Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does appear there is an official affiliation with the Neighbourhood Watch national association. And this appears to be linked to Rosegrove Railway club.
The angle I was getting at is they have no experience at all of running a youth group/club which is really concerning. Sticking some kids in a shipping container with a mini ping pong table is going to do FA for the youth of Burnley who already have plenty on offer. Just another thing for James to point at and say “look I’m doing good!!”
Despite having NOTHING to do with plumbing or heating. Unless he’s gonna stick a boiler in there or plumb in a loo lol.
---
Another reason why James should be nowhere near anything involving kids. A parent of some of the kids in his latest AIM post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The angle I was getting at is they have no experience at all of running a youth group/club which is really concerning. Sticking some kids in a shipping container with a mini ping pong table is going to do FA for the youth of Burnley who already have plenty on offer. Just another thing for James to point at and say “look I’m doing good!!”
Despite having NOTHING to do with plumbing or heating. Unless he’s gonna stick a boiler in there or plumb in a loo lol.
---
Another reason why James should be nowhere near anything involving kids. A parent of some of the kids in his latest AIM post.
Does he have a police DBS certificate that everyone is required to have by law if they work or come into contact with minors? 👀

Terrifying development.

Reactions: 14
Does he have a police DBS certificate that everyone is required to have by law if they work or come into contact with minors? 👀

Terrifying development.
I’ve seen that apparently the fella in charge of that Neighbourhood Watch thing has run community events for young people (and others) but that simply isn’t the same as being in charge or responsible for a youth group full time.

James only has a basic DBS not an enhanced one, as the enhanced one would show his past convictions and possibly police charges (not sure if charges show up but convictions do) (allegedly Jimmy was arrested and charged with rape or sexual assault in the past too but not convicted)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell. This container thing sounds insane. A 9 by 24 crate? Wtf are the kids going to do in there?

Bloody hell. This container thing sounds insane. A 9 by 24 crate? Wtf are the kids going to do in there?
Oh ye of little faith. It will help and transform the lives of 'thousands upon thousands of people'. Jimmy has said so therefore it must be true.

• Haha
I knew it was too good to be true. I do think one of the reasons MSM won't cover all these con artists is because their hand would be forced to basically defend here; Jack Monroe, Simon Harris, Saint Jim, none of them would have been revealed without Tattle and it would go against the rhetoric of "Tattle bad"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One of the main accounts calling him out said it's not panorama on twitter the other day. Also said the investigators found some harrowing things out and the implication is it's about his criminal record. Hold on tight, something is still coming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One of the main accounts calling him out said it's not panorama on twitter the other day. Also said the investigators found some harrowing things out and the implication is it's about his criminal record. Hold on tight, something is still coming.
Yeh it’s not Panorama but it’s definitely something. He’s posted this *again* today full of lies to try and cover his own back.
---
I knew it was too good to be true. I do think one of the reasons MSM won't cover all these con artists is because their hand would be forced to basically defend here; Jack Monroe, Simon Harris, Saint Jim, none of them would have been revealed without Tattle and it would go against the rhetoric of "Tattle bad"
Tbf, people have been calling James out before Tattle. This site just offers a more comprehensive way to document it all

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Criminal trolls. Ha ha. Have we got a screenshot of him talking about how humbled the journalist from the BBC was and how wonderful they were when they met?

So the £70k+ sat in the bank wouldn’t have been enough for Depher to reopen the ‘food drive’, but ~£400 a month in rent is?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would BBC news be trying to shut a CIC down in Lancashire that’s “helping” people in need?
They wouldn’t.
They would, however, expose fraud and scams to protect people in need.
He’s telling on himself again.

I was thinking the exact same thing as this poster when I saw his latest Booker ‘food drive’ receipt. It’s all processed crap

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes it's a BBC/tory/national charity conspiracy against you because they love hiding poverty. They forced you to misuse the funds, use racist and ableist language, endanger vulnerable people and lie about how donations are used.

Makes perfect sense.

Whatever is coming out must be pretty damning.

Yes it's a BBC/tory/national charity conspiracy against you because they love hiding poverty. They forced you to misuse the funds, use racist and ableist language, endanger vulnerable people and lie about how donations are used.

Makes perfect sense.

Whatever is coming out must be pretty damning.
The funniest thing is he used to tag the BBC in all of his made up customer stories (along with other news outlets and random accts) then stopped in like mid April hahahahah he shot himself in the fuckin foot
---
Well played that journo
I don’t doubt she was VERY SHOCKED
Humbled? Not so much lmfao

• Haha
Yeh it’s not Panorama but it’s definitely something. He’s posted this *again* today full of lies to try and cover his own back.
---

Tbf, people have been calling James out before Tattle. This site just offers a more comprehensive way to document it all
"I exploit my tenants to fund an unsustainable food drive that exploits poor people" isn't the flex you think it is, Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I exploit my tenants to fund an unsustainable food drive that exploits poor people" isn't the flex you think it is, Jim.
Notice how he changed it this time to show that his FIL *is* in Babs’ life and still a father figure to her - last time he said he’s not close to the family.
---
Re. the house. If it was purchased at £70k (not sure if this was the exact figure - I recall seeing 72k and 77k somewhere?)

Assuming he’s collected £400 pcm since Dec 22 (we don’t know if Clint and dad have ever missed a rental payment), he has only taken £7,200 total in rent. By my calculations, it will take 175 months - or 14.5 YEARS - just to break even. Not even to make a profit.

And that’s not factoring in the costs of being a landlord like maintenance and repairs, the starting costs of safety certificates, landlord insurance, taxes…

He really doesn’t understand how profits or losses work. This house is not benefiting the community and anyone with half a brain cell can see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The Depher translate Twitter has been going since way before Jim was discussed here, and his racism/potential criminal record surfaced on Twitter several times over the years. They wouldn’t have to mention Tattle at all. He’s just not big enough for Panorama - he’s hardly on the scale of the infected blood scandal for example.

Whatever he’s going to be on has clearly got him rattled though.

Please BBC journo, tell us all you asked Hugh Grant for comment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.