023 and I’ve seen them all anyway, nothing to do with Depher.
---

Apparently he knows who they are but of course our Jimmy, who would NEVER reveal anyone’s identity online inappropriately EVER, is waiting for “legal authority” to deal with them.

Justice League Burnley, there.

• Haha
Justice League Burnley, there.
Like he’ll happily dox old people with Alzheimer’s and literal children but not a couple of scammers?? he’s also never ever revealed the identities of all these rogue traders he posts about - there’s an infamous story he constantly shares about an elderly couple who lost their life savings to one for a bathroom, so Depher then did their bathroom for free…wonder why…

Reactions: 6
I watched Andi Oliver's Burnley episode late last night. It was a lovely programme and an interesting insight into a town that has a rich history and a lively, diverse community. Serious people engaging with the social and economic issues of the town were featured and some of them were really impressive.

Can't help thinking that the producers might have come across Burnley's most charitable anti-poverty crusader during their research and given his multiple initiatives some coverage. Or he might have popped up at the celebratory event Andi helped organise, where so many interesting and community-minded people came together to eat delicious food and build relationships. But I looked closely and there was no sign of any members of the Anderson clan anywhere near the scene.

Really makes you think.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Getting real tired and bored of waiting for this supposed exposé now. Surely SOMEONE who was asked about his grift must know when it’s airing and what it’s actually going to be.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240514_143952_X.jpg

"Our mission is crystal clear" - it isn't, that's the problem! What do shipping containers, food banks, the tombola, random donations to cancer research, random photos of exercising children etc have to do with plumbing and heating? Your website and what you've told the regulator is all about plumbing and heating. Your actions are not. That's the opposite of crystal clear. Jesus christ.

Edit: forgot to censor, apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2935058

"Our mission is crystal clear" - it isn't, that's the problem! What do shipping containers, food banks, the tombola, random donations to cancer research, random photos of exercising children etc have to do with plumbing and heating? Your website and what you've told the regulator is all about plumbing and heating. Your actions are not. That's the opposite of crystal clear. Jesus christ.
Condescending toothless money launderer who talks in riddles, regardless of what is asked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am PISSING at this hahahahahaha
Alright, Jim?

I played cricket in Burnley a few times and I rode the national hillclimb champs in Ramsbottom twice. I'm sweating on getting paid tomorrow after 12 months out of work. Could you bung us some beer tokens? Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2935072

Edit: forgot to censor, apologies
“ChatGPT write a statement about a company being inclusive”
---
Wow. If I'd donated money to Depher I'd be mighty pissed off at him giving it to men physically fighting over a debt.
I mean it deffo didn’t happen but if it did you’d be raging hahahah

It reminds me of the post he made about an old lady and it was like “and then she received a phone call from James Anderson himself” the man thinks he’s god

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Alright, Jim?

I played cricket in Burnley a few times and I rode the national hillclimb champs in Ramsbottom twice. I'm sweating on getting paid tomorrow after 12 months out of work. Could you bung us some beer tokens? Cheers.
Up the rake? Oof, fair play. Better add some scratchings to those beer tokens, St Jimmy.

Reactions: 2
If those men wanted a lucrative side hustle they could work out Jim's schedule and stage occasional fistfights over fictional debts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.