Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it always "very polite" when he makes up somebody from a minority ethnicity? Patronising scumbag.

Reactions: 21
Oh god that’s horrible 😡

But also, 11 years isn’t particularly old for a boiler. He makes it sound like it’s ancient and automatically dangerous. My boiler is about 20 years old and still fine with a yearly service. Yet another example of Jimmy ripping out a boiler that probably just needed servicing or fixing so that he can sell it.

Reactions: 14
A Depher haiku:

I am a racist
I grow through your donations
I chuckle at you

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why the duck is he giving £700 worth of food to a food bank in EXETER?! 277 miles away from Burnley.
“He has cardio vascular” is the new “he has mental health”
It's a bloody haiku!

She has mental health
He, cardiovascular
Me? Your money lol

(NB you have to say lol like "loll", like a gen z person. Send cash to my genz-ombola

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is he giving £700 worth of food to a food bank in EXETER?! 277 miles away from Burnley.
Every time i think this guy cannot get any more fkn ridiculous he exceeds my expections - idiot

Reactions: 10
I love how he posts this tit under his own name, acting like a saint for giving other people's donated money which was donated for a specific cause to other organisations for another cause.

I love how he posts this tit under his own name, acting like a saint for giving other people's donated money which was donated for a specific cause to other organisations for another cause.
The attempted pre-exposé “damage control” is shocking. I don’t think he will ever get it through his thick bleeping head that he is an awful person who does awful things under the guise of being a saint.

Reactions: 18
There's no logic as to why he's funding a food bank in another area.
If he's using money raised for food etc from gofundme and genuinely wanted to help there's plenty in Lancashire and what about the guy who does the food on the streets. But that'd mean he wouldn't get the glory.
---
I can't stand his narcissism,
He's written to Buckingham Palace saying what works he's doing.
People he comes in contact with are always humbled by his good works.
He's saved so many people from death, cares about old people much more than their relatives do.
He puts up posts allegdly from customers, saying he should receive an award from the King.

He makes me sick. I can't wait for TV exposure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d bloody hope the man has cardio vascular, he’d be very dead without it. Unless he’s a figment of St Jim’s overactive imagination I suppose.

James is such an ignorant prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's no logic as to why he's funding a food bank in another area.
If he's using money raised for food etc from gofundme and genuinely wanted to help there's plenty in Lancashire and what about the guy who does the food on the streets. But that'd mean he wouldn't get the glory.
---
I can't stand his narcissism,
He's written to Buckingham Palace saying what works he's doing.
People he comes in contact with are always humbled by his good works.
He's saved so many people from death, cares about old people much more than their relatives do.
He puts up posts allegdly from customers, saying he should receive an award from the King.

He makes me sick. I can't wait for TV exposure.
None of it ever makes sense. How was he even aware of this foodbank? Why has he donated to food banks when this is apparently money used for boiler services? Why Tombolas? Why always cancer? Why always the same theme of messages? None of us can ever quite figure it out but that’s the point I guess.

James relies on the uncomfortable feeling people have about questioning the obvious. I keep saying this but being classed as vulnerable is a legal term, and someone being elderly and unwell does not class then as “vulnerable” it wouldn’t matter but this idiot is running around talking like he is aware of safeguarding and we all know he isn’t and that terrifies me. He massively, massively oversimplifies issues such as poverty, etc. He is actively a massive safeguarding risk.

Even if it wasn’t for the obvious scams, this entire thing is run terribly. The scope is too broad, no transparency, the list is endless.

that last one reads like a very niche no-win no-fee advert
James Anderson, DEPHERmation lawyer
---
Taunting a company by posting their request for help on his personal Facebook like “hmm should we help?” knowing full well that he’s set a precedent for donating ££££s to non plumbing and heating related shite like BIONIC ARMS, electric wheelchairs, hundreds of pounds to food banks in Exeter etc.
He knows exactly what he’s doing. Manipulative little prick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
---
Taunting a company by posting their request for help on his personal Facebook like “hmm should we help?” knowing full well that he’s set a precedent for donating ££££s to non plumbing and heating related shite like BIONIC ARMS, electric wheelchairs, hundreds of pounds to food banks in Exeter etc.
This, as you say, obvious bollocks and manipulation. What worries me is that for this low level to work, it must be the truly vulnerable who continue to fall for it and donate.

He doesn’t ask for feedback on any of the other stuff he spends money on, including a bleeping house, but he’s asking about if he should help VULNERABLE kids? He’s vile. Honestly, just a complete conman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
---
And of course the lack of clarity as usual. How will money help with this 'hub'? Where will the money be used? Just looks like a shipping container to me so why will it help any youths? How will it solve thousands of problems?
So honestly my advice would be don't give any of your donators money (not yours) to something so unclear. Probably a friend or relative of his has something to do with it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.