Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think expensive ugly old fashioned screams wealth 🙄🙄
Expensive ????
🤣🤣🤣
I am not actually jeering Beth, she is only a child & probably told to wear the clothes etc, but the skirt is like it was made of old curtains, the pattern is like the style that was out with the wallpaper that was half and half, with a border in the middle!

Beth should be wearing a baby pink or any shade of pink with sequins on it for this season

Reactions: 4
Expensive ????
🤣🤣🤣
I am not actually jeering Beth, she is only a child & probably told to wear the clothes etc, but the skirt is like it was made of old curtains, the pattern is like the style that was out with the wallpaper that was half and half, with a border in the middle!

Beth should be wearing a baby pink or any shade of pink with sequins on it for this season
After reading here the past couple of days I went and had a nosey at the kid’s outfits. OMG I was in no way prepared for those! Why on earth would she dress her children in those and take them out in public????

Reactions: 5
Expensive ????
🤣🤣🤣

She lets us know regularly that she spends money in their clothes in her not so subtle show off way.

Tacky AF.

And not an ounce of style.

She lets us know regularly that she spends money in their clothes in her not so subtle show off way.

Tacky AF.

And not an ounce of style.
My favourite is her saying she has someone who ',sources' their clothes 😂 yeah, it's tk Maxx 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The poor child will be dosed next week my six year old asked me why is he dressed like that and why does she have to wear tights in winter time
The hand on the hip on the child, he's learning young.

Reactions: 1
Is Denise not Brendan's business partner also? I dident see her flash any desinger shoes he bought her Christmas like the ones he gifted Mrs makeup and Eickinsue wouldn't be like Denise not to show off a designer gift now.

Reactions: 2
Is Denise not Brendan's business partner also? I dident see her flash any desinger shoes he bought her Christmas like the ones he gifted Mrs makeup and Eickinsue wouldn't be like Denise not to show off a designer gift now.
A few people here have said they think there was a bit of falling out between them. If true, doesn’t look good for Denise, that will be the second business partner to have a falling out with (Claire Balding) and Denise is the common denominator.

Reactions: 8
A few people here have said they think there was a bit of falling out between them. If true, doesn’t look good for Denise, that will be the second business partner to have a falling out with (Claire Balding) and Denise is the common denominator.
Is she still opening the salon in ibiza and wexford was all talk about them hasn't said anything in a while

Reactions: 3
Think that is where is was going but not a word about it now that is Denise's problem cant keep her big mouth shout till she actually has all these things like the house move.
No need for a salon out there the bperfect store is handy if your on hols no need to bring make up it has everything but I don’t think I’ve ever went to a salon on holidays to get my hair washed or styled 😂

Reactions: 1
So Claire Balding and Denise are in Disneyland Paris at the same time. It’s not that big of a place.. imagine the awkwardness if/when they bump into each other. And for all her flaws, I’m still team Claire! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claire is in the Netherlands, but by the look if she should have gone to Funderland.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.