Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this whole up today and even on the most basic level, take away the scams and say James was doing what he says he is and carrying out all this work etc. let’s live in his fantasy land for a minute. I am a fairly reasonable person, not without a past but pretty sound these days and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that if that man had been round to the house of my relative and shoved a camera in their face and posted a picture like he does, I would absolutely bleeping weigh him in. I can’t get over it, it shows his dangerous mindset at its best.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
PUBLIC NOTICE
The “Youth Hub” is now going to be for “the families and elderly/disabled alike”
And refers to it as a community/youth hub

It’s a bleeping shipping container 😭 that you won’t even receive since the FB listing is a scam

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The “Public Notice” stuff is the usual grandiose plus the usual attention seeking knowing full well he was always going to “donate” to that project as it’s very easy to spend other people’s money. A word of warning to the organisers if it is a genuine project - you will be tarred with the same brush as him.

He is absolutely obsessed with the “elderly and disabled isn’t he”

The “Public Notice” stuff is the usual grandiose plus the usual attention seeking knowing full well he was always going to “donate” to that project as it’s very easy to spend other people’s money. A word of warning to the organisers if it is a genuine project - you will be tarred with the same brush as him.

He is absolutely obsessed with the “elderly and disabled isn’t he”
His thick brain has probably realised a vague 'youth hub' is duck all to do with his remit and why people donated. So he's trying to make it vaguely relevant by mentioning old and disabled people. Because of course they want to go and sit in a shipping container in a car park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
PUBLIC NOTICE
The “Youth Hub” is now going to be for “the families and elderly/disabled alike”
And refers to it as a community/youth hub

It’s a bleeping shipping container 😭 that you won’t even receive since the FB listing is a scam
Oh FFS. There are plenty of general community hubs in Burnley (Google will show that).

Reactions: 14
HMRC: So, where's the £5k withdrawn here gone?

twit: oh, that was supporting our veterans and disabled.

HMRC: How, exactly?

twit: Investing in accommodation

HMRC: Where, exactly?

twit: Well, actually, there was a troll that stole the money...or the portacabin...

otherwise known as 'how to seemingly account for another five grand dropping out the accounts'.

All bleeping laundering.

• Heart
How the hell would you get a wheelchair in there? And toilets, as someone mentioned earlier?
1714930610613.png

ETA: Someon just said the same on xitter, we are not the same person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You guys are so negative. He's going to help thousands upon thousands of people with this definitely legit tiny shipping container.
---
Sorry to double post but there's been some people advising caution.

Screenshot_20240505_185755_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_185849_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_185925_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_190029_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How far in advance of Panorama being broadcast is the subject matter normally known?
I'm not an expert but it varies.
I have it on permanent record because I am a sad old woman who likes to shout at the television 🤣 If I see a particular episode isn't something I'm interested in I delete it.
It is rare that something is advertised more than a week in advance but they do advertise 'on next week's programme ' at the end of each show.
What I have realised is they chop and change very often. My personal opinion is that Depher/Grifter programme was the one that got cancelled last minute a couple of weeks ago. No proof, but I can't imagine any other reason for a topical news programme being pulled at the last minute.
I am very much looking forward to this potential programme being shown, especially if it is for grifters in general.

• Heart
This is a man who is so thick that he thinks he can show a general letter from the Jehovah Witnesses and try to persuade everyone it’s a personal thank you letter. 🙄 It wouldn’t surprise me if he is walking straight into a scam if he is now panic-donating to soften the Panorama blow, but there’s a strong possibility he is connected to the person/people and there is money to be made somehow. Worryingly it could be either or both!

I just hope Panorama is still keeping a close eye on him and add this latest disaster in a final edit before broadcast.

Reactions: 10
He's dropping big numbers regarding where all the raised funds have allegedly gone. He's absolutely bricking it. Still no actual transparent proof of course.
Screenshot_20240505_234832_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_234849_Facebook.jpg

Jimmy, what's with the mysterious huge admin costs? How did you buy a house "with profits" when your accounts don't have a profit which would cover that purchase?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's dropping big numbers regarding where all the raised funds have allegedly gone. He's absolutely bricking it. Still no actual transparent proof of course.
View attachment 2917613View attachment 2917614

Jimmy, what's with the mysterious huge admin costs? How did you buy a house "with profits" when your accounts don't have a profit which would cover that purchase?
“On average and without verification” is a lot of words to say “I’m making this up”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.