Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her story earlier, she wants to Use her energy to be there “to support Brendan” I wouldn’t be advertising that, I’d be running a million miles from him and the behaviour he condoned at the weekend By not halting that event. Very disappointed in Denise. All for forgiveness but use your energy to support someone in need of it not someone who stands to loose some £s because of his own behaviour

Reactions: 6
828 cases in Northern Ireland today

Correct if Im wrong but didn't Denise go on radio during lockdown about ivf treatments delayed and neglected due to covid?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
828 cases in Northern Ireland today

Correct if Im wrong but didn't Denise go on radio during lockdown about ivf treatments delayed and neglected due to covid?
Radio and TV. Im on the list myself for November and only saw her video call to RTE the other day while searching whether it might be a possibility they will close again. bleeping weapon.

Reactions: 2
No sign of her hubby around lately. Are they still together?
Have no idea he never seems t0 be there anymore I wonder maybe he doesn't want to on social media.its a pity he wouldn't keep Beth off it

Reactions: 1
Radio and TV. Im on the list myself for November and only saw her video call to RTE the other day while searching whether it might be a possibility they will close again. bleeping weapon.
The sims clinic had a story up a few days ago saying they weren’t closing as part of restrictions as they are providing medical care or something along them lines

The sims clinic had a story up a few days ago saying they weren’t closing as part of restrictions as they are providing medical care or something along them lines
Yes, I saw that. Thank god. And thanks for letting me know. 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The thing with Beth is if she didn’t have her on there she wouldn’t have much else for people to watch or to follow her for, I actually hate when Beth is on I mean she’s a gorgeous kid but I just think it’s wrong to use her like that. Denise has her Pelo and voduz pages so she should just stick to them!

Reactions: 10
The thing with Beth is if she didn’t have her on there she wouldn’t have much else for people to watch or to follow her for, I actually hate when Beth is on I mean she’s a gorgeous kid but I just think it’s wrong to use her like that. Denise has her Pelo and voduz pages so she should just stick to them!
Its complete over exposure . I also think would she not get a slagging in school in that other kids mammys could be watching it and saying is that girl in your class? Like its a making her a show pony.. Hard enough for kids nowadays without that. Its unneeded.

She’s Back to businesss, sell sell sell to make up for the week she missed out on promoting her product

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why denise never got erica to be BA for the hairdryer and all that since Erica is BA for bperfect

So i saw a good few have cut ties with bperfection and have stated they won't be BA for them any more. Fair play.
Has anyone done the same for Pelo or voduz yet?
Jens journey
Shapes and shadows blog
Katja_miaa
Christine mcguiness
Melissa Riddell
Erin McGregor
Faces by grace

To name but a few of the BA's

Are these just going to keep quiet so they continue to get free hair cuts? Is there a back bone amoungest them??

Who else do i need to unfollow?
Dannithemammy another Ba, feeling sorry for herself that she can’t go to centre parcs , she was laughting at doing. A runner the night before Kildare was lockdown , after been away on loads of beaks around ireland this summer,

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't remember any cutting their Ba with denise.surprised erica is staying with be perfect .but sure she missed the money

Anyone ever get their hair done with Denise?
Yes my god ... after the first visit I should have walked away but didn’t I went back, on second visit asked for ash toner .... my hair was grey like a witch not ash 🙈🙈 next visit full head of blonde hilights and they didn’t lift ... no apology ... €130 !! Never went back after that visit .... don’t be taken in, much nicer professional salons in newbridge like Neeba.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.