Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a woman that's been been begging him to remove photos of her children for a while and he's been blatantly ignoring her. Somebody else has replied about the situation and James has specifically decided to reply to only this tweet even though from my understanding this isn't the post the original person has been taking issue with.

Screenshot_20240508_094255_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There's a woman that's been been begging him to remove photos of her children for a while and he's been blatantly ignoring her. Somebody else has replied about the situation and James has specifically decided to reply to only this tweet even though from my understanding this isn't the post the original person has been taking issue with.

View attachment 2922514
I just saw that. His brazen arrogance is astounding. You can use pics of kids from the back. What a narcissist

Reactions: 10
The funniest thing is he used to tag the BBC in all of his made up customer stories (along with other news outlets and random accts) then stopped in like mid April hahahahah he shot himself in the fuckin foot
---

I don’t doubt she was VERY SHOCKED
Humbled? Not so much lmfao
The Trumpian cadence of "a very emotional time" has destroyed me

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2922514
He knows that, just as a person can give consent, a person also has the right to withdraw consent, right?

Oh do shut up Girty, of course he doesn’t, and he will utterly disbelieve any one who tells him this.

Another one for the ICO perhaps?

Edit: I can’t do this ICO complaint as I don’t have twitter and I’d need screenies without names squiggled out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This AI nonsense has to stop. You fixed a bleeping sink. That’s it.
I like the bit about it restoring dignity whilst he slaps around an invoice that says "DISCOUNT: DISABLED" and he posts a bunch of invasive photos of the state of the person's house. As usual. Nothing dignified about having your circumstances and the inside of your house slapped all over social media. It's so dehumanising.

He knows that, just as a person can give consent, a person also has the right to withdraw consent, right?

Oh do shut up Girty, of course he doesn’t, and he will utterly disbelieve any one who tells him this.

Another one for the ICO perhaps?
I'm not a parent but there's a huge difference between consenting for a school or reputable organisation with enhanced DBS checks and appropriate safeguarding training to share photos compared to an organisation with none of that slapping them all over social media. Not only that but if a parent asked for a photo to be removed, I have no doubts that the school would oblige.

He's despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
lest we forget the £2,400 loan being paid back at £2 a week. i wonder how those repayments are going.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
lest we forget the £2,400 loan being paid back at £2 a week. i wonder how those repayments are going.
A repayment term of about 15 years.

Reactions: 6
Yeh it’s not Panorama but it’s definitely something. He’s posted this *again* today full of lies to try and cover his own back.
---

Tbf, people have been calling James out before Tattle. This site just offers a more comprehensive way to document it all
Whilst of course he should have the right to, reply, his whole post is totally unprofessional, flailing around blaming some big conspiracy and hardly instils confidence in the company to effectively manage public funds. Dunno about you, but I'm no tory 🤮, and not linked to any big charity. I just want transparency and for correct safeguarding procedures to be followed. Scrutiny by the public should be encouraged and expected when you ask for public funds. Yet time and time again he fails on tbis front. This latest post about not removing children's photos despite clear withdrawal of consent just proves that.

Interesting he's denying being James Ward. You'd like to think the BBC have done their research on that one, if they do publish it, they have to be fairly certain in case of legal action.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cant remember if this was posted here but here's what the green witch (one of his main dissenters) has said regarding the BBC for those not on twitter. She was one of the people interviewed.

It's been passed by legal so if there is a criminal record it'll all have been okayed and verified.

Screenshot_20240508_101359_X.jpg

---
He's replied again refusing to remove photos and denying that he was ever asked. (The person asking isn't the person who initially asked for the photos to be removed, the whole situation is a bit confusing but it sounds like he may have blocked the person asking??)

Screenshot_20240508_102442_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Notice how he changed it this time to show that his FIL *is* in Babs’ life and still a father figure to her - last time he said he’s not close to the family.
---
Re. the house. If it was purchased at £70k (not sure if this was the exact figure - I recall seeing 72k and 77k somewhere?)

Assuming he’s collected £400 pcm since Dec 22 (we don’t know if Clint and dad have ever missed a rental payment), he has only taken £7,200 total in rent. By my calculations, it will take 175 months - or 14.5 YEARS - just to break even. Not even to make a profit.

And that’s not factoring in the costs of being a landlord like maintenance and repairs, the starting costs of safety certificates, landlord insurance, taxes…

He really doesn’t understand how profits or losses work. This house is not benefiting the community and anyone with half a brain cell can see that.
Presumably he also had legal fees and Stamp Duty to pay that cant be recouped

Reactions: 8
Cant remember if this was posted here but here's what the green witch (one of his main dissenters) has said regarding the BBC for those not on twitter. She was one of the people interviewed.

It's been passed by legal so if there is a criminal record it'll all have been okayed and verified.

View attachment 2922548
---
He's replied again refusing to remove photos and denying that he was ever asked. (The person asking isn't the person who initially asked for the photos to be removed, the whole situation is a bit confusing but it sounds like he may have blocked the person asking??)

View attachment 2922559
The photos belong to AIM not DEPHER. Parents have (allegedly) consented for AIM to take and use photos. NOT DEPHER. absolute bleeping wrongun.
🎶 Hey! Jimmy! Leave those kids alone!🎶

I like how for weeks he's been prattling on about learning from mistakes when he's refusing to do basic tit like remove photos which were posted on his accounts without consent. It would cost him nothing to apologise and oblige. This isn't learning.

Reactions: 19
1) Depher should not be seeing permission slips given to GDPR (unless permission was given to DEPHER too).
2) if (a big if) permission was explicitly given to depher to use photos on social media, this has clearly now been withdrawn. As such the correct response here is “sorry, I will remove now.”

Reactions: 22
1) Depher should not be seeing permission slips given to GDPR (unless permission was given to DEPHER too).
2) if (a big if) permission was explicitly given to depher to use photos on social media, this has clearly now been withdrawn. As such the correct response here is “sorry, I will remove now.”
Jimmy at 9:00 today: “we’ve made mistakes with safeguarding and posting pictures on social media and we’re learning from these”
Jimmy at 10:04 today: “duck you, I’m keeping the pictures of identifiable young children up on social media despite not having permission to do so”

• Angry
Reactions: 29
A repayment term of about 15 years.
more than 23 1/2 years. how is he monitoring this?
---

View attachment 2922548
---

View attachment 2922559
"unfortunately we haven't received any complaints" said no reputable company ever...

Is he saying until we receive a complaint, the photos of the kids stay up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
more than 23 1/2 years. how is he monitoring this?
---

"unfortunately we haven't received any complaints" said no reputable company ever...

Is he saying until we receive a complaint, the photos of the kids stay up?
He’s lying, as we posted here last night - a parent of children in the photos commented on his tiktok with them in saying to remove it. She was blocked.

• Wow
Whilst of course he should have the right to, reply, his whole post is totally unprofessional, flailing around blaming some big conspiracy and hardly instils confidence in the company to effectively manage public funds. Dunno about you, but I'm no tory 🤮, and not linked to any big charity. I just want transparency and for correct safeguarding procedures to be followed. Scrutiny by the public should be encouraged and expected when you ask for public funds. Yet time and time again he fails on tbis front. This latest post about not removing children's photos despite clear withdrawal of consent just proves that.

Interesting he's denying being James Ward. You'd like to think the BBC have done their research on that one, if they do publish it, they have to be fairly certain in case of legal action.
He’s just trying to deflect attention from the things that can be proven that he’s done wrong.
His explanation about the house purchase is horse tit as someone said upthread.
So funny that he was boasting about how he was doing a joint project with the BBC, until he got the right to reply call and now he’s decided that the BBC are in league with the trolls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20240508_121621.jpg

I just don't get his argument here. He keeps saying 'can't be me as that isn't my name' instead of ever saying 'can't be me as I didn't do it and I consider it libellous to even suggest that'. Surely it is easily proven one way or the other?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.