Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what the purpose of this post is:
IMG_9731.jpeg

IMG_9732.jpeg

Date on the meatballs is 30 Jan…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He’s an absolute numb skull. There’s a Facebook group which is new to me where he’s repeatedly posting photos of people they’ve helped, but he’s identifying their faces, their homes, the contents of their bank account and their benefit entitlement on invoices AFTER the ICO tells me he’s been warned about this. I’ll be reporting them again tomorrow.
Also, he made two £50 donations to cancer research on Saturday. Why? Why two?

IMG_9737.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He posted some letter from a dog earlier as ifnit were a thank you to depher but I can't find it now. Looked like something you'd get for sponsoring an animal. The dog didn't appear to be disabled though so not sure what the angle was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He posted some letter from a dog earlier as ifnit were a thank you to depher but I can't find it now. Looked like something you'd get for sponsoring an animal. The dog didn't appear to be disabled though so not sure what the angle was.
IMG_9738.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you mean this? Posted Friday. I was perplexed.

Screenshot_20240513_231403_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1715638463989.jpg
FB_IMG_1715638469105.jpg

-

Regarding his current spamming of random shops, donating money to other organisations, stating his gas bills are high, going on about putting young people in storage units, it looks like he's desperately trying to demonstrate a flurry of activity which he can point at when he's asked where the money has gone. He's trying to cover his tracks.

Edit: beaten to it by #lazarus, I'm going to go cry over #photos of water pipes used as #gas pipes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you mean this? Posted Friday. I was perplexed.

View attachment 2933993View attachment 2933994View attachment 2933995

-

Regarding his current spamming of random shops, donating money to other organisations, stating his gas bills are high, going on about putting young people in storage units, it looks like he's desperately trying to demonstrate a flurry of activity which he can point at when he's asked where the money has gone. He's trying to cover his tracks.

Edit: beaten to it by #lazarus, I'm going to go cry over #photos of water pipes used as #gas pipes
“Putting young people in storage units” hahahahahahaha

That read like Jimmy and the neighbourhood watch folk are going to round up the hoodlums of Burnley and trap them in the shipping container like something out of a Saw film

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he dropped the idea of the storage unit also being used for elderly and disabled people?
He genuinely makes it up as he goes along.

Reactions: 5
Has he dropped the idea of the storage unit also being used for elderly and disabled people?
I don’t doubt that will come to him as part of the Beeb damage control - despite “warm banks” already being well established

Reactions: 6
6th May, yes he has.

Screenshot_20240506_223846_Facebook.jpg

“Putting young people in storage units” hahahahahahaha

That read like Jimmy and the neighbourhood watch folk are going to round up the hoodlums of Burnley and trap them in the shipping container like something out of a Saw film
I said what I said 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.