Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads is Claire balding referring to Denise when she says she dumped her toxic best friend 2 yrs ago ?

Haha poor Denise and her Insta husband he’s a bit like her Insta house oh no wait she doesn’t have one of those either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe I'll get Invisalign also as my teeeet meet too.
I really don’t get this, she had train tracks, raved about how good they were, did the same thing with that dentist, ask questions, raved about them, and now she needs MORE braces and this dentist is the bees knees. Something odd here. Is she even wearing Invisalign cause I never notice them on her

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get this, she had train tracks, raved about how good they were, did the same thing with that dentist, ask questions, raved about them, and now she needs MORE braces and this dentist is the bees knees. Something odd here. Is she even wearing Invisalign cause I never notice them on her
She is like every other twit on Instagram who ever is giving them a discount this week is the best anybody that believes the crap that comes out of any of there mouths is a bigger egit.

Reactions: 2
Oh so the latest thing is when you can’t afford the Insta house and the Insta holiday to Dubai like all the other huns you pretend you don’t want it and your happy with what you have oh rite you keep telling yourself that Denise we believe you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And sorry can anyone see a difference in the hair apart from getting about one inch cut off it’s exactly the same she said she was going strawberry blonde that is still ginger no change in the colour at all doesn’t say much

• Haha
And sorry can anyone see a difference in the hair apart from getting about one inch cut off it’s exactly the same she said she was going strawberry blonde that is still ginger no change in the colour at all doesn’t say much
Cant see any difference either she needs to get rid of that curtain across her forehead Denise's hair was lovely to her sholder and nearly blonde but then again when her hair was like that she had a lovely figure and lucked healthier so maybe it doesn't matter what she does with her hair until she puts up weight and sorts out whatever is stressing her out so much all the hair changes are not going to help.

Why is Denise not living the life that mrs make up is she is clearly making a fortune from her collabs with Brendan going on the life she is living and Denise and voduz is clearly not as Denise’s life is far from the glamorous designer life that mrs make up has so either voduz not making any money or if it is it’s all going into trying to keep pelo afloat

Why is Denise not living the life that mrs make up is she is clearly making a fortune from her collabs with Brendan going on the life she is living and Denise and voduz is clearly not as Denise’s life is far from the glamorous designer life that mrs make up has so either voduz not making any money or if it is it’s all going into trying to keep pelo afloat
I'd say Denise's problem is her overheads are to big she got herself into so much death trying to be as good as her insta hun friends it has her stressed to the last and going to be paying it off for the rest of her life.She needs to remember her bestie Eirn got everything handed to her and Mrs makeup married into money.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd say Denise's problem is her overheads are to big she got herself into so much death trying to be as good as her insta hun friends it has her stressed to the last and going to be paying it off for the rest of her life.She needs to remember her bestie Eirn got everything handed to her and Mrs makeup married into money.
100% She has a huge salon, staff etc. but not that busy (even on the run up to Xmas) and her prices are far too high, particularly when it comes to normal treatments (ie. Scalp stuff) I remember my old hairdresser sending me Pelo’s price lis, saying that she was thinking of upping her prices to the ‘norm’ 🙈 I told her to jog on and changed salons 😂😂

Oh so the latest thing is when you can’t afford the Insta house and the Insta holiday to Dubai like all the other huns you pretend you don’t want it and your happy with what you have oh rite you keep telling yourself that Denise we believe you 😂😂😂😂
#Grateful 🙈😂😂😂

Denise charges way to much in the salon for services I don’t know how any one affords it 😅But Mrs make up had plenty of cash before she new Brendan. Her own family wouldn’t be short of money and her husband is minted

What's everyone voting on her poll?
White
Back or
Blue socks FFS.
Personally I think I nice pair of white tight thin would look best but she obviously didn't source any.

Reactions: 2
What's everyone voting on her poll?
White
Back or
Blue socks FFS.
Personally I think I nice pair of white tight thin would look best but she obviously didn't source any.
She just wanted to let everyone know she got the dress in childrensalon these shops seem to excite Denise as she would have never shopped desinger before mixing with the instahuns, and it makes her look rich on front of her day 1s dident see her tag the hideous dress she had on beth for Christmas would love to know where she got that NOT

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.