Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been given the Disneyland trips for free or something. Denise is just gone & Rachel Gorry & her sister surprised there kids with Disneyland for next week and also Where are we going tomorrow, is over there now, she surprised her girls with the Disneyland and someone else (can’t remember who) is only back etc

Reactions: 1
Has she the child recording her in that get up at the Eiffle Tower?!

I remember her booking it awhile ago I don’t think she’s important enough for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She brought Pippas boots to wear under the Eiffel Tower. She thinks she's on Paris fashion week. Beths reel in tacky outfits incoming no doubt.

• Haha
She brought Pippas boots to wear under the Eiffel Tower. She thinks she's on Paris fashion week. Beths reel in tacky outfits incoming no doubt.
Nooo I can’t handle the cringe, those boots are hideous on everyone I’ve seen wear them, why do the huns think they’re all top models in them?🤮

• Haha
Just jordan must be her new obsession have these instahuns no style of there own.

Only difference are Pippas are desinger hers are AliExpress

Reactions: 2
Looks like Beth is in a black strapless dress. Probably another SJP inspo.

Reactions: 3
The tourists in the background in big coats, hats, scarves and gloves. It's freezing there but they'll risk catching their death for the gram.

Reactions: 8
They must have been given the Disneyland trips for free or something. Denise is just gone & Rachel Gorry & her sister surprised there kids with Disneyland for next week and also Where are we going tomorrow, is over there now, she surprised her girls with the Disneyland and someone else (can’t remember who) is only back etc
Ciara and Saoirse are off to DLP tomorrow too - definitely PR trip

Reactions: 1
Absolute cringe!! Flicking, almost spitting the hair our her eyes, because it was so windy. The turn and pose.. 😂😂😂😂😂
Edit to add.. look at all the zzzzz list Insta huns all up her vagina. 🙈

Can someone share pictures please she’s put her account on private!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it meant to be a trip to Disneyland Paris or just to the city?? Imagine bringing your child on a trip like that and making them take pictures of you looking like that?? She’s on another planet that one!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.