Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is huge for someone ready to pop. You don’t really get time off I guess when you own your own business.

All on top of each other in that photo. Are we done with social distancing now. We're not allowed to stand near each other in work never mind be on top of each other like in the pic.

for someone who swore she understood the upset if infertility, she is fairly shoving her pregnancy 24/7 & sickeningly offering hospital bag advice

• Heart
Reactions: 15
for someone who swore she understood the upset if infertility, she is fairly shoving her pregnancy 24/7 & sickeningly offering hospital bag advice
Strange isn't it..

Anyone here follow denise a long time ? She was one of the ones I praised... she always replied to dms... in detail if you asked a hair question .. always seemed lovely...never took gifted stuff...

But the last year its like looking at a different person... the oversaturation of beth on screen, taking alot of gifted stuff but being kinda sly about it(saying she's supporting businesses), the surprise pregnancy that I just don't believe...can't put mmy finger on it..but I feel she is being disengenuous about it somehow.., and after all her fertility struggles she is now shoving her bump everywhere, I really thought she wouldn't be this over the top online about the pregnancy knowing a huge % of her followers are on a fertility journey..(be happy of course but maybe tone it down a little)

Dunno, she just seems so different.

But I am delighted for her that she's pregnant x x

Reactions: 15
Why is she like asking should she apply tan this week 🤣🤣🤣 she will have her hair and makeup and perfect before she posts any pics once the baby arrives

Reactions: 3
Denise complimenting how much Rosanna's book will help people struggling. She's totally setting up the idea of her manifesting self help book.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I manifest a nice dinner enough will it appear. What a crock of tit and a slap in the face to anyone who is struggling with fertility or anything in life for that matter. I dont care how much you manifest life has its own plans

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she like asking should she apply tan this week 🤣🤣🤣 she will have her hair and makeup and perfect before she posts any pics once the baby arrives
Just a sneaky way to promote BPerfact. 🙄🙄 as if she wouldn’t be going in with all the bits done. So would I btw, but it’s the sly way she goes about things bug me so much.
Same sly way she accepts gifts from companies as if she’s supporting the brand. I noticed she put up and shared items she was gifted for Beth, saying that’s she’s mindful of what she gives Beth. They were all crappy little things. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Trying to be wholesome ‘nothing is an AD’.
No but everything was sent to you & you happily accepted gifts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go. Cue Denise ’”manifesting” a maternity fashion line’ 🙈😂😂
Never studied design, never mind fashion. No idea how to stitch, never mind double stitch, (don’t even get me started on darts or putting in a zip)
It will be a quick collaboration ‘select from China’ outfits and pick what you like… TADA new line. She’s not the first, and she won’t be the last but her talking about ‘fashion’ like it’s her passion. duck off Denise. 🙈😂😂😂😂 ps I did graphic design in college, not fashion but you can literally feel the passion (blood/sweat/tears) when you see a real collection. Boils my blood.
1625686185719.png

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh here we go. Cue Denise ’”manifesting” a maternity fashion line’ 🙈😂😂
Never studied design, never mind fashion. No idea how to stitch, never mind double stitch, (don’t even get me started on darts or putting in a zip)
It will be a quick collaboration ‘select from China’ outfits and pick what you like… TADA new line. She’s not the first, and she won’t be the last but her talking about ‘fashion’ like it’s her passion. duck off Denise. 🙈😂😂😂😂 ps I did graphic design in college, not fashion but you can literally feel the passion (blood/sweat/tears) when you see a real collection. Boils my blood. View attachment 652315
I know fashion is subjective but Ive never looked at her clothes and thought they were stunning so idk who she thinks is going to want to collab with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know fashion is subjective but Ive never looked at her clothes and thought they were stunning so idk who she thinks is going to want to collab with her 😂
Eh let’s think 🤔 Vavavoom, inthrstyle, getthatstyle… any of those pages that buy stuff from China and ask ‘influencers’ to collaborate? Bit like the rest of the shire she peddles.

Reactions: 1
Oh god no. She has mad taste. Part traveller part biker chic. And the leg tatts are a whole other thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must know she's having a boy. The room & clothes are a dead giveaway.

It'll be a girl now I've said that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.