Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Aim Education Ltd (for profit company) run by a friend or relative of Scamderson I wonder? Do they have anything to do with the shipping container youth club?
I don’t think so.
I don’t understand where James’ donations to them are going, they aren’t on the CH accounts? He’s been paying them for over 2 years so should at least be in the ones for end 2023?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think so.
I don’t understand where James’ donations to them are going, they aren’t on the CH accounts? He’s been paying them for over 2 years so should at least be in the ones for end 2023?
It's strange, on the CH director info it says the guy only has one directorship.
But if you do a search on the reg. address only, same guy started Aim2Change (CIC) in Jan 2024. Accounts not due until Oct. 2025.

Reactions: 9
He has misappropriated the funds donated for plumbing and heating on the shipping contianer and god knows what else.

Screenshot_20240507_182814_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He seemingly has his mates trying to spin him as #saintjim

Screenshot_20240507_183731_X.jpg

Looks like the past week has him desperately attempting to conduct PR spin with all the grace and decorum of a rhinoceros on rollerskates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He has misappropriated the funds donated for plumbing and heating on the shipping contianer and god knows what else.

View attachment 2921180
No application process for the funding No due diligence. No committee meetings to determine if it's a good idea. No corporate governance. He is a conman through and through. I hope this is his downfall. Come on Panorama / Rogue Traders where are you?

No application process for the funding No due diligence. No committee meetings to determine if it's a good idea. No corporate governance. He is a conman through and through. I hope this is his downfall. Come on Panorama / Rogue Traders where are you?
It’s not even an established youth group who are setting it up. It’s just some wannabe vigilante group. This is going to work out well.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to do a Carly and frittering money away in thw hopes it shuts people up?

Who’s Michael Bailey??
Appears to run the Rosegrove neighbourhood watch
I didn’t think Neighbourhood watch got involved with running youth groups? Is this their remit?
There’s zero transparency with this and a definite misappropriation of funds. Not well thought out based on what we’re told.
I do wish people would stop thinking they can run these things without any consultation and governance.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t think Neighbourhood watch got involved with running youth groups? Is this their remit?
There’s zero transparency with this and a definite misappropriation of funds. Not well thought out based on what we’re told.
I do wish people would stop thinking they can run these things without any consultation and governance.
The regulators are doing duck all so Jimmy might as well carry on 🙄 bleeping joke
---
Nope just a wannabe vigilante group. This is going to work out very well.

Reactions: 8
---

Nope just a wannabe vigilante group. This is going to work out very well.
[/QUOTE]

It does appear there is an official affiliation with the Neighbourhood Watch national association. And this appears to be linked to Rosegrove Railway club.

Reactions: 6
I am a regular on C**** Burdz threads and I saw Depher mentioned there at the weekend so I went off down a rabbit hole…bearing in mind I was a regular on the Jack Monroe threads too, I feel like I’m in a weird parallel universe and I’m questioning whether anyone has seen the three of them together.

Tattle always gets a bad name but in instances such as James, it’s because people have him sussed and it’s a permanent footprint of all his grifting. I’m still on thread three but I’ve learned so much about everything from boilers to CICs, I’ve hooted and felt angry but also glad to have stumbled across a bunch of unstoppable ninnies who believe in what’s right and want to play a part in halting this charlatan’s behaviour ❤

I’d got to the part where it came out he’d bought the house and @lilykestrel had posted under a spoiler…I knew it was going to be Elmo! That is the biggest of big guns rolled out when it’s really gone down 😂

(And the fact he wees himself 16 times a day lives rent free in my head. Is he a racehorse?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am a regular on C**** Burdz threads and I saw Depher mentioned there at the weekend so I went off down a rabbit hole…bearing in mind I was a regular on the Jack Monroe threads too, I feel like I’m in a weird parallel universe and I’m questioning whether anyone has seen the three of them together.

Tattle always gets a bad name but in instances such as James, it’s because people have him sussed and it’s a permanent footprint of all his grifting. I’m still on thread three but I’ve learned so much about everything from boilers to CICs, I’ve hooted and felt but also glad to have stumbled across a bunch of unstoppable ninnies who believe in what’s right and want to play a part in halting this charlatan’s behaviour ❤

I’d got to the part where it came out he’d bought the house and @lilykestrel had posted under a spoiler…I knew it was going to be Elmo! That is the biggest of big guns rolled out when it’s really gone down 😂

(And the fact he wees himself 16 times a day lives rent free in my head. Is he a racehorse?!)
Wait too you find out Babs was hit by a car travelling at 80mph and survived, minus her bladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still concerned about his apprentice. I hope he's registered with the citb. If James goes down the poor lad will never get his gas ticket.

Tattle always gets a bad name but in instances such as James, it’s because people have him sussed and it’s a permanent footprint of all his grifting. I’m still on thread three but I’ve learned so much about everything from boilers to CICs, I’ve hooted and felt angry but also glad to have stumbled across a bunch of unstoppable ninnies who believe in what’s right and want to play a part in halting this charlatan’s behaviour ❤

I mentioned this guy on the Carly threads because I'm convinced there's going to be an expose soon, and hopefully Monroe is in the mix too. They all need investigating and exposing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.