Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he ever talk about providing fans and air conditioners in the summer for the #elderly and #vulnerable? Extreme heat can kill (rare in the UK, but it can make life very hard for people who are already frail)

Reactions: 17
Does he ever talk about providing fans and air conditioners in the summer for the #elderly and #vulnerable? Extreme heat can kill (rare in the UK, but it can make life very hard for people who are already frail)
He will once he reads your post. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He will once he reads your post. 🤣
PUBLIC AWARENESS
We are now starting the #depher #summer fan initiative. Just sell your soul to me for #social media #sob stories and #inappropriate pictures and we will provide you with a #fan for FREE
(Something about trolls)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Often the ones who suddenly get a lot of attention/admiration and won’t work with others well.
A red flag I find is the personal hero worship. No legit cause wants/has this.
Sadly this sector is perfect for narcissists/ psychopaths/ sociopaths to fill their ego.
People want to give, and it’s the poor and vulnerable that tend to give more.
this could have been written about Salt Bae Carly Burd.

Reactions: 14
The video I uploaded of his 5 minute statement has just hit 700 views because it was shared by a couple of the accounts on twitter which call him out. This is comparison to the 460 he has on the original on his page. They're getting much more engagement calling him out than he is himself. I think tides really have been turning. He's hurting from deleting his main pages which had a huge number of people historically following and blindly supporting. It's no wonder he's been desperately trying to rebuild an army behind him with the slapdash donations to every cause he can find. Some of the comments on his page in support are stating he's paid for things for them (dental bills?) so of course they believe he's not done anything wrong.

Editing to add: he's also got it on tiktok now. I reckon he's too cowardly to put it on twitter because he knows he'll be called out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The video I uploaded of his 5 minute statement has just hit 700 views because it was shared by a couple of the accounts on twitter which call him out. This is comparison to the 460 he has on the original on his page. They're getting much more engagement calling him out than he is himself. I think tides really have been turning. He's hurting from deleting his main pages which had a huge number of people historically following and blindly supporting. It's no wonder he's been desperately trying to rebuild an army behind him with the slapdash donations to every cause he can find. Some of the comments on his page in support are stating he's paid for things for them (dental bills?) so of course they believe he's not done anything wrong.

Editing to add: he's also got it on tiktok now. I reckon he's too cowardly to put it on twitter because he knows he'll be called out.
Looking very much forward to the next phase of Depher unravelling where he'll be putting a newspaper over his face coming in and out of court.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe he’s trying to make out that him stealing money from Depher to do up his front garden was okay cos he’s paying it back at a measly couple hundred quid a month. Then got the back done for free by TITchmarsh.
also now saying he can fund more shipping containers for other Burnley kids charities. duck right off scamming bastard

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I can’t believe he’s trying to make out that him stealing money from Depher to do up his front garden was okay cos he’s paying it back at a measly couple hundred quid a month. Then got the back done for free by TITchmarsh.
also now saying he can fund more shipping containers for other Burnley kids charities. duck right off scamming bastard
This payment he makes into the company each month is so wide ranging with its purpose.

And if I drove to Burnley and went to sit in that garden I bet I'd be welcomed with open arms :rolleyes:

More likely have my picture taken, called a troll and accused of trespass

Reactions: 23
And if I drove to Burnley and went to sit in that garden I bet I'd be welcomed with open arms :rolleyes:

More likely have my picture taken, called a troll and accused of trespass
Literally, nobody is sitting in his front bleeping garden - it looks god awful, what a waste of money

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Amazing that none of the "small rocks" people have left there (allegedly) have been thrown at this thieving fool's windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, I thought he said before the money he paid into depher was a donation from his wages not repaying for taking money out (aka the directors loan) so which is it jim-bob?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.