Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all that shite talk , she didn't really say anything or go more in depth about turkey . I'd say she s raging with negative responses

• Heart
Reactions: 6
After all that shite talk , she didn't really say anything or go more in depth about turkey . I'd say she s raging with negative responses
It was an Oscar winning performance finished off with an Ad She said a lot without saying anything- and tried to force out some tears to get the pity sales
Countdown to Beth back online starts now.....

Reactions: 10
Yeah it was a lot of talk without anything actually saying anything. The basic premise seems to be that everyone is entitled to an opinion but at the end of the day it's nobody's business but her own. She is definitely raging at the comments that she got, she was probably expecting everyone to lick her arse and agree with her. She will definitely have Beth back on soon enough, despite being warned about the dangers. Mother of the year, not.

She was hoping this podcast would give her the go ahead to put Beth back on, that people would be blowing smoke up her arse but that hasn’t happened, people are rightly calling her out. I’d say she is livid she ever opened her mouth about it

Reactions: 7
I listened to it. Zero mention of linking the story of what happened to TikTok to increase her engagement on that social media platform 🙄

Reactions: 5
She was hoping this podcast would give her the go ahead to put Beth back on, that people would be blowing smoke up her arse but that hasn’t happened, people are rightly calling her out. I’d say she is livid she ever opened her mouth about it
💯 to this! She thought that by going on the podcast, and posting it on her IG, that she would get enough support to back her decision and opinion that she has every right to blast Beth all over her socials. It has backfired on her spectacularly! The majority of comments are calling her out, some quite bluntly. One poster actually said that she's worse than the guy who took the photo because she does it willingly, knowing the dangers. There are only a couple of supporters in the comment section, one actually suggests creating a private page where Beth can do her reels for family, but Denise didn't even respond! Because Denise doesn't want reasonable suggestions, she wants everyone to agree with her (or mind their own business 🤔) I would say that she's absolutely kicking herself that she opened up the conversation at all! Personally I'm delighted that she got called out on it, a well deserved kick up the arse for Saint Denise. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
💯 to this! She thought that by going on the podcast, and posting it on her IG, that she would get enough support to back her decision and opinion that she has every right to blast Beth all over her socials. It has backfired on her spectacularly! The majority of comments are calling her out, some quite bluntly. One poster actually said that she's worse than the guy who took the photo because she does it willingly, knowing the dangers. There are only a couple of supporters in the comment section, one actually suggests creating a private page where Beth can do her reels for family, but Denise didn't even respond! Because Denise doesn't want reasonable suggestions, she wants everyone to agree with her (or mind their own business 🤔) I would say that she's absolutely kicking herself that she opened up the conversation at all! Personally I'm delighted that she got called out on it, a well deserved kick up the arse for Saint Denise. 🤣🤣🤣
But she was delighted to get everyone's opinions 🙄 #fuming 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She wants beth to start doing paid content. Sure she could have made it up or embellished the story.

I had engagemt with her about this yesterday. She got quite angry when I pointed out that the adults who text her and ask for more Beth content need to get a life. It's quite clear from the conversation had, her intention is to make Beth a social media star. I won't embarrass her by posting her replies. But more importantly, she is an absolute liar. She implied in that podcast that she hadn't posted any Beth content since the plane episode. That's a lie, she posted three Tictok afterwards. And before anyone says otherwise, I think Beth is a lovely kid, who has been exploited by her mam. It's very interesting that she doesn't use Jude for content in the same way. Denise is a complete narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had engagemt with her about this yesterday. She got quite angry when I pointed out that the adults who text her and ask for more Beth content need to get a life. It's quite clear from the conversation had, her intention is to make Beth a social media star. I won't embarrass her by posting her replies. But more importantly, she is an absolute liar. She implied in that podcast that she hadn't posted any Beth content since the plane episode. That's a lie, she posted three Tictok afterwards. And before anyone says otherwise, I think Beth is a lovely kid, who has been exploited by her mam. It's very interesting that she doesn't use Jude for content in the same way. Denise is a complete narcissist.
Oh please post the comments! 🙏🤣🤣
I'm not one bit surprised at this tbh. She can barely contain her rage sometimes, masking it eith either stupid quotes and passive aggressive digs.
---
But she was delighted to get everyone's opinions 🙄 #fuming 🤣🤣🤣
#bekind 🙏🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Out of all the messages she surely must have got, the only ones she is sharing are the ones saying that they may not agree, but that it's Denise's decision at the end of the day. 2 messages in total, out of probably 100. Both messages are using text speech, so either written by herself/friend, or someone who's not even smart enough to use the English language! 🤔

She still desperately trying to push her agenda.

Reactions: 4
So.. her big talk was actually nothing really.. more drama and forced tears for engagement! Maybe I am a hard nosed cow, but if I was as 'traumatised' as this narcissistic idiot after the stranger on the plane incident, there wouldn't even have to be a conversation around the child going on SM again.. it would not happen! Never again would anyone see my child's face on a public forum! But of course that won't happen because she needs the engagement.. she witters on about being so scared for her children's safety.. the latest video is her lining up to put Beth back on line.. she's snapping that the podcast didn't gain the sympathy she thought it would! Time to take a long hard look at yourself Denise and decide what's actually important in your life - your kids safety and privacy or the extra engagement!!

• Heart
So.. her big talk was actually nothing really.. more drama and forced tears for engagement! Maybe I am a hard nosed cow, but if I was as 'traumatised' as this narcissistic idiot after the stranger on the plane incident, there wouldn't even have to be a conversation around the child going on SM again.. it would not happen! Never again would anyone see my child's face on a public forum! But of course that won't happen because she needs the engagement.. she witters on about being so scared for her children's safety.. the latest video is her lining up to put Beth back on line.. she's snapping that the podcast didn't gain the sympathy she thought it would! Time to take a long hard look at yourself Denise and decide what's actually important in your life - your kids safety and privacy or the extra engagement!!
Spot on.. and none of us are hard nosed cows, we just see right through her. The lies, the manipulation, the massive ego, the narc that she is.

Reactions: 3
She must physically have a actual set of encyclopaedias books at home, just for “buzz words”, that she reads each night at bedtime 🥱

She actually cant “hold a conversation”, she is all over the place when talking, she keeps throwing in Buzz Words, trying to make herself sound intelligent, but it is not, you can tell she is actually a very uneducated person.

• Haha
She must physically have a actual set of encyclopaedias books at home, just for “buzz words”, that she reads each night at bedtime 🥱

She actually cant “hold a conversation”, she is all over the place when talking, she keeps throwing in Buzz Words, trying to make herself sound intelligent, but it is not, you can tell she is actually a very uneducated person.
Liherley this ⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would say Beth has her tormented to make videos of her to upload too, she has created a monster! She knows she can't and absolutely shouldn't put videos of Beth up now...but somehow I don't think this is the last we have seen of Beth. Denise will drag the arse out of this and monetise it in some way.

6 hours ago she posted a different part of the podcast, her IVF journey, which let's face it, has been done to death at this stage. 🙄 obviously trying to steer the conversation in another direction, and of course, looking for more sympathy. She has 'liherally' one comment. Are the tides turning? Are people finally seeing through the fakeness?

I listened to 30 seconds it came up on my TT
She was talking about the man taking the photo
She absolutely butchers the English language

• Haha
Reactions: 3