Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misty bananas

It has been a wake up call for me as a pregnant woman to literally hide until baby comes. I havent had anything like the social excursions that denise has had but christ it has scared the life out of me. My child at camp next week, dr told me dont worry just remind about handwashing etc, but once the week is done we will be hiding out until baby comes. I presume the coombe have very little concern about her baby that they are going the induction route and letting things slowly take their course etc. For all we know she was a planned induction at 40 weeks anyway. I take everything on Instagram with a bucket of salt! She will probably blame the camp to avoid implicating her salons and social visits. I was thinking about her in bed last night and felt a bit of a mug when she was on this morning putting on face cream and explaining induction. My own induction (which was planned not emergency) I needed to focus and concentrate on what was happening last thing would have been visdeoing it. Lastly, this is prob stupid comment but mark was in last night "kissing and hugging" as she said and then left again, surely that is putting more staff and patients at risk if he is heading in and out of the hospital like that??? Its crazy times really.

Reactions: 7

Tammys

VIP Member
Next up an article on a magazine they are so obcessed with insta they cant keep any part of their life private it's a wonder the hubby doesent tell her cop on.

tiredAndHungry

People who have minded themselves extremely well over the past 18 months have unfortunately contracted covid. It shouldn't be a shameful thing. It's not an easy thing she is going through, and yes others have done it, but that doesn't make it easier! I don't particularly like her, but I feel extremely sorry for her that she is going through this now! Not easy
I feel so so sorry for her honestly, I had a shocking nights sleep checking hoping baby was delivered safe - and I would hate for this to come across like a pile on right now.

It’s not about shaming or finger pointing - I personally never wanted to comment on a forum like this but I am so triggered by the misinformationshe’s giving it’s dangerous.

I have a vulnerable kid at home and because of how pelo have behaved I haven’t gone back since this lock down - I ve shocking roots but don’t feel comfortable in a hairdressers because of what I ve seen on social media . I have social media but many other parents of vulnerable children don’t or take what ever see at face value - to think they would unknowingly be following the rules like me - and thinking they were going out treat themselves to a pick me up - and putting their vulnerable family and friends at risk - it just pisses me off - I am just so over everything !

I ll follow this thread please god see baby safe etc -, and just try switch off from it - as last 18 months has just shown selfish people for who they really are .

Alcobaby

Did Denise really just come and say she doesn’t share her stuff as there is more to her. She does nothing but over share her “stuff”. What a ridiculous thing to say

Buddha

I don't feel sorry for her at all, a few months ago she was bleating on every minute about people breaking the lock down restrictions then she decided to have a party for all her staff that got way out of control with them all locked and hanging out of each other, came on the next day with a dose of the guilt. I unfollowed after that for a few reasons but mainly because she's a hypocrite and also because she's using her child to make money.

Fatface

VIP Member
She’s always said it was impossible for her to get pregnant naturally, so how did she?
Something changed in her body I guess. She wasn’t ovulating before, but she has one period and must have ovulated after it. Similar to Rosanna Davison - she could never maintain a pregnancy and then did

Misstree

Ah cmon it’s a half hearted apology and crocodile tears. She wasn’t too sorry when she was giving it socks dancing on the Covid bus
I agree .. another Billy Barry performance .. acting like she’s sorry .. she doesn’t give a flying fuck .. wasn’t she out walking “before work” yesterday morning & now this morning “won’t be going to work next week” because she’s concerned about her staff & clients safety ... but didn’t seem to care about that yesterday!! Baffles me how these “business” people carry on! Also I know that Jens journey stepped away from her bperfect BA role but is she a voduz / Pelo BA too??

Misstree

I wonder will she end her relationship with bperfect?
I can’t ever see that happening .. she’s too greedy! Ah no, like all the other wrongs that these greedy pigs do, it’ll be all forgotten by this time next week & it’ll be business as usual .. and all those with very short memories will be shelling out their hard earned cash to line these horrible selfish bastards pockets & we’ll all be “horrible nasty vile trolls” for being disgusted at their irresponsibility!!!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Rachel is there because Denise asked her to be her hair model for the voduz display... despite Brendan having dozens of staff that could be used. Rachel is there to use her following make no mistake. Rachel in the beginning always told us she never dyed her hair & it was naturally straight. Now she’s swearing by voduz. Luckily today’s the first of the month so if you give out about Rachel you’ll get reminded it’s Daniels anniversary 🙄.
Yeah I totally agree regarding RG always saying her hair didn’t need much work etc BUT then was gifted a straightener because you know her hair wasn’t straight enough 😂😂 I’m getting more and more annoyed the more I see these stories today 🤬

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
T
True, though he might not have been in the age cohort yet?
He is definitely in the age cohort. Given a lot of her behaviour over the last 18 months I don't think she taught Covid was an issue. Even her comment saying sure it's grand and you shake it off if your young and healthy.

Pregnancy is high risk. Extremely high risk for the baby and mother. Yet she didn't act in anyway since cases spiked to try and protect herself.

Also another point people are missing is she didn't isolate when Beth was waiting on results.

gmm1288

You can’t just go in & ask for one though. She’ll be monitored for the next while & if they think there’s strong reason to do it then they will. I imagine recovery from a section with Covid thrown in would be a nightmare. I found it hard going the few days I was in the hospital & I was fit & healthy. There’s very little support
Did she not say before she went to hospital that the midwife suggested booking in for a section? On my second I asked to be booked in for a section for my own (non covid related) reasons & they obliged no problem. If having covid and placental issues isnt a big enough reason to ask for a section, I dont know what is🤷‍♀️

Mybiscoff

Ah lads she’s calling Mark that with years and years- she’s taking the piss she’s not actually serious like

JUst talking utter shite ... again!! What she constantly not does! She’s off work for 2 weeks now .. thank god!! But in saying all that she has at least acknowledged Belfast not like that simpleton in Offaly who thinks everyone is interested in watching her cleaning her fridge .. the exact same way as Mrs hinch does An day not a mention of Belfast!! How rude!! I think someone thinks they are the Irish version of Mrs hinch ... but no .. she is nothing like her and it’s cringe making to watch!
'Simpleton' stop it, howling 😂😂😂😂

jack the hat

Thank god it not just me!She drives me insane showcasing Beth - tagging supervalu when they are foodshopping ffs!Looking forward to going to a cremation.And then pushing the fake tan!Yes Beth is very special to her but she is no more special than any other child.She is a very lucky little girl with her designer gear and all the freebies.Denise needs to take that child off Instagram - she is totally overexposed!I don't even put pics up of my kids never mind videos.The video ofBeth singing the Britney songs- we get it.She's amazing 🙄

• Heart

Justme1985

I feel u. I unfollowed her. Was too upsetting listening to her tbh.
Lots of love xxx
And loads of love to you too ❤. I think I'm going to have to unfollow . I've followed her for a while now. And was originally delighted for her news but the more it's gone on the more I'm seeing through her 🙄

• Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
Disgusting carry on from Miss high and mighty today! How many cases will come from this launch today?? Here I am at home in my house, my 7 year old can’t have more than one household over for her birthday next week but these pricks can party like there’s no pandemic 😡😡 I’m really angry and I’d love to message them but sure I’d only be a troll and sweet little Rachel would turn on the water works cos you know her husband died and she’s off on his 6 month anniversary breaking all The rules 🙄🙄
Rachel is there because Denise asked her to be her hair model for the voduz display... despite Brendan having dozens of staff that could be used. Rachel is there to use her following make no mistake. Rachel in the beginning always told us she never dyed her hair & it was naturally straight. Now she’s swearing by voduz. Luckily today’s the first of the month so if you give out about Rachel you’ll get reminded it’s Daniels anniversary 🙄.

If her industry was still being heavily impacted by restrictions the way the hospitality industry is you can be sure she would be calling out an event like last nights in some way or other. Still astounded at the arrogance of it all 🤯

She is absolutely deluded.Sharing those pics of herself in the nip from her photoshoot is a step too far.She really has no boundaries whatsoever.
Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the fuck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the fuck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow