Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt that the truth!
Blows my mind that people still make her out to be this kind old lady when in actual fact she left people suffering and told them offer their suffering up to god,like that's not a saintly thing to do, course either is most things the church allows

Reactions: 5
Only ever dip in and out of Denise’s page but can’t get over her weightloss after seeing a picture of her being nominated for some award.
she looked far healthier before

Only ever dip in and out of Denise’s page but can’t get over her weightloss after seeing a picture of her being nominated for some award.
she looked far healthier before
I saw her in the gym recently. She's skin and bone. When I walked in she was breaking her bollox on the stair master (head glued to her phone) and as I was leaving an hour later, she was still breaking her bollox on the stair master

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus she brought the young one to that event today has that child no friends of her own
I know she's only a kid and it’s not her fault but she comes across so spoilt and unlikable
her mother shouldn’t have her at these event she should be with kids her own age

Reactions: 8
That OOTD reel is pure cringe, Beth strutting, turning her head left and right, the Stanley cup. She's making a laughing stock of the poor child

Reactions: 10
That OOTD reel is pure cringe, Beth strutting, turning her head left and right, the Stanley cup. She's making a laughing stock of the poor child
Isint it just,the child just comes across so unlikeable all think to her mom Kris Jenner!!
Apologies to anyone with one,but them Stanley cups are the biggest ICK going😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to be the laughing stock of the place in all these events when she brings that young one like what is her game is she trying to get her noticed by some companies it’s just not normal and there has to be a reason behind it

Reactions: 6
That young one actually wrecks my head .. and I know it’s not her fault .. her hole mother has moulded her into this horror .. the clothes she has her wearing, having her hanging around adult conversation all the time .. it’s all just so wrong .. basically she’s had no childhood because her prick of an oul one has treated her like a teenager since she could walk 😳

Reactions: 12
It's very sad to see and isn't the child's fault it 100% Denise's doing. I live around there and it's hard to miss Beth everyone knows what the child looks like but she used to do around with a big group of kids and over the last few years it dwindled down to practically no kids. Even look at the birthday parties never the same kids each year. She does sound extremely bossy which by nature some kids are, but that's up to the parents to monitor and is very self entitled that is definitely learnt from her mother.

Reactions: 9
It’s Terrible that she has her that so destroyed that no children want to be anywhere near her

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Acting like the big business woman that needs to help out all these other businesses as she’s so successful 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beth is as arrogant has her mother - well done Denise. That child is years beyond her time. Imagine waiting so hard for a child, everything that she went through to have her, but she can't wait for her to grow up like a normal child, cherishing those innocent years. Oh no, she's determined to make a star of Beth. That's for sure. It's disgusting. I can guarantee you the mums at her school are telling their kids to avoid Beth. Far, far too grown up for her age. Very unlikable trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stop growing under the CHILDS picture she says yet she’s the one bringing her to adult events and treating her like her best friend instead of the child that she is such strange behaviour

Reactions: 9
🤣 on her most recent tiktok she says her son was completely memorised looking at the Irish dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s desperate to get people engaging with her videos over on tic toc she sees all the other huns getting paid for them and she wants in on the action funny she needs the money so badly seeing as how she’s sooooo successful I’m actually memorised myself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
🤣 on her most recent tiktok she says her son was completely memorised looking at the Irish dancing.
I just ran here after watching that 🤣🤣

Why is she making Beth old before her time - working at the Stand at the event. Any wonder the child has no friends she has never had the chance to be a child 😕