Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also handy for storing £1,000s worth of scrap

That stupid garden reminds me of the little #villages at Legoland or even worse, #Small World at Disney#land

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Transparent” Jimmy making no mention of using his own company as a personal bank and taking out £81k then at least £6k+ for a “charity night” and to do up his front garden. Must be nice not having to rely on actual banks and crazy interest rates to fund your lifestyle, just your ill gotten gains fleeced from the public.

Pissing at his made up initiatives
“The Depher Birthday initiative”
“The Depher funeral support”
And lest we forget the “back to nature initiative” he made up (aka posting pics of kids doing outdoor learning as part of their standard school curriculum)

Then “full support of healthier heroes CIC” - I wonder if they too piss all their income up the wall donating to other charities and CICs?!
---
Ah, here’s our transparency, Jimmy fleeced £6k+ from the company to put on the Depher charity ball, which only brought them £3.7k back. Pathetic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I drive past that garden perhaps five or six times a day. I’ve done that for probably the last two years.

I have never, ever, ever seen anybody sitting in it. Or even stopping to look at it.
Have you ever sensed it was a #community garden? Or did you just think it was #weird and #pointless?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s back on “damage control” again this morning and reeling out some of his greatest hits again.
- Funnily enough, everyone has to pay tax on their earnings. He’s tagged BBC Breakfast for some unknown reason. Then onto…
- Two separate occasions he appeared on BBC Breakfast, one when he creepily wormed himself into the BIONIC ARM kid’s story and I think the other one was an appearance from 2022.
- a really disturbing message saying that someone has sent James their dying dad’s last £2000.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I know it’s of little consequence in the grand scheme of things, but why has he got to put his arm round everyone he has a photo with? It never looks natural and almost comes across as a poor attempt to be dominant rather than compassionate (or whatever he’s going for). Personal space Jim, look it up.

Reactions: 16
He’s back on “damage control” again this morning and reeling out some of his greatest hits again.
- Funnily enough, everyone has to pay tax on their earnings. He’s tagged BBC Breakfast for some unknown reason. Then onto…
- Two separate occasions he appeared on BBC Breakfast, one when he creepily wormed himself into the BIONIC ARM kid’s story and I think the other one was an appearance from 2022.
- a really disturbing message saying that someone has sent James their dying dad’s last £2000.
#but ? James wrote that message, especially as it goes on to mention the guy is English but Balkan by marriage? What does that mean? James is 1000% lying.

• Haha
That '#but' is a bit suspicious

Screenshot_20240513_085629_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know it’s of little consequence in the grand scheme of things, but why has he got to put his arm round everyone he has a photo with? It never looks natural and almost comes across as a poor attempt to be dominant rather than compassionate (or whatever he’s going for). Personal space Jim, look it up.
It is SO creepy
---
That '#but' is a bit suspicious

View attachment 2932421
Lmao maybe he did write that, but where tf has the Balkan thing come from 😂😭

• Haha
does he think tax goes directly to the conservatives?
does he think he shouldn't pay tax?
i'm not quite sure what his point is.

Reactions: 12
does he think tax goes directly to the conservatives?
does he think he shouldn't pay tax?
i'm not quite sure what his point is.
I genuinely think he does, given how thick he is.
Oh no, we should all pay tax, just not Saint Jimmy who saves #hundreds of #thousands of lives every day year.

Reactions: 7
we went to someones house, identified the problem and contacted united utilities.

how heartwarming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many posts flooding all sm accounts. Seems to be in panic mode again but also has no actual work to do?

Reactions: 7
The boiler thing saving lives is utterly weird. When I bought my first house in 2000, it had a hot water boiler fitted but it never worked (and too naive to complain to the vendors’ estate agent). We had no central heating or running hot water, just a single gas fire in the sitting room and an electric shower. We really struggled back in those days as I had changed careers and taken a step back in salary. It wasn’t until 2005 that we had double glazing, a combi boiler and central heating fitted. Strangely, I didn’t die.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These AI posts are getting weirder and weirder. A burst pipe. So memorable. Someone is a “hero” just because they’ve got a pacemaker. Boiler breaking means it’s a life or death situation.
You’d think they were the Justice League of Burnley the way he talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If true, that last one is one of the most macabre things I've seen. Does the son have power of attorney? :sick:

eta: Sorry, assumed it was a son, could easily be a daughter!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.