Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 weeks prison? bleeping hell. If there isn't previous there are people on threads here that should be doing life
I imagine the judge made an example of him given he was on something literally calling out fraud while also committing it himself.

Reactions: 3
Donating once again under his personal name, taking credit for other people's donations, I see.
Screenshot_20240506_221501_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He might be trying to quickly rally people behind him so they'll defend him when tit hits the fan.

Reactions: 15
Does he do any actual plumbing these days? All I've seen recently is him peacocking around Burnley

Reactions: 8
🌟 Exciting Announcement! 🌟
That sound you can hear is a barrel being scraped.
Another AI waffle piece - “soccer” gives it away
And this is linked to providing heating and plumbing services for the elderly and vulnerable... how exactly????

Reactions: 21
And this is linked to providing heating and plumbing services for the elderly and vulnerable... how exactly????
The energy provided by the kids doing exercise powers their homes so they don’t freeze to death. 😂
He really thinks having a CIC means he can just do anything/everything that vaguely connects to the “community”.
---
AIM were recently listed in the CIC update.
it seems to be 1 fella running sports/PE in at least 1 school.
They’ve been giving them money for 2+ years - but he’s trying to make out as if it’s something new

Reactions: 14
why is he acting as if he's a dragon on Dragon's Den, constantly looking for ways to spend other people's money (without a mandate). All this demonstrates is that he has more money than plumbing jobs. You can guarantee that if people were beating a path to his door looking for free boilers, he wouldn't have money to spend on ill thought out portacabin youth clubs, or educational drives with aims that are as clear as mud, or funeral care.
I feel like the fundraising regulator should be coming down harder on him; he's clearly raised funds for one purpose and using them for a million others.
nobody gave money to be spent at asda, lidl, iceland, or for funerals and youth clubs.
AIM EDUCATION LTD filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)

1715085193256.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Aim Education Ltd (for profit company) run by a friend or relative of Scamderson I wonder? Do they have anything to do with the shipping container youth club?

Reactions: 11
I had a look into the guy who runs AIM and couldn't see an obvious connection to Jimmy but wouldn't be at all surprised if there were one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.