Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never in my life seen such a palaver about a child's birthday. Get over it Denise you complete dose. Who gives a hoot what Beth wears or how many personalised things she gets.

Reactions: 10
I've never in my life seen such a palaver about a child's birthday. Get over it Denise you complete dose. Who gives a hoot what Beth wears or how many personalised things she gets.
Is it her 6th birthday or 21st 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
That child is spoilt rotten what's the big deal about been six and 5hat hey guys is real annoying as well

Reactions: 7
Never seen anything more ridiculous in my life, totally overcompensating out of pure guilt. No need for any of that today which is all for the “Gram” & mammies guilt!! Hope it all stays well for her & she can keep up with this lavish lifestyle that Beth will expect. Leave the little girl be a child and grow up like her friends not like a pimped out child of the Kardashians.

That child is spoilt rotten what's the big deal about been six and 5hat hey guys is real annoying as well
Hey guys, welcome to my channel!!! 😡😡 Less screen time on You tube needed now for Betty or she’ll end up with an ridiculous American accent like Claire Baldings daughter Farragh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've watched her stories and think it's disgusting that any child should have that amount of fuss and money spent on them.However, when you think about it, there are some things money can't buy.While on the one hand Beth has everything, on the other she has very little.She has no one to interact with only the people her mum is exposing her to on social media (adults).Without realising it, Denise is encouraging Beth to grow up too quickly by exposing her to social media at such a young age.Most if us hung on to those young years for dear life - they are just the best years.(I have four teens - trust me!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The gold dress ..and yet again she knows the winner that Beth picked and I I know she has a small audience but still

Reactions: 5
All the kids Beth doesn't know doing the party for her birthday online yesterday. They were all Denise's friends kids, no way Beth could know them all well enough to call them friends. So sad using the child's birthday to push her influencer friends on her page.
The daddy sitting there too. He looked like he had zero interest.
Wonder what they'll do today for her 6th birthday. They're hardly going to stop yet.

This one thinks shes indestructible. The shite that pours out of her mouth is unreal. Preaching to the nation 🤭

Reactions: 1
All the kids Beth doesn't know doing the party for her birthday online yesterday. They were all Denise's friends kids, no way Beth could know them all well enough to call them friends. So sad using the child's birthday to push her influencer friends on her page.
The daddy sitting there too. He looked like he had zero interest.
Wonder what they'll do today for her 6th birthday. They're hardly going to stop yet.
All for the gram.... do what you want for your daughters birthday you do not have to broadcast it.... we get you have a special child Jesus we all think ours are special... would you ever duck right off... you came along way from your junkie days.... I wonder can your staff splash the cash like you now

• Wow
  • Haha
All for the gram.... do what you want for your daughters birthday you do not have to broadcast it.... we get you have a special child Jesus we all think ours are special... would you ever duck right off... you came along way from your junkie days.... I wonder can your staff splash the cash like you now
Did she used to do drugs?

Why is her child coming on and doing an ootd? Does she do that everyday? How weird is that?

Addiction is a horrible thing and you're making fun of it. May it never knock on your door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.