Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wanted to let everyone know she got the dress in childrensalon these shops seem to excite Denise as she would have never shopped desinger before mixing with the instahuns, and it makes her look rich on front of her day 1s dident see her tag the hideous dress she had on beth for Christmas would love to know where she got that NOT
It was one of the cheapest dresses on that website and also in the sale

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alot of these outfits are a littkegreat bit like ehat travellers kids wear , theres a few scottish traveller instahuns n shes def followinf their vibe their kids are always dressed like this

Complete with moncler and canada goose coats ,certain clientele think its classy but it just looks like all the drug lord attire

Reactions: 8
I think she has definitely got in way over her head. I passed her belfast salon on new yrs eve about 3 and there was only 1 client in there on new yrs eve. Her husband gave up a full time job to be a stay at home dad and no matter how good you think a new business is going to loss a full time wage is a big hit. She has definitely lost her way. It's all about the show now the bigger the best like with the holidays this year and the fancy expensive cars which she absolutely can't drive she's an awful driver hence how she has been in so many accidents that were "never" her fault

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she has definitely got in way over her head. I passed her belfast salon on new yrs eve about 3 and there was only 1 client in there on new yrs eve. Her husband gave up a full time job to be a stay at home dad and no matter how good you think a new business is going to loss a full time wage is a big hit. She has definitely lost her way. It's all about the show now the bigger the best like with the holidays this year and the fancy expensive cars which she absolutely can't drive she's an awful driver hence how she has been in so many accidents that were "never" her fault
A very sad way to live a person will never be happy while competing with others you would imagine Denise would know this with all the inspirational crap comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 6
Does he not work for himself. The way she made it out I thought he was self employed and pick his own work hours. That’s madness. Absolutely madness to be down a full time wage no matter how much money your making

Does he not work for himself. The way she made it out I thought he was self employed and pick his own work hours. That’s madness. Absolutely madness to be down a full time wage no matter how much money your making
That’s how she described it, she’s never mentioned him staying home full time, more that he had the flexibility to be there when she isn’t

No he just worked on the buildings was never self employed obviously child care was to expensive for her once she had the second child so it worked out better for him to be a stay at home dad drives around in the van with her plastered all over it 🤣 she probably has him on the books as a delivery driver it would benefit her tax wise.

Reactions: 3
No he does all the child care now while driving around in the van. I think she said he would be doing voduz/pelo deliveries but to pay him for that it's coming from the one household income. He's definitely not doing his old job

No he just worked on the buildings was never self employed obviously child care was to expensive for her once she had the second child so it worked out better for him to be a stay at home dad drives around in the van with her plastered all over it 🤣 she probably has him on the books as a delivery driver it would benefit her tax wise.
That’s crazy. No matter how well off anyone is it’s madness to give up a full time income. You’d wonder what goes through her head some times 😂

That’s crazy. No matter how well off anyone is it’s madness to give up a full time income. You’d wonder what goes through her head some times 😂
I think the point is she is not well off couldn't afford child care so had to keep him at home to mind kids couldn't even afford a family car he was driving a banger that wouldn't be reliable for kids so has to put her kids in the front of a van because to buy a private car she would actually have to pay for it but let on he is doing deliverys so she can get a commercial and write it off as tax.

Reactions: 5
I think the point is she is not well off couldn't afford child care so had to keep him at home to mind kids couldn't even afford a family car he was driving a banger that wouldn't be reliable for kids so has to put her kids in the front of a van because to buy a private car she would actually have to pay for it but let on he is doing deliverys so she can get a commercial and write it off as tax.
No I ment people in general I think it’s clear to see they aren’t as flush as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.