Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's tagging in people he's previously given money to on the post, the desperation is obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And surely all the ticks on the right would void it (for such a sensitive subject?
I rather suspect it is designed to be confusing. Thus constantly having get-out clauses if he's pulled up on it.
Crosses and ticks either side of each declaration make it clear as mud.
He is so slippery.
And if you had said under no circumstances do I want photos taken of my child by Jimmy and then used, why would I need to sign a form anyway? Surely you only need to do that for any sort of consent?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He has edited the pinned post on facebook - I assume he is talking about the lady who exposed the tombola and her husband. Don't know about the employee who tried to sue him though. I wonder where that £2,400 was shown on his accounts - probably hidden among the horrendously high admin costs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What plot??? There is no plot you absolute rocket
As my old granny says "His head is full of wee shops and they are all shut"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does he need a subcontractor to do boiler work in Burnley? Is he too busy on Facebook to do any work?

I feel like everything he’s posted about recently he’s said subcontractors have done…

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This was just posted on Twitter. Huge consequences for Jimmy if he's being investigated by all the regulators -- no wonder he's shitting himself.

Good this is in the local paper too. Local people need to know this stuff and stop enabling this fraudulent plonker.

WHEN I SAW THIS I FLEW HERE
A good start but slightly sloppy journalism. Anyone who can read a balance sheet can see that the house was NOT paid for by “profits from paid work”.
Also repeats his claim that “any profits from rent…” there IS NO PROFIT - THERE WILL NOT BE A RETURN ON THE INVESTMENT FOR 15+ YEARS. That is not opinion it is FACT.
But it’s a start. And they did quote the Fundraising Regulator saying the investigation is ONGOING, then Jimmy goes “the investigations have closed” which makes him look v stupid lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does he need a subcontractor to do boiler work in Burnley? Is he too busy on Facebook to do any work?

I feel like everything he’s posted about recently he’s said subcontractors have done…
Can he subcontract work to himself from DEPHER/CPH? Is he a subcontractor working for them?

• Wow
Can he subcontract work to himself from DEPHER/CPH? Is he a subcontractor working for them?
What in the inception
But yeh when he says jobs are “free” there’s no way of knowing if he isn’t using “admin costs” to pay himself for each job. Britain’s kindest messiah

• Wow
What in the inception
But yeh when he says jobs are “free” there’s no way of knowing if he isn’t using “admin costs” to pay himself for each job. Britain’s kindest messiah
I wonder if this is what’s happening. CPH are subcontracting to him. He can technically say that as a director he isn’t taking a wage for running the company; that’s not to say CPH aren’t sub-contracting work to him. It would/could explain the very high wage bill.

• Wow
I wonder if this is what’s happening. CPH are subcontracting to him. He can technically say that as a director he isn’t taking a wage for running the company; that’s not to say CPH aren’t sub-contracting work to him. It would/could explain the very high wage bill.
Oh 100%. His “I don’t take a wage” stuff is bullshit. The 39k Beamer didn’t pay for itself.
---
Oh and given this encounter from December 2023, an interesting FB share from Babs earlier - between sharing house clearance tat from the “fundraising shop” and illegal nasal tanning sprays.
IMG_7085.png

IMG_7082.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He just doxxed a four year old. I censored the name. I'm shocked. He really is that stupid.

View attachment 2937112
Let’s hope this is one of the Jimmy made up specials (why would you tick both sides of the consent) and the 4 year old doesn’t exist.
---
This was just posted on Twitter. Huge consequences for Jimmy if he's being investigated by all the regulators -- no wonder he's shitting himself.

Good this is in the local paper too. Local people need to know this stuff and stop enabling this fraudulent plonker.

This isn’t the local paper, it’s just a website and unfortunately LancsLive have a reputation for posting inaccurate typo filled garbage even more riddled with ads that make it impossible to read than the local paper sites so even though they are right on this, it won’t quite have the local people needing to know cachet.

ETA: and by inaccurate garbage I mean several times the police have posted eg “We are looking for John Doe, 78, 6ft white male missing from Burnley and last seen on X road in Darwen at 8pm” and LancsLive “report” this as “John Doe, 87, 6ft white female missing from Darwen last seen in Burnley ar 8am”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I drive past that garden perhaps five or six times a day. I’ve done that for probably the last two years.

I have never, ever, ever seen anybody sitting in it. Or even stopping to look at it.
Sit in it and see if you're made to feel welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.