Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a hooker in that gear she is wearing
Yeah I thought the same.. looks like she’s wearing suspenders 😂😂

Is it meant to be a trip to Disneyland Paris or just to the city?? Imagine bringing your child on a trip like that and making them take pictures of you looking like that?? She’s on another planet that one!!
They arrived in Disne this morning so obviously only spent a half day there to get to the city by tonight. Imagine saying you’re bringing your kids to DLP and only spending a few hours there!! 😳 my God the woman is a narcissistic sociopath.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought the same.. looks like she’s wearing suspenders 😂😂

They arrived in Disne this morning so obviously only spent a half day there to get to the city by tonight. Imagine saying you’re bringing your kids to DLP and only spending a few hours there!! 😳 my God the woman is a narcissistic sociopath.
I've been to Paris twice, never to Disney. Isn't it a bit away from Eiffel tower? So the did a
half day in Disney and then got the train I assume, her done up like a hooker, to have a photoshoot at the tower and will get the train back to Disney later. Madness.

Reactions: 6
I've been to Paris twice, never to Disney. Isn't it a bit away from Eiffel tower? So the did a
half day in Disney and then got the train I assume, her done up like a hooker, to have a photoshoot at the tower and will get the train back to Disney later. Madness.
It’s roughly an hour by car, a bit longer by public transport. Maybe they skipped Disney today & are going tomorrow. I missed how long they’re going for

Reactions: 2
It’s roughly an hour by car, a bit longer by public transport. Maybe they skipped Disney today & are going tomorrow. I missed how long they’re going for
She said she was home Thursday in the comments so looks like a week

Reactions: 1
Why can these women not just bring there kids away put there phones down stop making all there trips about content for social media and start making real family memories and enjoy there holidays imagine at age 7 going to DL and one of your memories was your mammy dressed like hooker parading up and down in front of the Eiffel Tower for a photo shoot the damage these women are doing to there kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can these women not just bring there kids away put there phones down stop making all there trips about content for social media and start making real family memories and enjoy there holidays imagine at age 7 going to DL and one of your memories was your mammy dressed like hooker parading up and down in front of the Eiffel Tower for a photo shoot the damage these women are doing to there kids.
I wouldn’t be worried about the damage she is doing, I would be more worried Beth doesn’t catch pneumonia, dressed like that in this weather

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept... what is she wearing.. seriously trashy.. certainly not suitable for DLP in this weather, and Beth my god. Your on holidays , put the bleeping phone away, dress in your hoodies, baggy bottoms, runners, whatever.. make memories, for yourselves, not for the thousands who dont know you or care about you on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.