Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
She's right you guys. Instead of spending our time posting on these forums we should be spending our time posting inappropriate videos and pictures of our own children. Good one Denise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So some actual goss about the Queen of love and light! A few of the members of her ‘amazing team’ were really unhappy with the workload so went to the manager. Not even to complain, but to vent their frustration. While Denise was prancing around half naked, being filmed by her seven year old daughter, her ‘amazing team’ were being booked in to look after five clients at thee same time. So being worked to the bone basically. One of the girls was targeted as the ring leader and got a text from Denise on her day off, saying that she needed to speak to her. Apparently got strips torn off her for even questioning the workload and was told basically that perhaps Pelo wasn’t the place for her.
So much for the ‘supportive boss’ that she tries to portray!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

they hate the truth

This women is the reason why there should be a law against putting innocent little children all over social media, this is child abuse I'm seriously concerned for Beth she has destroyed her little girls life how has her family, husband, "friends" not put a stop to this I get Denise is not playing with the full deck but surely someone can help that child maybe if she is reported to the school they could have a word.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just when I thought she couldn't get any more vulgar she has the child on TikTok mouthing along the words to a song singing"I'm gonna have the best fucking night of my life" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is absolutely vile the way she puts up videos of that little girl. Complete chav looking for any attention possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Delliemcc

The chicken fillet roll blathering. She no more eats chicken fillet rolls than I eat briquettes.

Trying ro be relatable and deflect from the Beth fiasco

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s right to comment on the kids. Beth is only seven and it’s her mother that’s at fault, not the child.
Can’t agree with you on this.. if Denise chooses to put her kids out there, then it’s ok to have an opinion on what she does! Her children are beautiful in the same way all our kids are beautiful, Denise, however, promotes her kids as something better than everyone else, they are children, vulnerable and very impressionable!! And if we are truthful, Beth has already developed a bit of a complex about herself, with her ‘Hi Guys’ todays outfit etc.. for a 7 year old, her sense of self importance is unbelievable, can’t imagine it endears her to her school mates.. Denise, let her be what she is, a child, some of those outfits are absolutely shocking.. are u aware of what/who might be looking at your page? Because of their mother, these two children are gonna grow up to be self centred, entitled people with a huge ego and an even bigger sense of their own self importance! Let them go to school, nursery, wherever and let them be normal children…

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Every parent is entitled to down time & that mother of 4 might have been enjoying a cuppa after dinner last night while her other half sorted the kids for bed after a busy week. Mams are allowed that time Denise and for some they like to use that time to scroll through a few stories. I’d say a huge chunk of her followers are parents & if they all did something better with their time then she would have no audience. In my opinion she just put down every single parent that follows her this morning.
I’m sure she feels like shit today when she was trying to do a good thing, her heart was in the right place. All Denise had to do was say thank you & move on or just ignore completely. Total attention seeker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Skinner

VIP Member
Oh Beth, get off social media and go play with your dolls. Denise you're discraceful letting her carry on like that. Admiring herself in the camera. SHES A CHILD.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Denise is a prime example of someone who got popular for something in particular, in her case hair & now thinks she is an authority on absolutely everything when in reality she comes across really thick, common & ignorant. Social media has a lot to answer for with people like her.

• Heart

Misstree

Beth back on stories again 🙄 “the priest told me you are honoured, precious and loved”. give over 😂
God told me that your mother is a gobshite and I believe him 😂😂
the young one is insufferable with the bloody dramatics .. i don’t find it one bit cute or funny or anything positive tbh .. she’s just an annoying child who is being forced to grow up before her time!! Cop on Denise you imbecile & let your child act like a 7 year old 👊🏼

Reactions: 15
Yesterday at the local gaa county grounds beth was in the bathrooms unaccompanied asking teenage girls for their tiktok names.... shes 6 like how in gods name is this ok... teenage girls i know were like thats disgraceful and scary... her own parents cant see it

• Wow
  • Angry

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Denise should be ashamed of herself the way she spoke in her stories saying she would be more worried about a mother with 4 kids, having nothing better to do, than commenting on how she lets every stranger in the world know who Beth is etc.

Denise if you are reading this, it’s you who has nothing to do with your time, if you are so busy & successful, you would not have the time to be always on this boasting about Beth & the girls in the Salon’s.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Denise looks like someone who would burst your face in if you looked at her. No flash outfits or jewellery can disguise that rough look. The child is no model either but she can’t help how her mother has her acting.

Reactions: 14

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Definitely trying to live through Beth and she wants Beth to be everything she was not she is trying to make Beth this posh little child with the piano lessons and the accent and I think Denise thinks the clothes she dresses her in are posh no they are the clothes traveller kids wear if the breeding is not there it's not there.
You have hit the nail on the head!!!

In reality she is raising someone who will grow up thinking they are better than others and will be unlikable. We all know someone like this in our lives. Entitled and full of shite. We avoid them because who wants to spend time with fake people

Letsplay24

So it’s ok for people to take time out of their day to send her positive messages and positive opinions on Beth but one half negative comment and she goes off the walls 😂😂😂 lads this one has to much time on her hands, did she go into anyone else’s profile and see how many children they have 🫣