Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’ve missed it but do we know that the BBC thing is TV and not radio?

Reactions: 2
Tax discounts oh aye Jimmy. No doubt he'll claim it's the tax rebate disabled people can claim for bathroom goods and he never meant to imply he'd work cheaper for cash...
---
Also, all the plumbers I work with who I'd let do work on my house never change their business name because they've built up a reputation they thrive one. Jim's been associated with this one, northern plumbing and heating, depher, depher cph cic, etc etc probably more over the years.

Reactions: 13
He knows that, just as a person can give consent, a person also has the right to withdraw consent, right?

Oh do shut up Girty, of course he doesn’t, and he will utterly disbelieve any one who tells him this.
Well, given the r*pe allegations I wouldn’t hold your breath… 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apologies if I’ve missed it but do we know that the BBC thing is TV and not radio?
Good point. The radio programme on the Post Office scandal was outstanding.
Speaking of radio Jimmy was interviewed Feb 23 for Radio 4s 'Gap Finders' - so he can't say the BBC have always had an agenda.
It's worth a listen if you can get past the gums smacking :sick:
The interviewer asks if he has a god complex and he says 'I believe in God'. And lots of sentimentality as usual.
He also says they had 67 subcontractors all over the UK - did we know this? He never mentions them or any boiler work outside of the Burnley area does he?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
i've had a very detailed response from the ICO re: my complaints about the way James has handled information relating to vulnerable people. I won't share it all here, but thought you'd like to know about this part:
From the information you provided it is very clear there was a breach of GDPR. I have discussed this with the organisation who have acknowledged the seriousness of this.
I am satisfied and assured by the actions they have told me they will take to avoid this happening in future.

They go on to say that any action they take will not be shared with me.

I'm pleased to have an outcome to my complaint, but I don't think he's demonstrated that he's taking this seriously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good point. The radio programme on the Post Office scandal was outstanding.
Speaking of radio Jimmy was interviewed Feb 23 for Radio 4s 'Gap Finders' - so he can't say the BBC have always had an agenda.
It's worth a listen if you can get past the gums smacking :sick:
The interviewer asks if he has a god complex and he says 'I believe in God'. And lots of sentimentality as usual.
He also says they had 67 subcontractors all over the UK - did we know this? He never mentions them or any boiler work outside of the Burnley area does he?

Yeh he says BBC have an agenda but I have posted on here previously that BBC have actually been one of his biggest cheerleaders and have been complicit in his grift for years - including referring to Depher as a charity and charitable organisation. They deserve to backtrack and actually publish the truth about Saint Jimmy.

Reactions: 12
Yeh, that bit definitely makes no sense. He’s been on the BBC a few times. Google will tell you, latest article from BBC was Dec 23

Reactions: 10
Cant remember if this was posted here but here's what the green witch (one of his main dissenters) has said regarding the BBC for those not on twitter. She was one of the people interviewed.

It's been passed by legal so if there is a criminal record it'll all have been okayed and verified.

View attachment 2922548
Quoting myself just to apologise for referring to this twitter user as a dissenter. I was trying to explain the validity of what she was saying and the implications of her being interviewed to provide further context and by "dissenter" I meant somebody who objects to the actions and behaviours of James Anderson/Depher. I did not meant to cause offense or imply it was a bad thing to be calling him out and will refrain from using the term again. Sorry to have upset anybody by saying this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quoting myself just to apologise for referring to this twitter user as a dissenter. I was trying to explain the validity of what she was saying and the implications of her being interviewed to provide further context and by "dissenter" I meant somebody who objects to the actions and behaviours of James Anderson/Depher. I did not meant to cause offense or imply it was a bad thing to be calling him out and will refrain from using the term again. Sorry to have upset anybody by saying this.
I understood it that way but can see why she isn’t happy - I just refer to her as MG whenever she has something to share
---
Also thinking about Jimmys post this morning - first time he’s admitted to hurting his ex wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know he's a nasty piece of work and it might not be worth it depending on your situation but personally if he had pictures of any of the kids in my family on his posts and refused to take them down I'd be collaring him on his doorstep the sweaty little herbert.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t see the upset but I think it was clear what you meant. Anyone with a lick of sense can tell the general tone on these threads and that nobody here is saying it’s bad to call him out. You just run out of ways to describe the people when you’re not allowed to use names/usernames.
---
I know he's a nasty piece of work and it might not be worth it depending on your situation but personally if he had pictures of any of the kids in my family on his posts and refused to take them down I'd be collaring him on his doorstep the sweaty little herbert.
As AIM is all through schools as far as I can tell, I’d be having strong words with the headteacher and getting them to go after Saint Jim.

As AIM is all through schools as far as I can tell, I’d be having strong words with the headteacher and getting them to go after Saint Jim.
I don’t get the link or the need for him to be even doing that. All DEPHER does is pump cash into AIM. That’s it. There should be no need for Jimmy to be posting photos of the kids taking part in their activities. He’s not personally there making the kids work up a sweat by chasing them with a screwdriver. Absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get the link or the need for him to be even doing that. All DEPHER does is pump cash into AIM. That’s it. There should be no need for Jimmy to be posting photos of the kids taking part in their activities. He’s not personally there making the kids work up a sweat by chasing them with a screwdriver. Absolute weirdo
There are so many red flags with this latest stunt of his, I don’t know where to begin.

The children deserve better safeguarding than what it being demonstrated.

Has he ever mentioned servicing a boiler he's installed? Even a health check on the new mag filter? Pointless having a warranty if not. I'm sure this con merchant does duck all day.
Get donations for a container for nobody separate from heating if you want. Good luck. You're done son.

Reactions: 17
If I recall correctly he's made some pretty weird posts about lifelong visits to some people so I'm wondering if he means services when he talks about that?

Reactions: 7
If I recall correctly he's made some pretty weird posts about lifelong visits to some people so I'm wondering if he means services when he talks about that?
Just checking in to make sure they haven’t died yet probs

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm an engineer. I fix things all the time. You take photos. As a record, no comebacks. All his photos are old. I bet if I looked in my camera roll for today I could put a sob story out.

Reactions: 17
Seems to be a legitimate purchase and he's clarified he will have no further involvement beyond spending money fundraised for plumbing/heating on this container with no clear set of objectives or plans for the neighbourhood watch group. Thankfully didn't go with the scam listing at least.

Screenshot_20240508_224438_Facebook.jpg
FB_IMG_1715204693116.jpg

Slapping the organisation logo over the depher logo if it's funding only seems a weird move but I guess it fulfils the real purpose of trying to divert attention away from the concerns that are due to come out via the BBC

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.