Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she pronounce words that end in T with an S.. even captions picked up “cut” as cuss

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that dident think the bridal hair was great
Especially the little girls hair

Reactions: 9
Those shoes just don't go with anything, especially not that outfit. Really bad advertisement for Pelo. The hair for that wedding was shocking!
omg .. she is liherally shite at doing hair!! That was appalling!! My child can do her dolls hair better than that 😂 and the scraggy ends .. why didn’t she advise her to get at least 3 inches chopped off that before the wedding!![/QUOTE]

Reactions: 11
The tracking devices on the kids only create a false sense of security , a child of Beth’s age shouldn’t be allowed to roam freely anywhere

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been said before but does anyone else think Denise looks like an ex-junkie? Not saying she is but she has the look of someone on the gear years ago and now they’ve cleaned up their act

Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s been said before but does anyone else think Denise looks like an ex-junkie? Not saying she is but she has the look of someone on the gear years ago and now they’ve cleaned up their act
Her husband was, so not beyond the realms of possibility 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That has struck me too even before I read about the hubby and a lot of recovering addicts can be very into mindfulness and manifestation etc as a coping mechanism m

Reactions: 3
No idea but she definitely has an eating disorder going back years.

Reactions: 5
I just seen she is in Thailand. Thailand with her age kids would be my worst nightmare! I'd have no desire to bring kids there. I know Claire balding is there with her kids but they are a better age for it and are staying a long time... Though honestly I still wouldn't pick Thailand but at least with older kids it makes more sense.

Reactions: 8
I just seen she is in Thailand. Thailand with her age kids would be my worst nightmare! I'd have no desire to bring kids there. I know Claire balding is there with her kids but they are a better age for it and are staying a long time... Though honestly I still wouldn't pick Thailand but at least with older kids it makes more sense.
Out in the dark with them & laughing at the fact 2 women were rubbing the baby & taking his photo 🙄 I know some older people are fascinated by paler skin & lighter hair, I remember my son being chased by an elderly lady in a bar when he was a toddler but there was no touching or photos & I wouldn’t have allowed it. We left pretty quickly too, I’m sure they’re harmless but you just never know.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.