Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any idea on when the bbc thing is being aired??
No update on the hellsite, allegedly this week last we heard.

I've a lot to say on the latest lot of posts but I'm just shaking my head. Can't bring myself to watch the most recent video he posted yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is he going to be supplying free inflatable dinghies to the #elderly #vulnerable and #disabled
In my neighbourhood, flash floods have been linked directly to the poor maintenance of the drains by our terrible water company but also the practice of cowboy contractors dumping unused concrete and broken bits of houses down the drains. Wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Depher has surreptitiously chucked a few old boilers in similar manner.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There is an excellent investigative programme on Radio 4 called File on Four. They often look into 'smaller' local scandals eg the appalling Hull funeral homes one.
It is exactly the sort of programme that would have an interest in Jimmy and Depher.
It is on Tuesday evenings, I looked and it isn't tomorrows but the details aren't up for the week after 🤞

Reactions: 9
Twitter is saying it's a TV show rather than radio so it's likely not that but I think if it were radio, that would be a really good fit.

Reactions: 7
Toriesout24 on X is posting receipts and translations from the P60 James posted online. They are highlighting all the inconsistencies and destroying him
I still can’t get over him taking out well over £2k (and counting) from the company to host a charity night (despite NOT being a charity) that only made them £3.7k.
Just like the house that Jimmy won’t break even on for 15+ years.
insert something about paid work profits, benefitting the community, etc.

Reactions: 11
His disgusting gum smacking omg put in your bleeping teeth that you conned your followers for omg
There’s a lot of rapid blinking in quick succession and looking away from the camera here.
“I don’t care…I don’t care…I don’t care” clearly you do mate, you’re RATTLED. It’s over. Give it up.

Reactions: 11
‘I don’t care what accusations they throw at me.’

Says the man who has spent the last week on a panicked damage limitation exercise.

Narc.
“I get hate and harassment and defamed 🥺🥺🥺
- is literally a DV perp, convicted aggressive and violent man, calls people ‘fooking m*ngs’…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I get hate and harassment and defamed 🥺🥺🥺
- is literally a DV perp, convicted aggressive and violent man, calls people ‘fooking m*ngs’…
A word to the wise, Jimmy: it's only defamation if the allegations are not true.

Also, raising legitimate and serious concerns about shoddy, possibly fraudulent, business practices is not defamation, nor is it trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always find the defection he posts interesting. ‘They want us to stop helping people’. No, ‘they’ want him to stop being a safeguarding nightmare, who puts vulnerable people at risk in exchange for internet ass-pats, ‘they’ want him to stop the dodgy financial shenanigans such as buying properties to rent to family members and ‘they’ want him to stop ‘borrowing’ thousands from donations to hold a ‘charity ball’ that raises less than it costs. Problem is, if he stopped doing all this there’d be nothing left in it for him, as this is what he thrives on.

Would I want him in my home? Absolutely not. Do I think he needs to shut this tit down? Probably because I think he’s making a poor, and fundamentally dodgy job, of a service that’s probably neededand he needs to leave that space so someone who isn’t a dodgy fucker can do it.

It would also be nice if he could generally just stop being a walking red flag, but that’s probably a step too far.

* there’s so much more that he needs to stop doing, but between him and SarahVaJayJay today I’m in danger of becoming a complete rage ball and no one needs that.

Sorry I keep editing, I’m not making my point very well as my heads a mess today.

TLDR does he need to stop? Absolutely, but not for the reasons he says.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.