Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's dropping big numbers regarding where all the raised funds have allegedly gone. He's absolutely bricking it. Still no actual transparent proof of course.
View attachment 2917613View attachment 2917614

Jimmy, what's with the mysterious huge admin costs? How did you buy a house "with profits" when your accounts don't have a profit which would cover that purchase?
Gas, electricity and food vouchers for whom?

Presumably it is necessary to keep an itemised record of who received these financial contributions. I would hate to think that his family were in receipt of any vouchers.

Reactions: 11
Up at one am posting pictures of elderly people supposedly smiling (half of the ones I saw they were definitively NOT) is totally normal and non-suspicious behaviour. Also, covering their address with a business card doesn't mean you're not sharing personal data unsecurely since an image is personal data and you're declaring they're low income along with their face. Do they know this is why their photo is being taken?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Photos all taken 4-5 years ago too. Did they sign a consent form saying their photos could be used for advertising in perpetuity?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone asked him how this portacabin ties in with the fact the funds were donated for bleeping plumbing?

Reactions: 15
Photos all taken 4-5 years ago too. Did they sign a consent form saying their photos could be used for advertising in perpetuity?
It’s so morbid of me to say this but how many of those poor people are now dead?! And he’s just reposting them constantly? It’s just bizarre

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Still thinking about this tin shed in the car park!
If he "knows the person" and it's all legit, why can't he name them? Is he trying to take over so he can commandeer the fundraising? Have the LMRCA agreed to altering their club's electric/water/insurance, etc?
Of all the plans he could have come up with to move a big chunk of money, this is incredible.

Reactions: 10
This just occurred to me having been shopping this morning. See these massive Asda orders he’s just been doing for *other* charities/food banks etc. He’ll most likely be making money from it through rewards schemes. My shop at Asda today was £20 and I’ve just got £5.25 in my cash pot through their Asda rewards app.

from what I can see on Facebook, he’s spent a total of *at least* £2590.39 of DEPHER cash on these other organisations just this week. So if I got £5ish from a £20 shop, how much has he gained for himself through these “charitable acts” using DEPHER’s money?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Genuinely thought everybody was being way too optimistic with the panorama angle but I think there's feasibility that it is something relatively substantial given how much he's shitting himself over it.

Depher has made me uncomfortable in passing with the photos of people who don't look to be consenting for years and I feel so vindicated watching everything come out.

Reactions: 13
He uses old pictures in the hope that the subjects are dead and not able to object to him doing so.

There have definitely been instances of families finding out he’s posted pictures of their deceased relatives with incorrect stories etc. It’s less of a risk for him, using older pictures, than recent ones. It is all very calculated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Genuinely thought everybody was being way too optimistic with the panorama angle but I think there's feasibility that it is something relatively substantial given how much he's shitting himself over it.

Depher has made me uncomfortable in passing with the photos of people who don't look to be consenting for years and I feel so vindicated watching everything come out.
This is what I'm hoping for 🤞🤞

1714999824474.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Twitter is saying it's not panorama but a different journalistic endeavour (cf the might be called a Wiccan of the colour you get when you mix blue and yellow (*)

(*)(Sorry I'm on an all inclusive and had wine with lunch lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Twitter is saying it's not panorama but a different journalistic endeavour (cf the might be called a Wiccan of the colour you get when you mix blue and yellow (*)

Yeh I saw that!!

I reckon Watchdog so the One Show?

Can't imagine he'd ever have been important enough for Panorama, much as he'd like to think he is, unless he was a footnote in something about Simon Harris or something.

Reactions: 8
12 weeks prison? bleeping hell. If there isn't previous there are people on threads here that should be doing life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.