Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just doxxed a four year old. I censored the name. I'm shocked. He really is that stupid.

20240515_141737.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Dated two weeks ago? getting his ducks in order by filling in a load of forms and back dating them? Dont believe for a second that form has been completed and held on file for a while. Why would a plumbing firm be taking photos of children and asking parents to sign away the rights to the image? Do those parents have any idea what they are doing? No, they dont need to because this is all fabricated.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
One of the local CIC he donated to last week has just commented saying he got them lots of food so yes, he was indeed flinging money everywhere last week to build an army of supporters. 😂 Real subtle Jimmy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He just doxxed a four year old. I censored the name. I'm shocked. He really is that stupid.

View attachment 2937112
DPA 2018 / GDPR include several relevant principles here:
- lawful & fair - consent must be given &/or the processing must be necessary
- data must be accurate & up to date
- held no longer than necessary
- kept secure

Likewise there are several rights that individuals have, including:
- the right to erasure or to restrict processing
- the right to rectification

In fact, the withdrawal of consent alone may be enough to deem the processing of the personal data against the provisions of this legislation.

Someone's forgotten their GDPR training, haven't they?!

Reactions: 18
'I give permission for a video of my child to be used on any James Anderson Social Media pages' 😧
Omg how could he even include that?
He is such a dangerous fool.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The way it's not only for the CIC but for his personal use as James Anderson, it just makes me sick. :(

I think the ICO needs to be alerted again because he should not be posting the full names of infants, identifying them as somebody who has received support from his organisation. It's incredibly inappropriate and exploitative.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The way it's not only for the CIC but for his personal use as James Anderson, it just makes me sick. :(

I think the ICO needs to be alerted again because he should not be posting the full names of infants, identifying them as somebody who has received support from his organisation. It's incredibly inappropriate and exploitative.
Done, but I would encourage a ‘strength in numbers’ approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
DPA 2018 / GDPR include several relevant principles here:
- lawful & fair - consent must be given &/or the processing must be necessary
- data must be accurate & up to date
- held no longer than necessary
- kept secure

Likewise there are several rights that individuals have, including:
- the right to erasure or to restrict processing
- the right to rectification

In fact, the withdrawal of consent alone may be enough to deem the processing of the personal data against the provisions of this legislation.

Someone's forgotten their GDPR training, haven't they?!
That is the worst example of a completed consent form he could have chosen.
Only the last box is ticked, so not unambiguous as is required by GDPR and ICO
1715786354776.png

Reactions: 13
And how many desperate mums, embarrassed that they can’t feed their child from time to time, are signing their kids right to privacy away for a bit of food and nonce Messiah Jimmy can plaster them all over social media for years to come?! How many are refused help if they don’t sign these consent forms?! We’ve already seen his pathetic “NDA” you have to sign before he gives any answers to perfectly legit questions. Fuckin wrongun belongs back in prison

• Angry
Reactions: 15
"BIRTHDAY INITIATIVE SUPPORT" aka you gave to someone's birthday fundraiser on Facebook with CIC money.
Good grief.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That is the worst example of a completed consent form he could have chosen.
Only the last box is ticked, so not unambiguous as is required by GDPR and ICO
View attachment 2937402
im confused with this form. It does look as if they’ve crossed out everything but the bottom one. Meaning they’ve not consented to anything and they have read and understood.
(it’s also a copy and paste template)

Reactions: 14
im confused with this form. It does look as if they’ve crossed out everything but the bottom one. Meaning they’ve not consented to anything and they have read and understood.
(it’s also a copy and paste template)
And surely all the ticks on the right would void it (for such a sensitive subject?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.